[AoC]Which character is more beautiful in your opinion?

Bloodfang

Hey guys,

I'm having a hard time deciding which character I'll continue and make my main character. So far, I like a class, but I like dark skin characters too and that character can't use that class but instead I use another class which isn't bad at all too...

I wanted to share some screenies and see which one is more cute to you :)

Don't compare too much between the clothes, one is more high level and I got her some cool stuff while is the other one is more "basic", try to just compare the faces. :P

post-81342-0-36430700-1393369953_thumb.jpg

post-81342-0-95322100-1393369959_thumb.jpg

post-81342-0-50663500-1393369965_thumb.jpg

post-81342-0-74000500-1393369973_thumb.jpg

post-81342-0-81160800-1393369999_thumb.jpg

post-81342-0-63453100-1393370006_thumb.jpg

The aquilonian. Because there actually is a way more beautiful and cuter face for the stygians than the one you used, also I think only the "braided" hairstyle

makes the stygians really look cool....*sigh*, sometimes I really miss my priestess, Amizdah was truly a good looking Tempest of Seth...^^

The aquilonian. Because there actually is a way more beautiful and cuter face for the stygians than the one you used, also I think only the "braided" hairstyle

makes the stygians really look cool....*sigh*, sometimes I really miss my priestess, Amizdah was truly a good looking Tempest of Seth...^^

I hope you're not thinking about the new face presets at the end of the list for each race, the stygian one is alright but has a big problem around the mouth area( chewing non-stop animation). For the other races the new faces look like dolls and are ugly imo. I prefer that face preset for stygian but it's just a matter of taste I guess.

I hope you're not thinking about the new face presets at the end of the list for each race, the stygian one is alright but has a big problem around the mouth area( chewing non-stop animation). For the other races the new faces look like dolls and are ugly imo. I prefer that face preset for stygian but it's just a matter of taste I guess.

Oh, its a couple of years ago that I played AoC, so don't ask me for details! :D  I only remember one very young looking face that actually looked attractive instead of "bony" and skull-like.

However, the most beautiful face was to find with the Cimmerians anyway...add some red hair and a little facial scar, tall and athletic, a barbarian dual-wielding conqueress...*looks at avatar-pick" ... I see a pattern here with me...

*sigh* If only someone would make a single-player-conan-RPG-Game I'd surely buy it..Hyboria is such a great place, pitty it isn't used more often for games... :s

Archived