LucyBusy2 Posted Wednesday at 02:03 AM Author Posted Wednesday at 02:03 AM 9 minutes ago, i0Bjhansen0 said: Hmm. I just tried at 100% with exclude on my played character. The bottom (other character) never got pregnant after. With include on my character, the bottom got pregnant first try. I'm not sure how HF decides top/bottom unless it's always random anyway and doesn't take into account the position preference from CD3. What log would you need? There seems to be a bunch of them. debug and error should be enough but all logs is fine. You can just compress log file and send here.
i0Bjhansen0 Posted Wednesday at 02:13 AM Posted Wednesday at 02:13 AM 9 minutes ago, LucyBusy2 said: debug and error should be enough but all logs is fine. You can just compress log file and send here. Ok. I'll have to do this tomorrow. What set up should I do specifically? Or like what are you looking for in the logs so I can try to trigger it the same way again.
i0Bjhansen0 Posted Wednesday at 11:04 PM Posted Wednesday at 11:04 PM Hmm. For some reason none of the pregnancies are advancing. They're all stuck at 1 month. But unfortunately 1.20 dropped so everyone's probably trying to update for that version. But I can't play the game without Homoerotic Faiths and I have a feeling they're not going to update for 1.20.
LucyBusy2 Posted Thursday at 05:03 AM Author Posted Thursday at 05:03 AM 5 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said: Hmm. For some reason none of the pregnancies are advancing. They're all stuck at 1 month. But unfortunately 1.20 dropped so everyone's probably trying to update for that version. But I can't play the game without Homoerotic Faiths and I have a feeling they're not going to update for 1.20. Still need logs for more info. I have no idea what issue on your gameplay.
i0Bjhansen0 Posted Thursday at 07:03 AM Posted Thursday at 07:03 AM (edited) 2 hours ago, LucyBusy2 said: Still need logs for more info. I have no idea what issue on your gameplay. Here's the log from the last time i opened up the game yesterday which was also a time where I played with the "paused" pregnancies. There's a non-zero chance that the update to 1.20 and then subsequent downgrade to 1.19 broke something but I can't know for sure. debug.log error.log Edited Thursday at 07:09 AM by i0Bjhansen0
LucyBusy2 Posted Thursday at 10:17 AM Author Posted Thursday at 10:17 AM 3 hours ago, i0Bjhansen0 said: Here's the log from the last time i opened up the game yesterday which was also a time where I played with the "paused" pregnancies. There's a non-zero chance that the update to 1.20 and then subsequent downgrade to 1.19 broke something but I can't know for sure. debug.log 3.57 MB · 1 download error.log 1.88 MB · 1 download Thanks for the logs. This is very odd. The pregnancy events aren't loading and nothing in the log show them being blocked. I already checked the upload files and the files look fine. Maybe try reinstalling these mods. If it still happens after reinstall, send new logs and your load order( this file dlc_load ) again.
i0Bjhansen0 Posted Thursday at 10:45 PM Posted Thursday at 10:45 PM (edited) 14 hours ago, LucyBusy2 said: Thanks for the logs. This is very odd. The pregnancy events aren't loading and nothing in the log show them being blocked. I already checked the upload files and the files look fine. Maybe try reinstalling these mods. If it still happens after reinstall, send new logs and your load order( this file dlc_load ) again. I reinstalled and downloaded 1.19 versions of mods that have been updated. I'm also on debug mode so I can see the days counter progress now. It looks like it's working now. Maybe I just screwed something up when updating to 1.2. Also, I feel like the lover/spouse recovery period should only be for the character that gave birth, not also for the other character. Edited Friday at 01:03 AM by i0Bjhansen0
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now