lovers wolf companion?

Lustfulnight

hey guys,
ive created this amazon elf with an awsome wild life background, the only thing im really missing to make the whole wild elf feeling come to life is a wolf companion that i can have, thatd allow me to have sex with it via dialog, like what someone, i dont remember the creators name but someone made a follower in fallout new vegas called rex, the dog follower you get after talking to a doctor who rescued him. once you have him as a pet you could allow him to mount you.
i was wondering, is there a wolf companion like that in skyrim?
i tried hentai creatures and liked the concept but it wasnt really a follower, i tried the wolf and hed only follow me around the map but not into locations like other dungons and what not, im looking for a full wolf follower mod that follows me everywhere i go but i can also allow him to mount me.

if your asking why the hell would you wanna screw a wolf? thats kinda fucked and odd.
then clearly you shouldent be on this site for what ive learned from being a member on here for sometime now,
the people on here are great at having a open mind to sexuality :).
i just think itd make the amazon elf story that much better instead of a random follower in armor and what not.

a wild elf who has shut herself out from the outside world beyond the forests,
who only knows to hunt or be hunted, having a wolf as a means to accompany her in the hunts would be amazing but also to help her sexual needs when the mood strikes ^^.
having this would be pretty friggin awsome

thanks ill give it a try :).
does he follow you everywhere? like into homes and stuff?
because that was the only turn off for me when it came to hentai creatures.
that mod had everything going for it so well, with the trainning commands and what not. but the followers just dident follow you everywhere, only followed you around the world map.

What you've described sounds like SexoutRocket, which was my work initially. Kinda surprised so many people used it seeing as I put 0 effort into balancing him for gameplay, but hey, it's nice to have left a positive impact.

I might look into modding with Sexlab again, and if I do, a Skyrim answer to Rocket would not be beyond the realm of possibility. Trouble is, last time I tried, it turned out that Sexlab wasn't nearly as easy as Sexout even when it came to implementing the simplest random-position sex dialog.

I really hope someone beats me to the punch, though. <_<

jexsam, your work with SexoutRocket was nicely done!
i truly enjoyed that mod, id make a request asking if you could do exactly what you did in fallout to skyrim but as you said skyrims sexlab is alittle more difficult to work with so at this point in time...i can only do one or two things i geuss lol  a. continue to use hentai creatures, or b. use the follower mods suludi and grim reaper gave,
but i will be waiting ever soooooo eagerly for something like your SexoutRocket canine follower mod to come to skyrim.

Archived