sombresu Posted Thursday at 05:36 AM Posted Thursday at 05:36 AM (edited) Hi. I know both mods are incompatible and I have read many threads and posts here and other sites. MBP (v0.9.8) x117 (v0.8.0test) It is not from nexus. Or if you have better alternative or solution I'm okay with that Installing both as everyone knows make googly eyes. But I get other eye bug BEFORE editing OCO esp: grey, pine, amber have black left eye and misaligned right eye (not googly eyes, equally worse though) blue, brown, green are OKAY AFTER editing OCO esp face data eye meshes pathing to 'extra' folder with copies of egm, nif, tri of eyelefthuman and eyerighthuman with tes4edit: grey, pine, amber are fixed and look right but blue, brown, green have googly eyes now instead of just saying they are incompatible, which I've already know, or telling people to uninstall one of them, which is not what I'd like, I need both of the mods to work. There must be something i missed that would be easily editable with CS or test4edit. I'm not that good with both but I know the basic. I don't use any other mod that mess with eye mesh beside MBP, and OCO use vanilla eye mesh afaik, which I've already seperated to what MBP use. But somehow the eyes still broken https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46254 Using this googly eye fix fix the bug but the eyes are too white regardless of lighting I use bashed patch. Iuse LOOT. I only use beautiful people esm only. This might be the culprit or somekind of duplicates, having 00 prefix, and bashed patch is using that instead of vanilla, idk what it is. I use MBP because many good old mods require its esms. Most of its race are goofy and I don't use it but that's beside the point and I don't want people to hate me, sorry Edited Thursday at 05:55 AM by sombresu Adding info
fejeena Posted yesterday at 12:01 AM Posted yesterday at 12:01 AM In one Mod you delete the eyes in the esp and in meshes and textures folders. Then the game can only use the other eyes. You know there are 3 different eye versions ( meshes) that need the right textures. Mixing meshes and textures from different eye versions looks terrible. The black part of the Ren Texture can be grey or transparent in different mods. In my game I use the vanilla version. I unpack mods before installing them and delete "false" eyes, and replacing them with vanilla versions. MBP replace the vanilla eye textures ( with Ren? ) and add new textures. Problem is now that all Race and companion Mods that use vanilla eyes but do not have own meshes. meshes path to the original folder, ( but now with MBP meshes) and add new textures for the race or companion ( the one eye vanilla versions) will have messed up eyes. You can create a new folder with vanilla eye meshes and change the meshes path in the race/companion esp to the new folder. Or you replace the MBP meshes and textures with vanilla versions (or delete the MBP eyes, so that the game use the original vanilla eyes again and many many mods are compatible again) Best you watch all eye textures you have, and choose the one you like best. And use the right meshes for that eyes. Then replace in all Mods eyes (meshes and textures) with your "best eyes". If necessary, you must correct meshes paths and eye textures in all ESP. I can't tell you exactly what you need to do in OCO and MBP because I don't use either mod. ------------------ My player charcter doesn't use vaniilla eyes, the race have own folder with Ren meshes and textures which nobody else in the game uses. No conflicts with NPCs or new races in a few mods used for NPCs. Therefore, I didn't have to change anything in the race mod for my player.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now