Teraru Posted yesterday at 04:32 PM Posted yesterday at 04:32 PM Teraru's Karryn Voice Pack B for Slove View File After a long time tinkering I have finally decided to release my curated Karryn Var B voice pack for SLOVE! I have meticulously gone over all voice files and added text to all the ones with comments, I've added boobjob and footjob comments where there were none before, I have also added proper fill her up voices. However I have decided to not add rimjob comments as getting a rimjob scene, having hentairim tags match, etc is just not worth it for a niche animation. Please forgive the possible misspell and punctuation. Difference between Public and Personal is Public has the more aggressive noncon comments and Personal is my own used one with more consensual comments whether in aggressive animation/tags or not. Also IMPORTANT! Proper use of any voice pack for SLOVE requires that your animations are tagged with hentairim tags! As for what I use is the Automated SLSB conversions v1.0 from the citadel (aka sexlab p+) discord, Billyy animations 10.0, Anub 07.2025. Newer animations tend to not have hentairim tags attached to them so your character will likely only use moan sounds. So it's a trade off between more newer animations vs having your character speak correctly in sex scenes. The SLSB on the more current Billyy anims are so they work in P+, but they are not hentairim tagged! Requirements: Audio Util https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/186249 (optional) Floating Subtitles https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/154424 Submitter Teraru Submitted 10/08/26 Category Sex Effects Requirements SLOVE AudioUtil Regular Edition Compatible No Install Instructions Drag and drop into your mod manager select which slot (F1 is your character) and let it override everything (yes the fill her up too if you want Karryn FHU voices) 1
lilbruh961 Posted yesterday at 06:13 PM Posted yesterday at 06:13 PM Does this build on the current Karryn SLO VE pack or is it an alternative?
Teraru Posted yesterday at 06:42 PM Author Posted yesterday at 06:42 PM (edited) 29 minutes ago, lilbruh961 said: Does this build on the current Karryn SLO VE pack or is it an alternative? This is an alternative that I went thru all audio files and added/replaced voice files that made sense as to what triggers it. It also added boobjob/footjob audio and comments that the other karryn packs don't even have. So if you want a karryn pack, this is all you need Edited yesterday at 06:43 PM by Teraru
Teraru Posted yesterday at 06:54 PM Author Posted yesterday at 06:54 PM For anyone wondering, the main reason for this mod is to be a better karryn voice pack. The ways it is better is I went through all categories and added and replaced the voice files that would make sense. Example is making sure all vaginal creampies are actually vaginal, orgasm comments are actually about orgasming, etc. I also added text to EVERY comment! I also added boobjob and footjob comments as there were none in previous karryn packs. 1
crajjjj Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago Thank you for the effort. May I ask you to add some ryona themed sounds for beast and noncon anims. Many thanks again
Teraru Posted 2 hours ago Author Posted 2 hours ago (edited) 1 hour ago, crajjjj said: Thank you for the effort. May I ask you to add some ryona themed sounds for beast and noncon anims. Many thanks again Aren't noncon already covered by victim? And for beast, very few things are said about beasts. Unless you just want more victim noises? Also there's no beast folder for var B. I made a D pack when it was released, but the folder structure was a lil confusing and when I tested it, didnt work nearly as well as the B var. Edited 2 hours ago by Teraru
crajjjj Posted 59 minutes ago Posted 59 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Teraru said: Aren't noncon already covered by victim? And for beast, very few things are said about beasts. Unless you just want more victim noises? Also there's no beast folder for var B. I made a D pack when it was released, but the folder structure was a lil confusing and when I tested it, didnt work nearly as well as the B var. It's much better now. I've just released an updated template that should clarify better what is possible Basically better specific variations. Lily pack by agent_perry is vD sample also (but it's not using brackets in the file names)
Teraru Posted 7 minutes ago Author Posted 7 minutes ago 41 minutes ago, crajjjj said: It's much better now. I've just released an updated template that should clarify better what is possible Basically better specific variations. Lily pack by agent_perry is vD sample also (but it's not using brackets in the file names) I'll def have to test out the D var again then. Will also see what I can find for better aggressive stuff, tho as i've looked thru most of the karryns prison files, the more aggressive sounds can be a bit specific. Trying to find the right voice line that makes sense to the animation is a pain in the ass, but i'm a bit of a perfectionist XD.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now