Jump to content

Nuka Ride 7.1.5c NukaColaMachine Quick Fix


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nuka Ride 7.1.5c NukaColaMachine Quick Fix

View File

This mod does not contain textures. They must be installed manually.

 

The mod includes a new model of a vending machine and folders where you need to manually place the textures.

 

I use textures from these mods.

Nuka Cola Machine pre-war look

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20778?tab=files&file_id=85038

 

NukaColaMachine2_d

NukaColaMachine2_n

NukaColaMachine2_s

 

Copy Past these textures

 

Nuka Ride VMach\textures\Nuka Ride\Accesories\

 

Working Vending Machines

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21884

 

NukaColaMachine2_Fans_d

NukaColaMachine2_Fans_n

NukaColaMachine2_Fans_s

 

Copy Past these textures

 

Nuka Ride VMach\textures\Nuka Ride\Accesories\

MoD containes new Vending machine mesh and Folders where you need to place textures manually.

 

 

 

 


 

Posted

Working Vending Machines mod page has 3 downloads, two of which contain no textures.

The other download has textures but not any named:

 

NukaColaMachine2_Fans_d

NukaColaMachine2_Fans_n

NukaColaMachine2_Fans_s

 

Where are these actually obtained from?

And before you ask, yes, I decompressed the archives first.

Posted
1 hour ago, judge007 said:

Working Vending Machines mod page has 3 downloads, two of which contain no textures.

The other download has textures but not any named:

 

NukaColaMachine2_Fans_d

NukaColaMachine2_Fans_n

NukaColaMachine2_Fans_s

 

Where are these actually obtained from?

And before you ask, yes, I decompressed the archives first.

But what are you doing man, these vending machines are only available on Norita's route, in the pre-war world. 😆

Posted
19 minutes ago, JB. said:

But what are you doing man, these vending machines are only available on Norita's route, in the pre-war world. 😆

Are you not afraid of The Immortal Nora's retribution?

 

Seriously though, a patch for Nora's route is always a possibility.

Eventually, you may even proceed with Nora's path, and introduce them yourself, nudge, nudge, wink, wink . . .

 

It's just that those fan textures ring a bell, but my damaged brain is not providing an answer.

 

Just so you know I'm currently working on Slavers to get to 19 missions and get a Hard Savepoint.

From there, I will start a fresh game and tryout Norita's route, hopefully without earning contempt and scorn from Nora!

I just got Windows updated, and upgraded Fallout 4 to 1.11.240, and my previous hardpoints no longer load.

Last thing on my todo list is to re-establish my toolchain so I can compile again.

 

Let's keep the Norita thing a secret, though 😉

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...