Help with rape needed

BadGaevyn

Hey,

first of all i´m totaly flashed about the great work that s done here. I enjoy it verry much.

All in all i think i´m too stupid. I can´t find out how to start a rape. My lill Babe gets raped on and on but i dont know

how to rape an NPC. Are there Tutorials for the Add on´s?

Can someone help?

Thank you and Regards

P.S. Please excuse my bad English

You have a LoversRapers Mod?   http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=26  or http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/101-lovers-rapers-wappyones-edition/

You get a rape spell and a rape Setting spell.

Rape spell (a touch spell) to fuck NPCs, easy if you sneak or the target is asleep, hart if the target has noticed you or in combat (target must be weaker as you or little health )

Setting spell: In the Settings you can change the rape Chance or disable women if your babe only wants to be raped by men.

Lover Joburg have stalker sex/rape: a Setting spell and a "Joburg NPC Settings" spell. But you can not fuck NPCs, you can use the "Joburg NPC Settings" cast on a target and  choose " Liberate Their Instincts! " if the target is horny it rapes you, or you choose "Punish Them!" and the nearest horny NPC rapes the target.

I would recommend the second RaperS plugin that fejeena has suggested. WappyOnes RaperS. It has the latest updates and compatibility.

As for a Joburg type of plugin, may I suggest as a shameless promotion: Check LoversStalkerM and LSMN. In concert with WappyOnes RaperS, they can provide well tailored situations and random events.

With any plugin that gives you lots of options, it is important to study the settings, read the OP, and to ask questions if you are still unsure.

Happy gaming,

Mem

• 2 weeks later...

Archived