Turning HDT on and off - question

chajapa

If I just cut all of the HDT related files out of the SKSE\Plugins folder and put them someplace else, that (obviously) turns off HDT. 

If I then copy and paste them back into the directory, should it turn back on?

I'm asking because taking them out definitely turned it off, but pasting them back in didn't seem to turn it back on. Would I have to reboot the machine to re-register the dll or something?

thanks

If I just cut all of the HDT related files out of the SKSE\Plugins folder and put them someplace else, that (obviously) turns off HDT. 

I'm asking because taking them out definitely turned it off, but pasting them back in didn't seem to turn it back on. Would I have to reboot the machine to re-register the dll or something?

thanks

Why would you need to turn it off, why not just take the boots off? and @Blabba I agree completely with your signature >.>

thanks

Why would you need to turn it off, why not just take the boots off? and @Blabba I agree completely with your signature >.>

Just wanted a break. Been dining around with het for the last several days. Went back to just BBP and I kinda like it. It doesn't shake like HDT but I don't get the rather odd and distracting occasional animation anomalies either. Or I load into a cell and my followers boobs are stretched out to infinity and take a second to catch up to her :)  Another of my followers was standing by a pool and her one butt cheek was flapping like a flag in the wind. Spazzin' out. Kinda funny and she stopped when we moved, but..... just trying' stuff is all. :)

Archived