nice mod. would it be too much to have it so it can tell the difference between consensual sex and rape and have rape do additional wear and tear? also perhaps does a virgin take additional damage with the first few fucks?

The mod already accounts for that, you can even set how much additional damage aggressive animations do.  ^_^

Nice mod so far. But I found some isues.

First all 3 cookable items are just preventing incoming damage. Are there no potions/methods to heal damage? That would be very urgent, especially if there are running mods like dangerous nude, dangerous nights and/or random sex. I never come under damage stats of 90 in none of the three sensitive body zones.

When I change in mcm the daily healing rate per day of the three zones, the menu acts strange. One click on the scale drops the max healing rate down to a value of 20.

Because I couldn't heal the received wear&tear damage, I disabled the negative effects in mcm. The counter effect was, that another mod 'private needs' would freeze, when my character wants to empty her bladder/bowels.

First all 3 cookable items are just preventing incoming damage. Are there no potions/methods to heal damage? That would be very urgent, especially if there are running mods like dangerous nude, dangerous nights and/or random sex. I never come under damage stats of 90 in none of the three sensitive body zones.

When I change in mcm the daily healing rate per day of the three zones, the menu acts strange. One click on the scale drops the max healing rate down to a value of 20.

Because I couldn't heal the received wear&tear damage, I disabled the negative effects in mcm. The counter effect was, that another mod 'private needs' would freeze, when my character wants to empty her bladder/bowels.

The wear and tear effects heal by themselves over time, the rate of health regen is adjustable in the menu.

@skizzikbr: It's different than sexout:W&T, only inspired from so it doesn't matter whether you've played the other or not. The effects start with small stamina and hp regen penalties and evolve into larger ones with speed penalties to anal and vaginal and speech and shout penalties for oral.

@aljustineg: I don't think it's incompatible... but there is no sense in having them both, as their W&T system covers the same idea.

@osuneko: The anal ointment, for instance, is primarily for healing but will also add a small resistance effect. The others are preventive measures.

There are a few typos and descriptions to update and it should make things clearer regarding what does what.

Hi,

Just wanted to check if this mod only affects the PC?

Or does/can this affect NPCs as well?

On a side note,

I like the idea of lube, but is there a way to better incorporate it into the game?

Like having some sold at major alchemy stores?

This way it could rather be a sort of "potion" that can be auto applied before sexytime. (unless victim of rape)

Lastly if you're "organ" reaches 80-100 is there a way to play a sound of pain?

Like that of being hit or taking damage?

I know this is going beyond the simple mod you might have had planned but theres quite a bit of potential in this that can really set it apart from Apropos.

The wear and tear effects heal by themselves over time, the rate of health regen is adjustable in the menu.

I know - see point 2 where I've mentioned the strange acting scales in the mcm. It takes about 1 to 12 ingame hours for my charakter to max out the damage up to 100 (time varies depending on the damage multiplier). But it will takes at least 5 ingame days for healing this damage, because the mcm scale is broken. With other words there is no real chance to heal the damage when mods like dangerous nights and random sex are used as they are intended.

The only workaround I see is to set the damage multiplier down to 1 or very close to 1 in mcm, what practically means to deactivate the mod. Craftable healing items would be much more immersive than just deactivating the mod ;)

No, it's silent. As I said, I want the cues to be visual and I like alphav1za idea of adding some sounds to match as well.

And yes... the MCM slider range are screwed up. Seem I forgot to update them from a previous version. The default value work just fine though. I'll post an update shortly

I had a thought. Have you considered having damage carry over into the characters actual stamina and health ( with penalties to regeneration) if their organs are continuously used after they're reached/ surpassed their damage threshold? Maybe even put them into bleed out past a certain point.

Just two screenshots of the MCM menu, no debuff menu:

PnBJHmd.jpg

O4yoUV0.jpg

-Relative size of the participant influence damage... an big Orc fucking a small elf will result in more damage than 2 elves... that sort of thing. It measure the collision box size... I haven't tested it with creatures but the same rule should apply. Large creature should result in large damage received. This can be tweaked with the "size matter"

May I ask how you'd handled this?

Does the body height, weight, sos size influence the calculation, too?

i'm also curious about that. :huh: i hope it's not only restricted to races. i think the height should be decisive for females and for males a sos version would be the best.

suitable expressions, painful moaning, visual effects and less pain on high arousal/pain decreases arousal would make it perfect. :)

EDIT: the plugs from devious devices should make some real pain in the ass (and the pussy of course). :D

Thanks for another nice mod mainfct. The speed reduction from heavy anal and vaginal wear is nice, it is annoying enough to make exploring more dangerous and also synergizes nicely with other speed decreasing mods like defeat, RND, SD+ etc..

If you ever decide to make an update for radiant prostitution maybe you could add a check for your wear&tear levels, resulting in your customers refusing to have sex with you and mocking you instead :)

Mainfct, after testing your mod for a bit, I have to say this mod is great!  After being defeated in a brawl, my PC got ganged raped by all the npcs in the inn.  I chuckled when my girl was

walking really slow by the end of it all due to "severe vaginal discomfort," with her speech reduced due to "severe throat irritation."

Your mod adds that additional touch of immersion to my game to accompany SexLab.  Thank you!  "Liked" as endorse. 

Great mod thanks for your work on this

I was testing this on a new game and noticed that the damage works fine if attacked by NPC's but not undead and creatures. Tested it also with the settings maxed out but same result.

Guest Katherlne

Have an idea to make anal and vaginal ointment. That would reduce the damage in the upcoming sexual act. And ointment that will heal or speed healing, instead of the system of healing that is now. Ointment can be bought either from the alchemists, or do it yourself.

Have an idea to make anal and vaginal ointment. That would reduce the damage in the upcoming sexual act. And ointment that will heal or speed healing, instead of the system of healing that is now. Ointment can be bought either from the alchemists, or do it yourself.

I think that's already in this mod under cooking, there are three different ointments/salves you can make

Hi there,

great work. I hope you continue it. :)

You inspired me to finally contribute something to this great community too.

I made some textures for Wearstages. [http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/835-after-effect-i-v-skintexture/#]

Currently they are based on the Fairskin Bodytexture.

If you need them transparent or somehow in any other format, please let me know.

Provided you want to use them at all.

Thank you

thank you for this mod, it does add a "nice" touch of "realism" :D

though it would be even better if it worked with non-humanoid creature, at the moment anything related to beasts do nothing, which is a bit sad when playing with the Enchantress/Beast Tamer mod :/

any idea if this could be implemented ?

I thought a I saw a mod resource for wear and tear textures somewhere on the downloads section.

If you change them into decals instead of a texture on meshes, it could work.

Skintextures by Ekirts Ykcul

I would love to see it added in this mod !

And apparently it is one of the future plans:

Updated Future Plans:

-Add Visual redness, bruise and bleeding effects. I'm not a texture artist so what I'm going to make will look aweful... but someone with talent can make a replacer. I plan on using the method used in Zaz pack to make the whip marks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GuyWhoAbruptlyDisappeared

File Name: Sexlab Wear and Tear

File Submitter: mainfct

File Submitted: 17 Feb 2014

File Category: Sex Effects

Requires: Sexlab 1.20+

Description:

It seems that a wear and tear type plugin for sexlab was overdue. Sexlab Apropos/describe just released their own wear and tear upgrade. This is my own take on W&T, a very simple plugin with no dependencies (other than Sexlab of course) and no strings attached.

-5 stages for each organs (except penis which are indestructible): nothing, slight discomfort, discomfort, pain and severe pain.

-There are no positive effects, positive effects will have to come from other plugins.

-The defuff are not extremely hard but if they accumulate they can be annoying, mainly damage speech/voice and damage speed.

-Relative size of the participant influence damage... an big Orc fucking a small elf will result in more damage than 2 elves... that sort of thing. It measure the collision box size... I haven't tested it with creatures but the same rule should apply. Large creature should result in large damage received. This can be tweaked with the "size matter" setting.

-3 craftable items under cooking pot (misc section) can help you mitigate the negative effects.

-Natural lubrication results in diminishing returns of damage received.

-Experience increases resistance to damage.

-Config menu can be used to monitor and tweak almost very aspect.

The only thing I'd be interested to improve at the moment is adding visual effect to represent the state of the organ e.g. red skin, bleeding, etc.

Updated Future Plans:

-Add Visual redness, bruise and bleeding effects. I'm not a texture artist so what I'm going to make will look aweful... but someone with talent can make a replacer. I plan on using the method used in Zaz pack to make the whip marks.

-Add sounds to emphasize unhealthy situations.

-Add HP damage received when W&T is very high.

Acknowledgement:

Thanks to Odessa for making Sexout: Wear and Tear for FO:NV. A great mod from which many of the concepts of this mod are directly inspired. Any shortcoming of my mod is entirely my own fault though.

Thanks to Ashal for the incredible Sexlab framework.

Click here to download this file

<3, that is all