CMU02 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Vernier Mod View File Vernier v1.2.0 is now available for Free! Core Feature Quote What's new in V1.2.1 ? Quote Translate Quote Thank you so much translation! 😊 Française (Angelus75) Spanish(BRODATS4) ... Submitter CMU02 Submitted 09/23/26 Category WickedWhims Requirements 2
Stal51 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) For some reason, all the text for me is in korean (I play in english btw). So there goes your first feedback/bug report 😛 Also it would be nice to have the option like in WW to pick sims by age, occult, ect. Edited September 23 by Stal51
dooda Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Tried in game and works well so far. Used the global function to set all males and it worked. I have noticed that the Vernier menu does`nt always show on NPC`s after the global was set. Looking forward to more features. An ask how big interaction would be cool and maybe gated to exclude shy, proper sims etc. Linking it to the likes system would be cool, likes big, likes average etc. Good mod
Just Checking Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Well this is something I can see expanding a bit further. Could be a fun way to give sims individual size preferences, kind of like how alchemists' kinky expansion adds oral fetishes and stuff. Of course I could understand if this is as far as you want to take its functionality, but I could see the scope widening.
Angelus75 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 3 hours ago, Stal51 said: For some reason, all the text for me is in korean (I play in english btw). So there goes your first feedback/bug report 😛 Also it would be nice to have the option like in WW to pick sims by age, occult, ect. Same for me lol But missing all STBL language in the package @CMU02 ^^ Like this one XD
FauxFurry Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Here I was thinking that this had something to do with Mobile Suit Gundam. Well, I guess that the huge ones might let a sim blast off like a booster rocket.
CMU02 Posted September 24 Author Posted September 24 7 hours ago, Stal51 said: For some reason, all the text for me is in korean (I play in english btw). So there goes your first feedback/bug report 😛 Also it would be nice to have the option like in WW to pick sims by age, occult, ect. 4 hours ago, Angelus75 said: Same for me lol But missing all STBL language in the package @CMU02 ^^ Like this one XD Thanks for the feedback. I'll fix the language text issue shortly. As you suggested, I'll also look into adding options for selecting WW's age, occult, and similar settings. 3
FauxFurry Posted September 24 Posted September 24 Since the language issue is being looked into, I will just say that this could pair well with Big Dick Problems/Khlas Male Interactions as it provides some more focus on the female side of things which that mod merely touches upon. 2
Angelus75 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) Hi @CMU02 Korean menu is fixed XD and now my French translation work ^^ Also , a French Translation for your mod ! Edited September 24 by Angelus75
Cassxd Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Consegue me ajudar? Altero os tamanhos no menu porém continua a mesma coisa ou quase imperceptível no sim, testei em mais de um. Vi a foto que utilizou de exemplo no post do mod porém nem de longe consegui deixar o órgão do sim do mesmo jeito/tamanho CMU02_Vernier.log
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Or what Big Dick Problems could have been... I wonder if this compatible with Have Some Dick Variety Please...
texas2rz Posted September 26 Posted September 26 this is way better then any other mod big dick mod out there. excellent work. 1
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 26 Posted September 26 7 hours ago, texas2rz said: this is way better then any other mod big dick mod out there. excellent work. Agreed! Because it relies on actual in game measurements of a sim's joy stick and not perks, it automatically applies positive or negative responses. If the sim inquestion already has a visibly big PP then female sims will respond accordingly in game, right out of the box. That's something that surprised me about this mod, I didn't even have to assign anything, it did it automatically. This also answers my earlier question about Have some Dick Variety Please, yes, it's 100% compatible. Yeah, this mod is a lot better than BDP in my opinion.
ioawdfv Posted September 27 Posted September 27 (edited) 20 hours ago, texas2rz said: this is way better then any other mod big dick mod out there. excellent work. On 9/25/2026 at 10:11 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said: Or what Big Dick Problems could have been... I wonder if this compatible with Have Some Dick Variety Please... 13 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said: Agreed! Because it relies on actual in game measurements of a sim's joy stick and not perks, it automatically applies positive or negative responses. If the sim inquestion already has a visibly big PP then female sims will respond accordingly in game, right out of the box. That's something that surprised me about this mod, I didn't even have to assign anything, it did it automatically. This also answers my earlier question about Have some Dick Variety Please, yes, it's 100% compatible. Yeah, this mod is a lot better than BDP in my opinion. To any replier who mentioned BDP. Just wondering, even with the "[KMI] Khlas Males Interactions 1.8" stuffs? Thought that was fine mod, haha. Cause as far as I remember the "first original BDP" was something about the traits and stuffs? I thought that was easiest ideas (but hard to make for people with no experiences) to think about at that time? Edited September 27 by ioawdfv
FauxFurry Posted September 27 Posted September 27 5 hours ago, ioawdfv said: To any replier who mentioned BDP. Just wondering, even with the "[KMI] Khlas Males Interactions 1.8" stuffs? Thought that was fine mod, haha. Cause as far as I remember the "first original BDP" was something about the traits and stuffs? I thought that was easiest ideas (but hard to make for people with no experiences) to think about at that time? KMI has some nice features but it is almost entirely focused on male-male interactions. Female interactions or reactions are pretty much an afterthought. That is why I recommend using them together. so one does not lose the extra gameplay for male sims added by KMI.
CMU02 Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 On 2026. 9. 24. at 오후 7시 28분, Angelus75 said: 안녕@CMU02 한국어 메뉴 수정 완료! 이제 프랑스어 번역 작업 시작입니다 ^^ 또한, 모드에 대한 프랑스어 번역도 부탁드립니다! Hi @Angelus75, Glad the Korean menu fix worked, and thank you so much for the French translation that's awesome! I'll add a link to your translation in the mod description so French players can find it. One heads-up: the next versions add quite a few new strings (new moodlets, a memory screen, and per-part reactions), so the translation will need an update when they come out. If it helps, I can post the full string list English as a TSV so you don't have to dig it out of the package. Just let me know. Thanks again! 1
CMU02 Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 On 2026. 9. 26. at 오전 12시 4분, Cassxd said: 나에게 아주 다르를 연결 하시겠습니까? Altero os tamanhos no menu porém continuea a mesma coisa ou quase imperceptível no sim, testei em mais de um. Vi a foto que utilizou de exemplo no post do mod porém nem de longe consegui deixar o órgão do sim do mesmo jeito/tamanho CMU02_Vernier.log 5.09kB · 1 다운로드 Obrigado pelo log - o Vernier está funcionando: sem erros, e seus sims receberam comprimento 25 / grossura 18 / testículos 9, que é o máximo. Isso corresponde ao slider do WickedWhims em 100%. O Vernier só converte cm para os sliders de pênis do WW. A forma visível vem do WW e da peça CAS de pênis que o sim usa. Muitos meshes customizados não têm morphs de slider (ou são muito pequenos), então mesmo em 100% quase nada muda. Você pode me dizer qual mesh de pênis o seu sim está usando? Vou testar com ele aqui e te aviso o resultado. Enquanto isso, tente com o pênis padrão do WW — se ele mudar de tamanho, o problema é o mesh, não o mod.
dooda Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Thanks for the update and new features Your mod has great potential for adding sexual chemistry into the game that has been lacking. I`m hoping it does`nt become a huge dick fetish mod where all females are pushed towards the biggest dick. Would be good to have each female have a size preference and their memories, preferences and romantic relationships pushed towards their ideal size. All that said, it`s a good mod, watching how it develops with great interest
Zasz Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Is it just me or is there absolutely no description what the mod does?
BRODATS4 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Hi! I’ve translated *Vernier Mod v1.1.1* into Spanish. 💙 I really enjoy the mod and wanted to make it more accessible for Spanish-speaking players. The translation is provided as a separate file and does not include or redistribute the original mod. I’ll also make sure to credit you as the original creator and link back to the official mod page. I’ll be testing the translation in-game and I’ll also pass along any feedback, bug reports, or context issues that I receive from the Spanish-speaking community. Thank you for continuing to update Vernier and for all the work you put into it! Quote
JTAY808 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 I like the concept. Is there anyway you could consider adding an option to apply this feature to male sims who have sex with male sims?
dooda Posted September 28 Posted September 28 9 hours ago, JTAY808 said: I like the concept. Is there anyway you could consider adding an option to apply this feature to male sims who have sex with male sims? Khlas male interactions does that, vernier is a script mod with it`s own custom assets so should`nt conflict but I don`t use Khlas so can`t confirm that.
FauxFurry Posted September 28 Posted September 28 1 hour ago, dooda said: Khlas male interactions does that, vernier is a script mod with it`s own custom assets so should`nt conflict but I don`t use Khlas so can`t confirm that. They work together just fine. It does result in female characters receiving moodlets from both mods at times, not that I see that as a problem.
FauxFurry Posted September 28 Posted September 28 14 hours ago, Zasz said: Is it just me or is there absolutely no description what the mod does? It adds reactions and moodlets to female sims who are near or have sexual interactions with male sims with genitals which exceed a certain length assigned through Wicked Whims penis size adjuster (which means that the size is no longer purely cosmetic).
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 28 Posted September 28 I was wondering, would it be possible to make a boob and ass mod around this same concept?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now