[WIP] Skyrim Slavers Guild

memorial day' date=' another excuse for most people to get absurdly drunk and have a hang over for a week afterwords... and then they say in their defense that "i worked hard for this.", ah the genius of our esteemed relative country or world for that matter...

[/quote']

Over here the occasion is Lizzie Windsor's Jubilee. Plus we had a public holiday already for the this weekend. The suits are already grumbling about the billions in lost productivity caused by people having a good time one day every 25 years ...

uhg' date=' alot of work to redo if you cant recover them... i know how that it, kinda puts a damper on doing anything more for the mod.

[/quote']

I think, I hope it's just formid clashes. So it shouldn't be too hard to fix 'em. Like I say, I get get a lot of it back from earlier archive files :)

I really need to set up my skyrim folder to be under subversion. And to set up the CK version control so I can merge this stuff safely.

More jobs for the long weekend :)

I look forward to seeing your progress >:)

Me too :)

- SSGTEST Cell connected to world' date=' entrance N of Riverwood.

[/quote']

Whoa, cool. Can't wait to try this one :)

I do not. It wasn't a requirement on the last one I tried (although that was one of Doc's' date=') and I wasn't expecting a physical dependency for a behavior mod. I should probably go ahead and get ApachiiSkyHair, since a lot of mods seem to depend on it, but it's a real bitch pulling down anything large with my internet connection unless it's got a torrent mirror.

[/quote']

Well, the plan is not to have any dependencies like that on the base mod. Really, apart from sexrim, there shouldn't be any direct depends, although there'll probably be a number of bridging files that let you integrate other mods into SSG.

I probably should've clarified that my small test really doesn't have anything to do with DocClox's mod' date=' which is the real SSG - it's mainly just done for fun and for learning things, and I agree that having dependencies isn't the best thing for testing purposes, but I do like ApachiiSkyHair, and couldn't quite get myself to remove it:)

[/quote']

And I'd just like to say that it's really great to see someone already playing with the tools from SSG. I'd really like to get the sort of collaborative effort going that I see on Sexout and Lovers, so this is great news :)

- This is just meant to be fantasy: none of the content' date=' actions and (lack of) morality included

and/or implied in this mod has or should have any relation to real life. I DO NOT condone violence,

non-consentual sex, etc.

[/quote']

My opinion is on record, but all the same, I'd like to say "ME TOO!" to this point.

Hello I'm back! Happy to see me? ^^

I'm so sorry I disappeared without warning like that! The hospital decided to keep me longer than I thought it would but they eventually changed their mind when I got bored and started using the blood from the blood bank to paint obscene pictures on the walls.

Totally NO appreciation for art!

But I'm back and online now! Has anything interesting happened here while I was making braids of other patients' drip cords? Could somone summarise the last two weeks for me (with all the fun details if possible)? ^^

I surely am. Have you been ok? I just assumed you were deep in support mode for Vampiric Thirst.

[edit]

*ahem* not that I'm suggesting that VT needs any particularly high level of support' date=' obviously...

/me puts the shovel away before the hole gets any deeper...

But I'm back and online now! Has anything interesting happened here while I was making braids of other patients' drip cords? Could somone summarise the last two weeks for me (with all the fun details if possible)? ^^

Well, I started work on a Havok behavior file generator after fore released a version of FNIS that effectively forbade me from distributing one. That's taken up the last couple of weeks, pretty much, but it looks like peace is on the verge of breaking out on that subject, so I'll get back to modding now.

In other news we have a new animator (ShadeAnimator on IRC) and bentfjaesing's been doing some experiments here, and probably a pile of other things I'm forgetting about.

[edit]

Well if you need any level designing help just ask' date=' I'm not that fast of a worker but I get things done nontheless :)

[/quote']

Well, if you're volunteering, I do need a new deeper level of the riften ratway ready for the old guild quest.

http://skyrimslavers.wikia.com/wiki/Looking_for_the_old_guild

I surely am. Have you been ok? I just assumed you were deep in support mode for Vampiric Thirst

Aw I'm okay now thanks! It turned out my "feeling a little ill" was actually a bad case of poisoning and I had to stay for a few days in hospital. At least it was supposed to be a few days but then they noticed that I was allergic to whatever they were medicating me with (and I could proudly add it to my looooooong list of allergies which I should probably replace with a shorter one consisting just of "everything" for comfort) and I had to stay even longer while they were trying to fix what they'd broken ._. I just love NHS' date=' you can never get bored with those guys...

Well' date=' I started work on a Havok behavior file generator after fore released a version of FNIS that effectively forbade me from distributing one. That's taken up the last couple of weeks, pretty much, but it looks like peace is on the verge of breaking out on that subject, so I'll get back to modding now.

In other news we have a new animator (ShadeAnimator on IRC) and bentfjaesing's been doing some experiments here, and probably a pile of other things I'm forgetting about.

[/quote']

Ohhh that sounds wonderful! Awh all the interesting stuff always happens when I'm not around ^^

wb' date=' ms leeches.

what were you in the hospital for?, hope it wasnt anything too serious.

[/quote']

Thank you ^^ Like I said earlier I was told I had a serious case of food poisoning but I'm not 100% sure because most of what doctors were telling me was like "blah blah bleh bleh bluh bluh" and then they put me in a straightjacket and threw into a black van... or something like that. The details may differ a little from the actual events but this is the charm of history ^^

...but they eventually changed their mind when I got bored and started using the blood from the blood bank to paint obscene pictures on the walls.

Totally NO appreciation for art!

LOL

One thing I noticed in the side link to goodies was the Snow Elf Rebreeding project.

I heard that the expansion to Skyrim will actually contain snow elves. As such this may need to be reworked. That or you will at least have your race modeling done for you once the expansion comes out.

Could I please have a quick status update. I really haven't be following this lately because of some stuff in RL.

Spent a couple of weeks working on a the havok behavior generator. I'm going to ease off on that now in favour of actual modding and try and get something out on this forthcoming long weekend.

I've also been *gasp* playing the game as well. I started out trying to evaluate some of the links people keep sending me' date=' but I got caught up playing MsL's Vampire Thirst mod.

It's good to play the game occasionally. Otherwise you forget why you wanted the mod in the first place :)

Thank you ^^ Like I said earlier I was told I had a serious case of food poisoning but I'm not 100% sure because most of what doctors were telling me was like "blah blah bleh bleh bluh bluh" and then they put me in a straightjacket and threw into a black van... or something like that. The details may differ a little from the actual events but this is the charm of history ^^

LMAO' date=' love your sense of history :P

much more interesting than the so called real thing :P

[/quote']

Dammit, now I want to recreate that in Skyrim :)

We've got the straitjackets already. I suspect a dwemer black van might be pushing our luck a bit too far, lore wise.

I wonder if we can organise a hay wagon or something. With room under the hay for several bound and naked females. That would be about the cultural equivalent of the van, I suspect.

Maybe even set up a "garment" so consisting of odd bits of straw, so when they get fished out at the end, they come out looking like they've taken a long ride in the middle of a haystack.

I think I'm just going to sit here and enjoy that mental image for a minute or two...

Good question. About the same sort of size as the top level ratway level. The player needs to fight through this one before they can get to the old guild HQ.

Needs a sealed door giving a shortcut through the thing, and a longer way around. If you want to include the Frostbite Hunter gallery in the layout, feel free. The old guild HQ can wait until I get some time with Secunda's watch and have a better idea of what works and doesn't work in a sandbox.

Crowdsourcing the DASTARD Girl

Just a quick heads up: I've decided to hold a contest to find the face and body for the DASTARD girls - the way they all look when they eventually leave the complex.

Rules:

• Her look has to say "hot"
  • Her look has to say "cheap"
  • Her look has to say "Slut!"
  • Screenshots please, but also how to make her. Settings, save file or .esp - all are good
  • She needs to still look good with CBBEv3 and vanilla faces. I don't want to have to bundle covergirl :)
  • I reserve the right to ban any girl that in my sole opinion looks chaste or refined in any way.

Go to the wiki page to post your candidate :)

What we're going for here is a look that most women would fund utterly humiliating if forced upon them, but not one so terrible that most of us couldn't stand to have our female characters look like that for a short time.

Have fun :)

Crowdsourcing the DASTARD Girl

Just a quick heads up: I've decided to hold a contest to find the face and body for the DASTARD girls - the way they all look when they eventually leave the complex.

Rules:

• Her look has to say "hot"
  • Her look has to say "cheap"
  • Her look has to say "Slut!"
  • Screenshots please' date=' but also how to make her. Settings, save file or .esp - all are good
    [*']She needs to still look good with CBBEv3 and vanilla faces. I don't want to have to bundle covergirl :)
  • I reserve the right to ban any girl that in my sole opinion looks chaste or refined in any way.

Go to the wiki page to post your candidate :)

What we're going for here is a look that most women would fund utterly humiliating if forced upon them, but not one so terrible that most of us couldn't stand to have our female characters look like that for a short time.

Have fun :)

So, Do you have to create a preset for every race or could you just make a nord and not worry about argonian and dunmer. I think it would be quite ugly if an argonian, orc, dunmer, etc. would have a nordface. Also hot argonian faces are hard to create anyway.

And would other added races get their own faces. I personally am a huge fan of trykz his races and the Drow race.

I also would love some examples from what you deem acceptable faces and stuff. It is kinda hard to make them look like sluts in my opinion. especially when not using any mods. the vanilla version is not something that makes a character utterly humiliating. deforming faces might do that but then there is no hot left.

24ctsb6.jpg

Without any mods this is about the worst I could come up with (It still has a blocky face even :D)

The lips could be changed to the duckface lips. without mods the choice with the slider all right. But I dislike those. and as I see an almost endless number of them I doubt the females are "utterly humiliated" by them

HAHAHA!!!... awesome.

reminds me i need to add more stuff to the sresource.esm wiki (sig link is fixed, again)

want to add options for STD's and other diseases/virus' etc. that would be found in skyrim area.

malaria?!...

literal crabs lol!...

Dammit' date=' now I want to recreate that in Skyrim :)

We've got the straitjackets already. I suspect a dwemer black van might be pushing our luck a bit too far, lore wise.

I wonder if we can organise a hay wagon or something. With room under the hay for several bound and naked females. That would be about the cultural equivalent of the van, I suspect.

Maybe even set up a "garment" so consisting of odd bits of straw, so when they get fished out at the end, they come out looking like they've taken a long ride in the middle of a haystack.

I think I'm just going to sit here and enjoy that mental image for a minute or two...

[/quote']

It could be like an inside joke.

They say the best fantasy started off as something real.

And as for the DASTARD preset, you should have asked sooner.

My original PC was attractive but horribly slutty, and I have worked on refining it (which is the opposite of what we want) into something more regal. It's possible that I still have old screenshots somewhere though....

So' date=' Do you have to create a preset for every race or could you just make a nord and not worry about argonian and dunmer. I think it would be quite ugly if an argonian, orc, dunmer, etc. would have a nordface. Also hot argonian faces are hard to create anyway.

[/quote']

I think I'd have to morph orcs and beastraces towards an almost-human look, and then change their race. I'll be doing the race change anyway. So from that viewpoint it doesn't matter much.

And would other added races get their own faces. I personally am a huge fan of trykz his races and the Drow race.

I wouldn't mind bundling a custom race' date=' if we have permission to use it. And something a bit exotic is certainly acceptable.

I also would love some examples from what you deem acceptable faces and stuff. It is kinda hard to make them look like sluts in my opinion. especially when not using any mods. the vanilla version is not something that makes a character utterly humiliating. deforming faces might do that but then there is no hot left.

It's a fair point. I've got a nord called Erika who's all duck-lips and no nose who takes it about as far as I could figure out, but I'd still want to improve on that. Quite a bit, possibly.

Still, been discussing this on chat, and I'm thinking about having a no-holds barred category. Any mods you like. On the assumption that we'll have some skse support for swapping body types for individual actors by the time I'm ready to do the DASTARD. (And we probably only need to bundle part of the face mod in question.

Without any mods this is about the worst I could come up with (It still has a blocky face even :D)

The lips could be changed to the duckface lips. without mods the choice with the slider all right. But I dislike those. and as I see an almost endless number of them I doubt the females are "utterly humiliated" by them

All right - let's change the rules to remove the mod restrictions. Let's get the Look sorted out first. We can worry about how to get it in practice once we agree what we're shooting for :)

want to add options for STD's and other diseases/virus' etc. that would be found in skyrim area.

malaria?!...

literal crabs lol!...

A littoral crab would be one that was found on the sea shore. Which is most of them' date=' come to think of it :)

Did you look at the scripts in the last release for the sex framework, btw? I'm curious to know what you made of them.

It could be like an inside joke.

They say the best fantasy started off as something real.

I think a haywagon snatch mission is going to have to be done :)

And as for the DASTARD preset' date=' you should have asked sooner.

My original PC was attractive but horribly slutty, and I have worked on refining it (which is the opposite of what we want) into something more regal. It's possible that I still have old screenshots somewhere though....

[/quote']

If I'd thought of it sooner, I would have done :)

you could make a nightmare sequence or something :D

mmmm... nightmare questing.

We could do with a slaver quest for Vaermina, couldn't we? I mean we have the reward figured out. Maybe we should think of some way to make the player earn it.

DASTARD incoming ... *jumps excitedly around* :angel:

Made read the Text about it again and thought about those dwemer slave transport spheres.

iirc the current plan is to hold the girl upright spreadeagled in a frame, right?

That would make the sphere quite big I think so what about an alternate (more compact) pose?

Fold her up somewhat as in the attached pictures... would save space and allow even easier access to her better parts :D

post-16940-13597875888035_thumb.jpg

post-16940-13597875888392_thumb.jpg

post-16940-13597875888838_thumb.jpg

post-16940-13597875889375_thumb.jpg

malaria?!...

literal crabs lol!...

A littoral crab would be one that was found on the sea shore. Which is most of them' date=' come to think of it :)

Did you look at the scripts in the last release for the sex framework, btw? I'm curious to know what you made of them.

[/quote']

um... no, lol. i have been concentrating on dealing with the government stuff for gimps like me, stupid annoying reality sucks.

was that the lovers stuff?...

you could make a nightmare sequence or something :D

mmmm... nightmare questing.

We could do with a slaver quest for Vaermina' date=' couldn't we? I mean we have the reward figured out. Maybe we should think of some way to make the player earn it.

[/quote']

sounds like a good idea to me :D