Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 03:52 PM Posted Saturday at 03:52 PM View File Body In First Person and Body In Third Person - Dynamic Camera Body In First Person See your own body in first person About Body In First Person puts the camera at your eyes on the third-person camera, so when you look down you see your real body, armour and animations. It works with SexLab scenes, and the camera follows your head through animations. This page has four downloads: Body In First Person: the main modBody In Third Person - Dynamic Camera (optional): a third-person camera made to work alongside itBody In First Person 3PCO Patch (optional): for people who use 3PCO insteadBody In First Person - Wig Support (optional): for people who wear wigs Supported Game Versions Skyrim SE 1.5.97Skyrim AE 1.6.1170 / 1.6.1179 (Steam and GOG)Skyrim 1.7.x Both mods come with a FOMOD installer for Vortex and MO2. Just pick your game version during install. Requirements SKSE for your game versionAddress Library for SKSE PluginsSkyUI and MCM Helper for the in-game menu (settings also work from the INI) Body In First Person - Features Real body view in first person, with your face and helmet hidden and hair kept visibleYour body turns with the camera, and head turning is limited while sitting on furnitureSexLab and other animations: the camera follows your head, with smoothing and a tilt limit to keep it steadyA separate hide-face toggle for animationsPer-pose camera offsets (standing, kneeling, on back, on front), adjustable live with the arrow keysKeeps your scene partner visible and stops the camera clipping into themBlocks scene camera shake, such as the SexLab orgasm shakeWerewolf, vampire lord and creature forms, each with its own camera offsetsOptional head-bob smoothing while movingOptional vanilla first person while a weapon or spell is drawn, for first-person combat animations and aimingCustom field of view, kept when you draw weaponsAdjustable near-clip distance to stop the camera clipping into your bodyControls: F10 toggles body view, F goes to third person, and scrolling out also goes to third person Body In Third Person - Dynamic Camera (Optional) A third-person camera made to work with Body In First Person. It moves aside automatically while body view is on, and it also works on its own without Body In First Person. Per-stance camera (sheathed, melee, ranged, sneak) with shoulder side, height and distanceDynamic sway with separate left/right and forward/back amounts, plus smoothingAuto shoulder swap based on movement, with an adjustable delay, or swap with a keyZoom limits and a third-person-only field of viewAim correction: arrows, bolts and spells land where your crosshair pointsCrosshair offset, plus a crosshair-hiding toggle for each stanceFull controller support with no remapping neededEverything is set in the MCM Requirements are the same as the main mod. Don't use it together with 3PCO or SmoothCam. Body In First Person 3PCO Patch (Optional) For people who use 3PCO - 3rd Person Camera Overhaul instead of Body In Third Person - Dynamic Camera. It stops 3PCO from taking over the camera while body view is on, so your body and head stay lined up. Outside body view, 3PCO works as normal. Requires Body In First Person and 3PCONot needed if you use Body In Third Person - Dynamic Camera Body In First Person - Wig Support (Optional) For people who wear wigs (armour in hair slot 31/41). Without it, leaving body view brings your RaceMenu hair back and the wig disappears. Wig Support keeps the wig on and the RaceMenu hair hidden, in body view and after. It does nothing when no wig is worn. Requires Body In First Person 1.9.3 or newerNo plugin or MCM, just install it Compatibility SexLab: supported, with head-following camera, partner visibility and shake blockingSmoothCam: supported. Body In First Person takes the camera while body view is on and hands it back afterwards.True Directional Movement: supported. It is paused while body view is on.3PCO: use the 3PCO Patch, or use Body In Third Person - Dynamic Camera insteadWig mods: use the Wig Support addonOther first-person body or camera mods (e.g. Immersive First Person View, Improved Camera): not compatible Installation Install Body In First Person with Vortex or MO2 and choose your game version.Optional: install Body In Third Person - Dynamic Camera the same way.Optional: install the 3PCO Patch if you use 3PCO.Optional: install Wig Support if you wear wigs. Uninstalling is safe at any time. Submitter Binksy24 Submitted 10/03/26 Category Regular Mods Requirements Skyrim SE/AE (made and tested on AE 1.6.1170) SKSE64 Address Library for SKSE Plugins SkyUI and MCM Helper (for the menu) Regular Edition Compatible No Install Instructions 1
Cookiemonsta234 Posted Saturday at 04:34 PM Posted Saturday at 04:34 PM (edited) With this I can't move backwards for some reason while in first person Edited Saturday at 04:34 PM by Cookiemonsta234
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 04:37 PM Author Posted Saturday at 04:37 PM 2 minutes ago, Cookiemonsta234 said: With this I can't move backwards for some reason while in first person I don't have this issue do you have mods that also touch the camera?
Barzing Posted Saturday at 04:45 PM Posted Saturday at 04:45 PM Hello, will you make it compatible with smoothcam ? Smoothcam has an API with these functions: RequestCameraControl(pluginHandle) ReleaseCameraControl(pluginHandle) So when hitting F you can probably take the control while in 1st Person for exmaple.
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 04:57 PM Author Posted Saturday at 04:57 PM 11 minutes ago, Barzing said: Hello, will you make it compatible with smoothcam ? Smoothcam has an API with these functions: RequestCameraControl(pluginHandle) ReleaseCameraControl(pluginHandle) So when hitting F you can probably take the control while in 1st Person for exmaple. Added a 1.6 test build which should make it compatible with smooth cam 1
Ameridaw Posted Saturday at 05:59 PM Posted Saturday at 05:59 PM Curious to see how far this goes, would be nice to have a modern, less clunky implementation of true first person. A couple issues I found during a short test that likely stem from compatibility: While the face was disabled, the teeth and the and eye gloss overlay remained. I suspect this is because of High Poly Head and/or UBE. While "body turn" is enabled, I couldn't walk backwards, and moving side to side would only move me forward. This is almost certainly because of True Directional Movement trying to force the body to turn. If a SexLab animation was started in third person, or if I switched out of first person during the animation, switching (back) to first person is blocked. Possibly limited to P+, though I recall vanilla SexLab having similar issues years back when I was trying to use Immersive First Person or Joy of Perspective. The player's body model fades if the camera gets too close to other objects/NPCs (standard camera collision stuff, there may be mods out there that disable it). Also would like to point out that the height offset and the forward/backward offset do not work very well when the animation has the player lying on the back or otherwise shifted - the camera is shifted in a cardinal direction, in extreme cases it can even go below the ground. This has been a longstanding issue with other first person view mods, and I don't know the technical details enough to know if it's even fixable, but this may end up making the mod largely unusable for people that have particularly short/tall characters. 1
Sofian Posted Saturday at 07:01 PM Posted Saturday at 07:01 PM omg thank you finaly ill be able to view properly in first person during sex 1
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 07:33 PM Author Posted Saturday at 07:33 PM 1 hour ago, Ameridaw said: Curious to see how far this goes, would be nice to have a modern, less clunky implementation of true first person. A couple issues I found during a short test that likely stem from compatibility: While the face was disabled, the teeth and the and eye gloss overlay remained. I suspect this is because of High Poly Head and/or UBE. While "body turn" is enabled, I couldn't walk backwards, and moving side to side would only move me forward. This is almost certainly because of True Directional Movement trying to force the body to turn. If a SexLab animation was started in third person, or if I switched out of first person during the animation, switching (back) to first person is blocked. Possibly limited to P+, though I recall vanilla SexLab having similar issues years back when I was trying to use Immersive First Person or Joy of Perspective. The player's body model fades if the camera gets too close to other objects/NPCs (standard camera collision stuff, there may be mods out there that disable it). Also would like to point out that the height offset and the forward/backward offset do not work very well when the animation has the player lying on the back or otherwise shifted - the camera is shifted in a cardinal direction, in extreme cases it can even go below the ground. This has been a longstanding issue with other first person view mods, and I don't know the technical details enough to know if it's even fixable, but this may end up making the mod largely unusable for people that have particularly short/tall characters. Just made an update to the mod 1.7 should fix or give more control to you so you can fine tune it to your liking
Gartenzweagxl Posted Saturday at 07:39 PM Posted Saturday at 07:39 PM (edited) Love the mod visually, just one question: is there a way to keep the sensitivity set while looking up or down? looking up and down is slowed a lot compared to looking left and right, which makes the entire thing feel clunky Edit: The slower movement is only while standing still, not while moving however it does feel like starting to walk is a bit delayed tested with the 1.7 Version Edited Saturday at 07:48 PM by Gartenzweagxl Added additional info
Sasaiください Posted Saturday at 08:12 PM Posted Saturday at 08:12 PM I’ve just had a go - the mod works on its own, but there are issues with OSTIM. When I try to scroll through in POV mode, the character model falls through into their partner.
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 08:23 PM Author Posted Saturday at 08:23 PM 10 minutes ago, Sasaiください said: I’ve just had a go - the mod works on its own, but there are issues with OSTIM. When I try to scroll through in POV mode, the character model falls through into their partner. It would need a patch for Ostim I believe I don't use Ostim so can't do this myself.
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 08:24 PM Author Posted Saturday at 08:24 PM 44 minutes ago, Gartenzweagxl said: Love the mod visually, just one question: is there a way to keep the sensitivity set while looking up or down? looking up and down is slowed a lot compared to looking left and right, which makes the entire thing feel clunky Edit: The slower movement is only while standing still, not while moving however it does feel like starting to walk is a bit delayed tested with the 1.7 Version Looking into it probably going to add a sensitivity slider for it.
Fraying9981 Posted Saturday at 08:54 PM Posted Saturday at 08:54 PM (edited) thanks for sharing. so this is a replacement for improved camera SE? edit: just tested as a replacement for IC SE, works well so far. just noticed something a bit strange: with this mod below on, the face (but not the hair) of my character disappears while the cinematic mode is activated. minor cosmetic incompatibility. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/185841 Edited Saturday at 09:22 PM by Fraying9981
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 09:24 PM Author Posted Saturday at 09:24 PM 29 minutes ago, Fraying9981 said: thanks for sharing. so this is a replacement for improved camera SE? edit: just tested as a replacement for IC SE, works well so far. just noticed something a bit strange: with this mod below on, the face (but not the hair) of my character disappears while the cinematic mode is activated. minor cosmetic incompatibility. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/185841 Yeah Id say its another option for 1st person camera and Ill see if I can make patch for cinematic camera but no promises
someperson1423 Posted Saturday at 10:31 PM Posted Saturday at 10:31 PM I've been fairly happy with Improved Camera but I like this too so far! Going to keep giving it a test run. One thing I noticed is that in first person I'm still seeing face tats and face equipment (i.e. a nose ring in my case). It seems like these don't get hidden with the face. Still messing around with the settings, but I haven't been able to get them to go away yet.
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 10:35 PM Author Posted Saturday at 10:35 PM 3 minutes ago, someperson1423 said: I've been fairly happy with Improved Camera but I like this too so far! Going to keep giving it a test run. One thing I noticed is that in first person I'm still seeing face tats and face equipment (i.e. a nose ring in my case). It seems like these don't get hidden with the face. Still messing around with the settings, but I haven't been able to get them to go away yet. That is something I forgot to disable Ill post an update soon fixing it! thanks for the feedback. 1
cloudpit Posted Saturday at 10:59 PM Posted Saturday at 10:59 PM 6 hours ago, Cookiemonsta234 said: With this I can't move backwards for some reason while in first person I had the same problem but I'm using True Directional Movement. If this helps: Directional Movement > Directional Movement Settings > Directional Movement (Sheathed) > change Directional to Vanilla Style. 1
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 11:01 PM Author Posted Saturday at 11:01 PM 1 minute ago, cloudpit said: I had the same problem but I'm using True Directional Movement. If this helps: Directional Movement > Directional Movement Settings > Directional Movement (Sheathed) > change Directional to Vanilla Style. 1.7 update fixes this. 2
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 01:55 AM Posted yesterday at 01:55 AM (edited) Thanks it's working on 1.5.97 but I have small issues that are happening and they maybe on my side. If I use the F key to go into first person the mod works but if I use the scroll wheel it will not work, no body. Also my character is wearing BDOR hair, I see the bottom of the hair move but I can see down through my body from the top of the neck, It's like my head is cut off. Edited yesterday at 01:57 AM by BlockCode
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 01:57 AM Author Posted yesterday at 01:57 AM Just now, BlockCode said: Thanks it working on 1.5.97 but I have small issues that are happening and they maybe on my side. If I use the F key to go into first person the mod works but if I use the scroll wheel it will not work, no body. Also my character is wearing BDOR hair, I see the bottom of the hair move but I can see down through my body from the top of the neck, It's like my head is cut off. The scroll wheel is something I might need to fix myself the hair you need to adjust the offset and height in the mcm yourself its very customizable so find what works best for you.
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 02:29 AM Posted yesterday at 02:29 AM Thanks, the settings work well and solve the problem of seeing through my body. One other thing I noticed is if I walk in the opposite direction my body turns but my head doesn't and I see my back side as I'm walking.
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 02:31 AM Author Posted yesterday at 02:31 AM 1 minute ago, BlockCode said: Thanks, the settings work well and solve the problem of seeing through my body. One other thing I noticed is if I walk in the opposite direction my body turns but my head doesn't and I see my back side as I'm walking. Are you using any other mods that touch the camera? I haven't come across this issue before.
BlockCode Posted yesterday at 02:41 AM Posted yesterday at 02:41 AM I'm using 3PCO - 3rd Person Camera.
Binksy24 Posted yesterday at 02:43 AM Author Posted yesterday at 02:43 AM 2 minutes ago, BlockCode said: I'm using 3PCO - 3rd Person Camera. Yeah I believe that is problem let me see if I can patch it into the mod.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now