Created Race: Faun - Adding Tail and Fur Texture on face

Geist

I've been trying to use the Character Mod Resource by Nuska to create a Faun race for personal use, however I have run into an issue with the Tail and the Texture that adds fur-like mesh to the face of the character.

The starter model for the race is the Wood Elf race and I wish to add a tail to the Faun Race made from it, but no matter what I try it won't seem to work, any ideas what I have missed?

The face textures all seem to work, only that the one that adds meshing-like fur (similar to what Khajiit have on their faces, it's rainbow-colored) doesn't show on the NPCs face.

Any advice from senior Custom Race creators on how to add a tail and fix the face?

I've been trying to use the Character Mod Resource by Nuska to create a Faun race for personal use, however I have run into an issue with the Tail and the Texture that adds fur-like mesh to the face of the character.

The starter model for the race is the Wood Elf race and I wish to add a tail to the Faun Race made from it, but no matter what I try it won't seem to work, any ideas what I have missed?

The face textures all seem to work, only that the one that adds meshing-like fur (similar to what Khajiit have on their faces, it's rainbow-colored) doesn't show on the NPCs face.

Any advice from senior Custom Race creators on how to add a tail and fix the face?

Don't know what you mean with: "fur-like mesh". Made a standallone follower with custom race using Nuska's great files.

12932932164_90539ff91d_t.jpg

12876855105_813a283f18_t.jpg

Don't know if I can help you. PM me if you like.

Don't know what you mean with: "fur-like mesh". Made a standallone follower with custom race using Nuska's great files.

12932932164_90539ff91d_t.jpg

12876855105_813a283f18_t.jpg

Don't know if I can help you. PM me if you like.

On some of the pictures provided by Nuska you can see a similar fur to that of Khajiit on the side of the head on the male and female fauns, I've managed to add the fur on the body, but the file that does this on the face (femalehead_msn.dds) should do the exact same thing, but it doesn't.

Archived