Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) How do i fix this, including getting rid of the pregancy that is already there? Edited September 22 by Z0mBieP00Nani
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 11 hours ago, FauxFurry said: Was he abducted by aliens? Yes he was, actually... They impregnante sims?!... I didn't know about that, if that's what you're telling me.
FauxFurry Posted September 22 Posted September 22 1 hour ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said: Yes he was, actually... They impregnante sims?!... I didn't know about that, if that's what you're telling me. You didn't know that? It has been like that since Go To Work launched. Male sims are impregnated if they are abducted.
Z0mBieP00Nani Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 6 hours ago, FauxFurry said: Nope, I didn't know that. Only because I've never had any of my sims get abducted before.
AchimMaus Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago You can easily use MCCC for deleting (or creating) pregnancies on any Sim in seconds. It has an extra menu point for that. But I'm late to the party and you probably solved your problem already...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now