Binksy24 Posted Friday at 10:17 AM Posted Friday at 10:17 AM The Ninth Thief View File The Ninth Thief An adult SexLab quest mod for Skyrim SE/AE Adults only (18+). Contains explicit sexual content, including scenes with creatures. Summary Eight thieves robbed a vault, and a hooded stranger has hired you to track them down. He isn't telling you everything. Visit each thief, earn their trust and collect the gems they hold. Do you trust the stranger, or does he have a double cross planned? How it works A courier delivers a letter that points you to the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar, where the hooded stranger is waiting. He gives you eight word wall notes. Each one leads to a thief's hideout. Each thief has a creature scene (a SexLab animation) and then a scene with the thief themselves. Afterwards they hand over their gem and you earn their trust. A persuasion option lets you skip the sex scenes for each thief, if you prefer. Once you hold all eight gems, you're told to bring them to an old camp in the Pale. Expect an ambush. Kill the hooded stranger to complete the quest. His reward gold of 10,000 is on his body. The crew and the creatures used in the scenes Brynja Ash-Hand (Redguard): wolf Torvald Sunder (Nord): sabre cat Maren Hayfield (Imperial): horse Osric Blackpine (Nord): bear Ysolde Grey-Moss (Breton): troll Belric Vane (Altmer): frostbite spider Sable Dunmarrow (Dunmer): chaurus Gorm Stonefist (Orc): giant Requirements Skyrim Special Edition / Anniversary Edition. Tested on 1.6.1170, which is also the main version supported by SexLab P+. Official DLC: Dawnguard, Hearthfires, Dragonborn (and Update.esm) SKSE64, matching your game version: https://skse.silverlock.org/ SexLab P+ and everything it requires. See its page for the full list. A creature animation pack registered with SexLab. Billyy's SLAL Animations is recommended, because it covers all the creatures used in this mod: wolf, sabre cat, horse, bear, troll, frostbite spider, chaurus and giant. When installing it, select the creature pack. The P+ patch for Billyy's animations, from the same page. No Creation Club content is needed. Compatibility For Skyrim SE/AE. SexLab P+ officially supports 1.6.1170+ and 1.5.97, and other versions are not officially supported. This mod follows the same limits. It does not work on the original Skyrim LE. It adds new NPCs, notes and a quest. It doesn't change vanilla NPCs. It is not flagged ESL. Installation Install with Vortex or another mod manager. Install SexLab P+ and your creature animations first, and make sure SexLab's animation registration has run in your game. Load order: anywhere after SexLab.esm. Uninstalling Finish or abandon the quest first. Remove the files from a clean save. Credits Scrab and the SexLab P+ contributors for the framework Billyy for the creature animations Bethesda for the Creation Kit Submitter Binksy24 Submitted 10/02/26 Category Quests Requirements Skyrim Special Edition / Anniversary Edition (1.6.1170 tested) SKSE64 (matching your game version) Dawnguard, Hearthfires and Dragonborn DLC (and Update.esm) SexLab P+ Billyy's SLAL Animations (recommended creature animations) and its P+ patch Regular Edition Compatible No Install Instructions 1
GremlinSleeperAgent Posted Friday at 12:16 PM Posted Friday at 12:16 PM So this mod won't work with regular sexlab? Only P+?
Binksy24 Posted Friday at 12:21 PM Author Posted Friday at 12:21 PM 4 minutes ago, GremlinSleeperAgent said: So this mod won't work with regular sexlab? Only P+? No idea I use p+ so didn't want to say it worked with both if you try it let me know if it works and i can update the description
friendlygaint Posted Friday at 04:34 PM Posted Friday at 04:34 PM Looks like a fun mod, if i get a chance i'll try it with the sexlab to ostim mod
AizenHollowed Posted Friday at 10:19 PM Posted Friday at 10:19 PM Some picture for preview would be nice 1
BillyG0at Posted Saturday at 05:47 AM Posted Saturday at 05:47 AM the first dialogue option just repeats with the hooded stranger every time i talk to him
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 06:11 AM Author Posted Saturday at 06:11 AM 22 minutes ago, BillyG0at said: the first dialogue option just repeats with the hooded stranger every time i talk to him Tested on a new game and existing save unable to recreate your problem so sounds like a mod you are using is cause a conflict with mine.
NubAU Posted Saturday at 10:29 AM Posted Saturday at 10:29 AM I think you may have not included the dialog invoked scripts like: TIF__0601EE44.pex which is why the other poster is having problems. About 40 of them needed, rough count.
neva100 Posted Saturday at 11:23 AM Posted Saturday at 11:23 AM 5 hours ago, BillyG0at said: La première option de dialogue se répète systématiquement avec l' étranger encapuchonné chaque fois que je lui parle. same probleme
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 11:48 AM Author Posted Saturday at 11:48 AM 1 hour ago, NubAU said: I think you may have not included the dialog invoked scripts like: TIF__0601EE44.pex which is why the other poster is having problems. About 40 of them needed, rough count. Fixed this my bad!
WinterWolverine Posted Saturday at 07:17 PM Posted Saturday at 07:17 PM Looks interesting, what is the downside of not using p+ with this?(I'm running 1.5.97) I have a massive mods list full of sl mods for certain parts from each collectively giving me most of what I'm looking for, but I love new sl quest mods that utilize my animations etc... My mod list even with vortex takes 16+hrs to fully set up lol which is why I'm asking before adding this, many of my mods claim to not play too well with p+... should I just keep walking or do you think I can get away with it... my game is stupid stable right now with hundreds of hrs of xtra content, don't want to redo if I can avoid. Either way, blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace
Binksy24 Posted Saturday at 07:36 PM Author Posted Saturday at 07:36 PM 17 minutes ago, WinterWolverine said: Looks interesting, what is the downside of not using p+ with this?(I'm running 1.5.97) I have a massive mods list full of sl mods for certain parts from each collectively giving me most of what I'm looking for, but I love new sl quest mods that utilize my animations etc... My mod list even with vortex takes 16+hrs to fully set up lol which is why I'm asking before adding this, many of my mods claim to not play too well with p+... should I just keep walking or do you think I can get away with it... my game is stupid stable right now with hundreds of hrs of xtra content, don't want to redo if I can avoid. Either way, blessings to you and yours in these strange and trying times, peace I think it should work fine I only say p+ as its all I tested on the quest its self is very basic and rough and ill be adding more updating soon to give it more polish as it was a way for me to familiarize my self with creation kit. 1
WinterWolverine Posted Saturday at 11:17 PM Posted Saturday at 11:17 PM 3 hours ago, Binksy24 said: I think it should work fine I only say p+ as its all I tested on the quest its self is very basic and rough and ill be adding more updating soon to give it more polish as it was a way for me to familiarize my self with creation kit. Nice, will check it out soon then, again always lookin for ways to use all billy's animations and most are only used in these types of mods and mostly once, so I'm always looking to add more of all types where I can. lore friendly pref but not mandatory lol be well, peace
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now