vampiedayo Posted yesterday at 05:07 AM Posted yesterday at 05:07 AM View File Organic Sexuality Problems While working with RJW, I found a few aspects of its sexual system that felt somewhat unintuitive to me. 1. Sexual experience and orgasm Orgasm frequency is primarily determined by the Pawn's Sex Need. This means that repeated sexual experience does not directly contribute to becoming more accustomed to sex or reaching orgasm more easily. 2. Fluid transfer The existing fluid transfer system does not always lead to fluid ingestion for every type of sexual interaction. For example, Cunnilingus may not reach the fluid ingestion process at all. 3. Fluid ingestion and nutrition The amount of nutrition restored by fluid ingestion can feel disproportionately high compared to the amount of fluid involved. This makes the relationship between bodily fluids and nutrition somewhat unintuitive. Changes 1. Sexual experience affects orgasm frequency A Pawn's total sexual experience now affects how often they can bring their partner to orgasm. For every 10 sexual experiences, the Pawn gains enough experience to trigger one additional orgasm during sex. 2. Fluid transfer has been expanded Fluid ingestion now works during Cunnilingus, allowing Girls Cum to be ingested. Sixtynine is not currently supported. 3. Fluid nutrition has been rebalanced The nutritional value of bodily fluids has been adjusted to better reflect the amount of fluid consumed. Cum: 0.01 nutrition per 1 fluid amount Girls Cum: 0.01 nutrition per 1 fluid amount 4. Semen now has a recharge system Male Pawns now have a rechargeable semen supply. Semen takes 15,000 ticks (6 in-game hours) to fully recharge, preventing repeated sexual activity such as continuous Fellatio from providing unlimited nutrition through semen ingestion. While semen is being replenished, a new Hediff increases Hunger Rate ×1.5. Girls Cum does not use a recharge system. This is intentional. Notes RJW XML files must be replaced manually. Please read the Installation Guide before using this mod. This mod changes how orgasms and fluid amounts are handled. Mods that use fluid amounts after orgasm may behave differently as a result. For example, RJW Menstruation calculates certain values using the fluid amount after orgasm. Since this mod can increase the number of orgasms during a sexual encounter, the number of orgasm-based fluid calculations may also increase significantly. As a result, some values calculated by RJW Menstruation may become much higher than they would be under the original RJW system. This is not necessarily a bug, but a result of the different orgasm and fluid handling introduced by this mod. If you update or reinstall RJW, you may need to replace the modified XML files again. Submitter vampiedayo Submitted 09/27/26 Category Rimworld Requirements Install Instructions Organic Sexuality modifies several RJW definitions that cannot be patched reliably through a separate Def. Open the RJW XML Replacement folder included with this mod. Locate the matching files in your RJW installation. Back up the original RJW files. Replace them with the files provided by Organic Sexuality. Load Organic Sexuality after RJW. Note: Reinstalling or updating RJW may restore the original files. If that happens, repeat the replacement step.
BulBulOgly Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago a lot of orgasms. I don't think that a few dozen orgasms is normal. if that's the plan, then after cunnilingus, the pawns should be covered with GirlCum like Antarctica with snow. from head to toe.
vampiedayo Posted 20 hours ago Author Posted 20 hours ago I might need to rethink the linear function. For example, so that no matter how much sexual experience one has, the maximum number of orgasms remains around 20. That said, having dozens of orgasms would require ten times as much sexual experience. That would probably be difficult. I’ve been thinking about Heffif and Thought. 1
BulBulOgly Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 31 minutes ago, vampiedayo said: I might need to rethink the linear function. For example, so that no matter how much sexual experience one has, the maximum number of orgasms remains around 20. That said, having dozens of orgasms would require ten times as much sexual experience. That would probably be difficult. I’ve been thinking about Heffif and Thought. pawns under the age of 18 do not get orgasms during any masturbation, and they go unsatisfied. not every cunnilingus consumes GirlCum. I don't understand what it's related to. can you make an addiction or preference in sex for cunnilingus after 10-20-100 sexual acts or GirlCum consumption? I like the mod, but I want more jokes!
vampiedayo Posted 19 hours ago Author Posted 19 hours ago 16 minutes ago, BulBulOgly said: pawns under the age of 18 do not get orgasms during any masturbation, and they go unsatisfied. not every cunnilingus consumes GirlCum. I don't understand what it's related to. can you make an addiction or preference in sex for cunnilingus after 10-20-100 sexual acts or GirlCum consumption? I like the mod, but I want more jokes! I'm really happy that you like this mod. 「I want more jokes!」 I think so, too. I do have an idea of what I'd like, but I need to contact Amevarashi and get his permission first. As a personal, private mod, it’s already quite complete. 「pawns under the age of 18 do not get orgasms during any masturbation, and they go unsatisfied」 This is clearly my mistake. I linked “Orgasm” and “CountOfSex,” but I didn't take “Masturbation” into account. I'll fix it right away. 「not every cunnilingus consumes GirlCum」This is strange. The fact that cunnilingus occurred is proof that a vagina and a mouth exist. And since there is a mouth and a genital with a certain amount of fluid, I wrote instructions to ingest that amount of fluid. I’d like a little more information. 1
BulBulOgly Posted 19 hours ago Posted 19 hours ago 6 minutes ago, vampiedayo said: I'm really happy that you like this mod. 「I want more jokes!」 I think so, too. I do have an idea of what I'd like, but I need to contact Amevarashi and get his permission first. As a personal, private mod, it’s already quite complete. 「pawns under the age of 18 do not get orgasms during any masturbation, and they go unsatisfied」 This is clearly my mistake. I linked “Orgasm” and “CountOfSex,” but I didn't take “Masturbation” into account. I'll fix it right away. 「not every cunnilingus consumes GirlCum」This is strange. The fact that cunnilingus occurred is proof that a vagina and a mouth exist. And since there is a mouth and a genital with a certain amount of fluid, I wrote instructions to ingest that amount of fluid. I’d like a little more information. I'll try to find the reason. I don't think it's going to happen fast.
vampiedayo Posted 14 hours ago Author Posted 14 hours ago 6 hours ago, BulBulOgly said: pawns under the age of 18 do not get orgasms during any masturbation, and they go unsatisfied. not every cunnilingus consumes GirlCum. I don't understand what it's related to. can you make an addiction or preference in sex for cunnilingus after 10-20-100 sexual acts or GirlCum consumption? I like the mod, but I want more jokes! Fixed an issue where orgasms could not occur during masturbation. And Sixtynine Support. I updated to the latest version. No XML replacement is required for this update. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now