If you haven't seen it already...

Then where the fuck have you been?

ThuuMic: http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3251

Now you can voice act dragon shouts! And you can call your horse!

This mod is fucking amazing! The delay is a bit annoying, but wow! You feel BADASS when you roar out a shout yourself, and you can shout whenever you want, without having to switch to "favorites". You want to say it, you say it. No navigation required!

GET. THIS. MOD.

I will stick with keyboard.

From what I see in comment mod have problems with proper recognizing some of the shouts, so probably many things depends on mic quality and how you spell those words/shouts.

Still quite insteresting mod.

Then where the fuck have you been?

ThuuMic: http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3251

Now you can voice act dragon shouts! And you can call your horse!

This mod is fucking amazing! The delay is a bit annoying' date=' but wow! You feel BADASS when you roar out a shout yourself, and you can shout whenever you want, without having to switch to "favorites". You want to say it, you say it. No navigation required!

GET. THIS. MOD.

[/quote']

lol i was going to post that!

i haven't tried it yet due to not wanting to piss off people in my house lol.

i guess there is a cool down mod out there.

i like one of the comments, something about it being like a verbal duel or fight.

The mod sounds like fun, but I'd be worried about getting complaints from my neighbors. Maybe I'll try it next time they decide to set off fireworks just outside my bedroom window :D. That'll give the mod maker time to polish the voice recognition too, so it actually works when I go to use it.

The delay understandably affects the quality of the mod, however this mod is early in development, hopefully in a later version the delay will be solved.

Archived