Binksy24 Posted Wednesday at 03:44 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:44 PM View File Item Vault - Plugin Explorer Item Vault An in-game browser for every item, NPC, spell, object and place in your load order - and now a way to build with it. Skyrim SE / AE / GOG - 1.5.97, 1.6.x and 1.7.x - one download for all What it is Press Insert and a window opens over the game with everything your mods add, ready to search, preview and use. No console commands, no form IDs to look up, no Additem menus with endless scrolling. The game pauses while it's open (you can switch that off), and Esc or Insert closes it again. NEW in 1.5.7: Place anything, exactly where you want it Pick any piece of furniture, container, door, light, plant, tree, static - or any item - and put it down exactly where you want it, at any angle. Everything you place is permanent: it's saved with your game, the game never cleans it up, and Item Vault keeps its own list of everything you've placed so you can find it, move it, copy it or remove it later. How placing works Open the Objects page, select something and press PLACE IT (or double-click it, or use the Place button on the row). On the Items page the item card has a Place button too. The window closes and the game switches to a free camera. Your character stays where they're standing; you fly around freely and the object floats in front of the camera, following wherever you look. Turn it, tilt it, roll it, push it away or pull it closer until it's right, then place it. Your normal view and controls come straight back. A small panel on screen shows the keys while you place. It switches between keyboard and controller automatically, and you can move it to any corner (or hide it) on the Settings page. Keyboard and mouse W A S D + mouse - fly the camera Space / C - fly up / down Mouse wheel - turn the object Shift + wheel - tilt it forward / back Alt + wheel - roll it sideways Ctrl + wheel - push it further away / pull it closer Page Up / Page Down - raise / lower it X - fine steps on/off (1 degree turns, small moves, slower flying) R - reset the angle Left click / Enter - place it Right click / Esc - cancel Controller Left stick + right stick - fly the camera R3 / L3 - fly up / down D-pad left / right - turn the object D-pad up / down - further / closer LB / RB - tilt forward / back LT / RT - roll sideways X - fine steps on/off Y - reset the angle A - place it B - cancel Hold a button or key down and it keeps repeating, so big turns are quick. While you place The keys you use for placing are kept away from the game and other mods, so nothing else reacts to them (walking keys still move the camera). What you see while placing is a ghost copy with no collision - it can't push you around or knock things over. The real object only arrives when you place it. Opening the inventory, map, journal or a loading screen cancels placing safely. The Placed list On the Objects page, the Placed (N) chip shows everything you've placed in this save: Go to - teleports you to it Move - pick it up and place it again with the same controls (you need to be near it) Copy - place another one just like it Delete - removes it for good (asks "Sure?" first) Placed items (food, weapons, books...) stay exactly where you put them and don't fall or roll away. If you pick one up, it simply becomes yours and leaves the list. If a placed object ever goes missing from a save, Item Vault puts it back when the save loads. Quick place is still there too: it drops the object in front of you in one click, with Undo quick to take the last one back. Save size: each placed object is one small entry in your save, the same as anything the game places itself. Hundreds of objects are fine. Everything else in Item Vault Items Every carryable item from every plugin: weapons, armour, ammo, potions, food, poisons, ingredients, books, spell tomes, scrolls, soul gems, keys, misc items and torches Search by name, form ID or editor ID (editor IDs need powerofthree's Tweaks) Filter by type, plugin, armour slot, enchanted, favourites or recently used; sort any column; right-click the headings for more columns (slot, speed, crit, DPS, skill, form ID, editor ID) Add any amount, add and equip, read books, drop on the ground, put items in a chest in front of you, or place them with the new placing Select several items at once (Ctrl-click, Shift-click, Ctrl+A) and add, drop, chest or kit them together Give to yourself or to the NPC you were looking at when you opened the window Item card with a live 3D model you can turn with the mouse and zoom with the wheel, plus damage, armour, slots, effects, enchantment and description Favourites, a Recent list, and hidden plugins - all kept between sessions NPCs Every NPC by name, editor ID, race or form ID; filter by race, class, faction, sex, unique or generic Spawn them in front of you, or bring / go to a unique NPC Details card: race, class, sex, plugin, factions, and every copy of them in the world with Bring, Go to, kill, resurrect, freeze, enable/disable and remove Spells - spells, powers and shouts by school; learn or forget them, "Learn all shown", or add the spell tome. Objects - furniture, containers, doors, activators, lights, plants, trees and statics, with the new placing (see above). Teleport - every map location, named interior and outdoor cell; favourite places and a recent list; details card with hold, nearest city and nearby places. Inventory - what you or the NPC you looked at carry and wear; equip, unequip, use, remove or drop; "Worn" filter; Unequip all and Clear inventory (quest items are kept). Kits - save sets of items with amounts as named kits (or save what you're wearing) and give a whole kit in one click; choose which items get equipped; copy kits; see which plugins a kit needs. Settings Open key, pause the game or not 4 colour schemes: Gold & Charcoal, Red & Black, Frost, Moss Text size, window opacity, compact rows, full screen, mouse speed, keyboard navigation Where the placing key help shows on screen (or hidden) Everything saves as you change it Works with Community Shaders frame generation. Requirements SKSE64 Address Library for SKSE Plugins Optional: powerofthree's Tweaks (for editor IDs) Installation Install with your mod manager (Vortex or MO2) and pick your game version in the installer. Updating is safe mid-save: install over the old version. Files it uses SKSE/Plugins/ItemVault.ini - settings SKSE/Plugins/ItemVault_User.txt - favourites, recent items, hidden plugins SKSE/Plugins/ItemVault_Kits.txt - your kits Placed objects are saved in your save game (SKSE co-save) Credits Made by Binksy. Built with CommonLibSSE (MIT) and Dear ImGui (MIT); fonts under the SIL Open Font License. Full notices in THIRD-PARTY-NOTICES.txt. Submitter Binksy24 Submitted 10/07/26 Category Regular Mods Requirements SKSE64 for your game version: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30379 Address Library for SKSE Plugins: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32444 Optional: powerofthree's Tweaks, to show editor IDs: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51073 Regular Edition Compatible No Install Instructions
Nalius Posted Thursday at 09:19 AM Posted Thursday at 09:19 AM Hi! Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FFA12C93A13 ItemVault.dll+0043A13... etc when trying to look objects.
farseer3666 Posted Thursday at 10:57 AM Posted Thursday at 10:57 AM This mod is fantastic,it's exactly what I need. But is there any chance it supports other languages, like Chinese?
Binksy24 Posted Thursday at 11:18 AM Author Posted Thursday at 11:18 AM 1 hour ago, Nalius said: Hi! Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FFA12C93A13 ItemVault.dll+0043A13... etc when trying to look objects. Thanks for the report! The crash happens while Item Vault builds the Objects list. One of your other mods seems to leave a broken entry in the game's object list (an object that was removed or never fully created), and Item Vault crashed when it tried to read it. I've fixed it for the next update (1.0.1): Item Vault now checks every object is valid before using it and skips broken ones, so it can't crash on them anymore. Until the update is out, just avoid the Objects page. Everything else is safe to use. If you can, please send the full crash log (the whole file from Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition/SKSE, usually named crash-<date>.log) so I can confirm which mod the broken entry comes from. Thanks!
Binksy24 Posted Thursday at 11:19 AM Author Posted Thursday at 11:19 AM 22 minutes ago, farseer3666 said: This mod is fantastic,it's exactly what I need. But is there any chance it supports other languages, like Chinese? Not something I can do on my end people are free to translate it themselves.
Lovemaster1234567 Posted Thursday at 11:50 AM Posted Thursday at 11:50 AM I don't have the insert key on my weird little keyboard and I'm scared to mess around with any files. Can you make it so a different key brings up your menu window?
Nikett7 Posted Thursday at 01:29 PM Posted Thursday at 01:29 PM If possible, add a display of clothing item slots to the interface.
zaira Posted Thursday at 08:48 PM Posted Thursday at 08:48 PM (edited) Good mod, the first real alternative to Modex. Your mod has a way better usability. You should mention that people, who need Editor ID should also install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/85260 - PO3 alone is not enough - you wont get EIDs for everything if you only use PO3. Edited Thursday at 08:49 PM by zaira 1
chasm Posted yesterday at 02:01 AM Posted yesterday at 02:01 AM I've been waiting for someone to make an "additem menu" with previews! When I use the npc section though, I don't get who I clicked on, I get the next person listed.
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 06:32 AM Author Posted yesterday at 06:32 AM 4 hours ago, chasm said: I've been waiting for someone to make an "additem menu" with previews! When I use the npc section though, I don't get who I clicked on, I get the next person listed. Fixed in the new update 1
zaira Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago (edited) Item preview is defunct since 1.15 Edited 22 hours ago by zaira
Binksy24 Posted 22 hours ago Author Posted 22 hours ago 2 minutes ago, zaira said: Item preview is defunct since 1.15 Did you wait a couple minutes to see if they loaded?
Binksy24 Posted 22 hours ago Author Posted 22 hours ago 9 minutes ago, zaira said: Item preview is defunct since 1.15 Did more testing on my end everything works perfectly remember some mods dont have 3d models which can be used so wont load anything out of all my mods only buxom wench had this problem everything else worked can you try and load vanilla items.
zaira Posted 22 hours ago Posted 22 hours ago (edited) No items at all are drawn, no matter how long I wait. The 1.13 version worked fine. BTW: It would be nice if the preview window would not be transparent Edited 21 hours ago by zaira
Binksy24 Posted 21 hours ago Author Posted 21 hours ago 1 minute ago, zaira said: No items at all are drawn, no matter how long I wait. The 1.13 version worked fine. Send me your log file please. which version of Skyrim are you on?
zaira Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Strange, I disabled pause game, left the menu, re-entered the menu, enabled pause, left end re-entered the menu:ItemVault.log now the preview is working.
Binksy24 Posted 21 hours ago Author Posted 21 hours ago 1 minute ago, zaira said: Strange, I disabled pause game, left the menu, re-entered the menu, enabled pause, left end re-entered the menu:ItemVault.log now the preview is working. Maybe the menu needed a refresh from the update
Binksy24 Posted 21 hours ago Author Posted 21 hours ago 19 minutes ago, zaira said: I started a new game Well glad its working and the 3d model box will be made with a solid background for the next update.
zaira Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Spawning objects like furniture would be useful when we would be able to place it manually - like in https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13090. And I would spend a bottle of beer if it could be persisted... I implemented that in the past in MariaEden for SE but doing that in Papyrus is to slow.
Binksy24 Posted 20 hours ago Author Posted 20 hours ago 26 minutes ago, zaira said: Spawning objects like furniture would be useful when we would be able to place it manually - like in https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13090. And I would spend a bottle of beer if it could be persisted... I implemented that in the past in MariaEden for SE but doing that in Papyrus is to slow. I shall see what I can do.
Emrakul1 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago My cursor doesn't seem to appear when using this? is there something I am not doing correctly? like does other font mods affect it? (I use sovengarde font)
Binksy24 Posted 18 hours ago Author Posted 18 hours ago 9 minutes ago, Emrakul1 said: My cursor doesn't seem to appear when using this? is there something I am not doing correctly? like does other font mods affect it? (I use sovengarde font) That shouldn't cause a problem it has its own font built in can you send me the log for the mod so i can whats going on
Emrakul1 Posted 18 hours ago Posted 18 hours ago 9 minutes ago, Binksy24 said: That shouldn't cause a problem it has its own font built in can you send me the log for the mod so i can whats going on Correction, I don't think its a font issue, I use Nordic UI which alters the appearance of my cursor, so that might be getting an issue.
Binksy24 Posted 18 hours ago Author Posted 18 hours ago Just now, Emrakul1 said: Correction, I don't think its a font issue, I use Nordic UI which alters the appearance of my cursor, so that might be getting an issue. I use Nordic UI the skyhud version so I dont think its that can I see the log file for the mod to find out exactly the problem.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now