Flash Drive Can't be Formated ...

juliojakers

Hi.. Lovers..

I have a problem about my Flash Drive.. I usually use my 8Gb Flash Drive for Virtual Memory...
Like ReadyBoost option on Win 7...

After a couple month, my 8Gb Flash Drive is cannot be Formatted...

I have Pluged in the size of my Flash Drive is 6 GB free, so it's used about 1Gb used...

I check the inside of my Flash Drive, It still have Ready Boost file, the size about 4.6 Gb...

I tried Format it and the problem comes...

1. The problem about The Disk is Write Protected....

2. If "The Disk is Write Protected" not come's out, "Windows unable to Format" is happen...

So anyone here have a problem about Flash Drive cannot be formated and He/She can SOLVE it ...

I would be glad if He/She shared with me and everyone on our Beloved Forums..

Thank's Again...

Bring up "my computer". Right click on the drive in question. Go to "properties". Click the ReadyBoost tab. Choose "do not use this device" then hit "apply". Done deal. You should be able to format it afterward.

do what is stated above and also look for a write protect switch on your flash drive. some usb sticks come witha built in write protect switch

here's a pic to show you what i mean:

DefenderEliteBlackonTransparentReflectRe

Archived