SkyUI Question

User13

Hiya folks,

I found myself in need of a program called Customizable Camera, and it stated that it needed SkyUI loaded to work.  So, I'm off to download that.  Looks cool.  However, when I attempt to load it, it tells me that my SKSE scripts are missing.  They aren't.  I use MO, so I have SKSE loaded through that.  Is that why I'm receiving that message?  Should I just ignore it in that case and install anyway?  Or should I take their advice and reinstall SKSE, which again is already loaded and working fine?

Thanks for the advice.  Everything up and running nicely.  Only one issue... not sure if it's SkyUI, or the Customizable Camera mod (probably the camera) but I now have this big + sign thing in the upper right corner of my screen.  Anyone know about that?  How to get rid of it?

Thanks for the advice.  Everything up and running nicely.  Only one issue... not sure if it's SkyUI, or the Customizable Camera mod (probably the camera) but I now have this big + sign thing in the upper right corner of my screen.  Anyone know about that?  How to get rid of it?

That's an active effect of some sort. When you're poisoned, hit with a spell or have something boosting you (like a potion) then you see icons in the top right corner.

Archived