esgpmb Posted Sunday at 08:37 PM Posted Sunday at 08:37 PM Nuka Ride Bigger School Desk View File This mod replaces the school desk from the Nuka Ride St Opheia school with a version featuring dimensions better suited for animations (Made it taller and wider). Mesh was renamed so that it replaces only the Nuka Ride school desk, rather than the standard school desk from the base game. Only the desk's dimensions were altered; the character model itself will not automatically adjust to fit the new size. For the female character, I use the standard (vanilla) height of 0.98. The heel height for the outfit shown in my screenshots is 0.0. J.B.'s "Nuka Ride" mod is required. Submitter esgpmb Submitted 10/04/26 Category Models & Textures Requirements Nuka Ride 2
judge007 Posted Sunday at 09:46 PM Posted Sunday at 09:46 PM (edited) Hi Nice work. One issue, this should never have been an "ESM" flagged plugin. That causes cyclical errors in whatever mod manager you install it with. I took the liberty of fixing it. If you want it, the plugin is yours NR SDesk.esp If you decide to fix it on your own, or just use mine in a release, either way I'll delete the plugin and/or post to prevent any confusion. Edited Sunday at 10:10 PM by judge007 I hate Autocomplete 3
Hoobu Posted Monday at 12:11 AM Posted Monday at 12:11 AM Well done mate ,instead of just finding a anomaly and having a bitch ,you did something about it 👍👍 1
judge007 Posted Monday at 12:13 AM Posted Monday at 12:13 AM @esgpmb This link shows the results of your mesh, if it was reduced in scale a little it would be great! Thanks again! https://www.loverslab.com/topic/171006-aaf-nuka-ride-a-porn-studio-mod/page/1270/#findComment-7412208
judge007 Posted Monday at 12:14 AM Posted Monday at 12:14 AM 1 minute ago, Hoobu said: Well done mate ,instead of just finding a anomaly and having a bitch ,you did something about it 👍👍 I'm no good at animating, or very creative but I can fix some things . . . only not my reputation with Norita fans . . . 2
esgpmb Posted Monday at 01:14 AM Author Posted Monday at 01:14 AM (edited) 1 hour ago, judge007 said: I'm no good at animating, or very creative but I can fix some things . . . only not my reputation with Norita fans . . . Hi. Thanks. Which option to choose to save plugin Edited Monday at 01:28 AM by esgpmb 1
judge007 Posted Monday at 01:52 AM Posted Monday at 01:52 AM 33 minutes ago, esgpmb said: Hi. Thanks. Which option to choose to save plugin Just esl Keep the filename at .esp Just so you know what I did was edit your plugin, and removed the "ESM" flag from the header . The picture you saw was from @Hoobu's test of your mod with the edited plugin. You could just use the plugin from my post above. if it saves you any more work. Should I delete the post and/or plugin now?
esgpmb Posted Monday at 02:07 AM Author Posted Monday at 02:07 AM No, that doesn't bother me at all. As you wish. Thanks for the help; I really appreciate it. I'll replace my file with yours. I’d just like to clarify one thing for the future: which option is best to choose when saving the plugin? I know I should save it as an ESL, since ESP and ESM have low limits. 1
judge007 Posted Monday at 02:12 AM Posted Monday at 02:12 AM 1 minute ago, esgpmb said: No, that doesn't bother me at all. As you wish. Thanks for the help; I really appreciate it. I'll replace my file with yours. I’d just like to clarify one thing for the future: which option is best to choose when saving the plugin? I know I should save it as an ESL, since ESP and ESM have low limits. Bingo! The one you highlighted is the winner. I'll leave the post and download up, if you update in the future, just message me and I'll remove the download. No need for thanks, like I said, I don't have a creative bone in my body. Maybe you could work with JB on things like this! 1
esgpmb Posted Monday at 02:17 AM Author Posted Monday at 02:17 AM (edited) I’ve already updated using your ESP file. Scroll down the mod page—there’s information about the new version Edited Monday at 02:17 AM by esgpmb 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now