Jump to content

SnuSnu LITE - cannot get it to work


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I didn't particularly want Starfield full of naked sex. 

 

But the Romantic hugs and kisses promised by SnuSnu LITE  seems ideal, even better if FF interactions would work..

I assumed it could be automated by OSF Autonomous NPC Spicy Interactions which will draw on SnuSnu animations.

 

But I must be misunderstanding something. Because SS LITE animations do not happen.  If I add SnuSnuField - OSF Scene Pack  then I get plenty of full sex scenes.

 

I have the Gergel Ebanex, SAF (Deputy NAF) and OSF Animation Native Scene Framework mods in place.

 

I'd like Companions to indulge in autonomous  SnuSnu Lite animations.  Please - where am I going wrong here? Any help appreciated.  Thanks.

 

   

Edited by Bluegunk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...