Panties, Panies everywhere!

Marcan

So I've installed a ton of mods and many of them from this site, who doesn't love the occational raping of a bandit woman now and then :D

But then the fun turned when I was attacked by a gang of men in thongs... that's not something you ever want to see...

It's the same panty you get in the SOS mod and I  figured it had to do with one of my armor mods I've installed since when I ran Skyrim with only SOS and no armor mods it didn't do that. But even after uninstalling all armor mods the men of skyrim still wear thong in daylight.

Is it a matter of waiting for the grids in Skyrim to update or will men everywhere wear panties forever? Because it kinda destroy the immersion...

lol

So I've installed a ton of mods and many of them from this site, who doesn't love the occational raping of a bandit woman now and then

But then the fun turned when I was attacked by a gang of men in thongs... that's not something you ever want to see...

this sounds very fun really :D :D  i would love to a have a dozen of guys in tarzan pattern thongs hailing at me  lol :D

So I've installed a ton of mods and many of them from this site, who doesn't love the occational raping of a bandit woman now and then :D

It's the same panty you get in the SOS mod and I  figured it had to do with one of my armor mods I've installed since when I ran Skyrim with only SOS and no armor mods it didn't do that. But even after uninstalling all armor mods the men of skyrim still wear thong in daylight.

Is it a matter of waiting for the grids in Skyrim to update or will men everywhere wear panties forever? Because it kinda destroy the immersion...

:lol: That was some weird glitch you got there.

Do you have the RCOTS child-replacer (specifically the enemy kids) installed? That mod ended up doing that to my game, not to mention grown men having kids' undies in their inventories.

Grown men with kids' undies in their inventory? That's an alarm bell ringing right there!

And I do, guess I'll remove it and hope it gets fixed. Thanks!

Removing RCOTS Enemy seemed to do the trick, no more roaming thong gangs running after me, I'm just happy I didn't have the man on man victim option checked in Sexlab Defeat or that encounter would have ended up haunting me forever...

Archived