Remove shine on argonians (female)

Deltaklata

So, I'm expirimenting with adding muscle maps to argonians, which worked, only there's one small problem, they shine with the power of a thousand suns!

Like, when I go near any form of light, there's a bright white heavy shine. I would like to know if anyone can remove it, and if they're successful, I can put up a bundle for muscles for argonians (after I get the authors permission of course) (works with any 7b or unp body).

I took deisel muscle maps from a mod on nexus (working on getting permissions for distribution or giving it over to them to add to the mod), and the muscles worked, but argonians have a shiny...speccular map I want to say, that might be wrong. I found a mod on the nexus to remove the shine and it worked, but now the texture is flat, so I'm trying to get sporty sexy sweat to work, and if I do, THERE WILL BE PICTURES!

I basically added argonian to the front of female textures and put it in the argonian female texture folder, really simple

Argonian texture combinations are notorious for various parts having too much shine (I have this problem with male & female Argonian heads). Sporty works alright - much better than Diesel, but not as good as Elmanouche's muscular mod for this kind of thing. I think there was a thread in here a short while back asking about good high-res texture packs for them - you might try locating that to see if there was any useful feedback... :huh:

I got the muscle maps to work (see my picture posted above in an earlier post) I just need to find out how to reduce the shine, or replace it with sporty sexy sweat's textures. I found a mod to remove the shine completely, but that left the argonians looking flat and washed out.

Archived