[HELP] ANIME/SERIES characters creations.

TheBigFreakProject

Yup! Dunno if there´s already a topic in this forum in which you can discuss, request and that stuff about creating realistic characters. I mean, not real as real life, but as fiction character from other universe: anime, films, series... For example, I tried to make Saeko Busujima (From the anime High School of the Dead); although it could be better, i love it *^*

XixxqXY.png

The original is this chick:

Lly3X5e.jpgTDRrAIo.jpgI4eENQe.jpgkTMM4Ge.jpgcNo8MIs.jpgf3LzIiE.jpgA7NNUqS.pngG6eKyyR.jpg4lvbN9s.jpg

And, as you can see, im lacking of the correct hair, and maybe some makeup.

Would really appreciate if you could help in that search for the more detail the better. By the way, im also interested in Makise Kurisu (from the anime Steins; Gate), and Jack Sparrow.

WsIiIqY.jpg

ruVs88x.jpg
hbjX7Tp.jpg
H98Kkb5.png
Nx3xlgF.jpg

Textures mods i actually have:

- Apachii SkyHair (More lore-friendly)

- Enhanced character edit.

That´s all, i think xD

Dunno whats the point of that response, excepto for the "database" tag. In that case, you upload a save.

Any help for Saeko? D:

You'll need "Pretty Face" or "Univision Face" to get even close to an anime sort of look. They're both on the Nexus.

If you Google "SG Hair Pack" you should find a rather sizable assortment of hairs (it's what I used above). We can't link the mod here, though, so use your Google Fu. :D

There are some nice textures out there to give you a smooth looking complexion. Like SG Textures Renewal (in the pic) or some others.

You probably need to find a good eye mod too (and so do I). An aesthetic note on creating cool, detached looking eyes: move her upper eyelid down a little and also enlarge the pupil size rather than simply relying on eye size. You might want to do this for both of those lovely characters. 

But first, follow old geezer's advice and get pretty face / ECE. You may even acquire some nice presets that use pretty face to give yourself a head start. 

Archived