Uninstall HDT

Anon96

I was wondering if it was ok to just leave the hdt havok object.esp unticked because the havok objects are being distributed at random on bandits etc in my game, this is very un-immerssive so would it just be ok to untick the esp and continue playing the game, will there be any bad scripts left over or is it clean?

in skyrim\Data\SKSE there should be skse.ini, copy this to that file (if the file does not exist, create it)
[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

it will get rid of scripts left over from uninstalled mods, it won't do it all at once but it will eventually help with orphaned scripts

this is recomended to be in your skse.ini even without those orphaned scripts running around - it won't hurt and if you do get rid of a mod, it'll help with clean up...

i have this in my own skse.ini file and it has helped, but keep in mind, i have a heavily modded game and a high powered gaming rig so i can have alot more orphaned scripts running wild b4 i have to do something - so you may not notice a difference on your game but if the scripts are there it will kill them

Archived