Application question.

Hitom

Would this way buggy game be Skyrim by any chance? :lol:

If it is then there are other methods of making it far less buggy. My current install is absolutely wonderful and so far it appears to be bug free. Not a CTD, not a broken quest, it's been flawless. It's not hard to do either, but it would require a fresh install since you can't "save" a game that's already bugged out.

Would this way buggy game be Skyrim by any chance? :lol:

If it is then there are other methods of making it far less buggy. My current install is absolutely wonderful and so far it appears to be bug free. Not a CTD, not a broken quest, it's been flawless. It's not hard to do either, but it would require a fresh install since you can't "save" a game that's already bugged out.

No it isn't :P my Skyrim is running very! stable atm xD

The game would be The guild: Europa 1400 gold edition.

Basically I guess what I'm looking for is tools that would allow me to do this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reengineering_(software)

Are you sure you linked to the right thing?

You need sourcecode to refactor, it's not something you can do with an asset extraction thing; refactoring is basically rewriting code without violating the interface contract.

Prob not ;s maybe it should be reverse enginering...

You're... getting in over your head, waaaaay over your head. Let me just say that from the start.

With that out of the way, what you actually want is OllyDbg.

Good luck. You're gonna need it. ;)

I kinda figured that from the start ;p But... you know... low life with no life and massive computing power (Y) who knows!

Archived