Quick Modding Question

User13

Looks like you kept the skid marks and lost the body... lol.

Double check and make sure the body is correctly installed and perhaps something in the settings of CK will control that as well. I dont know those things as I am not a modder or a Skryim user (heavy user that is. Played a bit but not so intently)

The body hasn't changed.  The only new factor is that pair of underwear.  If I take them off him the purple disappears.  In fact, sometimes I can take them off him and give them right back and the purple is gone, but then when he zones it comes back.  Not every time, but often enough to be annoying.

Sorry, I was able to help with the MO issue but this is beyond me. Something could be wrong with the texture or body (I assume he is nude except for the underwear). Some script isn't working correctly is a possibility. I am sure that now at least you can post a new tech support question r/t this issue as you have fixed the previous issue. Perhaps then someone with skills with textures will be able to see the need you have and give some new ideas.

Archived