The Gaymer Posted Sunday at 01:04 AM Posted Sunday at 01:04 AM (edited) 8 hours ago, MainGoldDragon said: can any artist or whatever help with the texture-work? i may be able to whip up something but i need people's help. im interested in both male and female skins but also the skins of the pokemon pals aniimos, so it would help to get a furry artists too that can do animal genitals Same here—very interested in the male and Aniimo models. It's a shame, though, that our characters look too much like children...I hope there will be mods that turn them into adults as well. Regarding the Aniimo ones, there used to be some good genital mods for *Monster Hunter Wild* on NexusMods, but I have no idea if they're still up to date... Edited Sunday at 01:05 AM by The Gaymer 2
MainGoldDragon Posted Sunday at 01:05 PM Posted Sunday at 01:05 PM 12 hours ago, The Gaymer said: Same here—very interested in the male and Aniimo models. It's a shame, though, that our characters look too much like children...I hope there will be mods that turn them into adults as well. Regarding the Aniimo ones, there used to be some good genital mods for *Monster Hunter Wild* on NexusMods, but I have no idea if they're still up to date... during the character creation, if you increase height and lower head size, they look less like children lol
Gdansk Posted Monday at 04:52 PM Posted Monday at 04:52 PM On 9/30/2026 at 10:09 PM, galerysoro said: P. Apply Selected configuration. so hit p and then enter to actually apply the patch when the game is closed. That was the problem. I didn't see the P set up. Thank you!
MainGoldDragon Posted Tuesday at 04:09 PM Posted Tuesday at 04:09 PM man..... no-one is interested in helping out, huh.
horstpeterding Posted Tuesday at 08:02 PM Posted Tuesday at 08:02 PM i spent a week with ChatGPT on making progress with Migoto... so far i feel im not even close...
SingingSnakeLOL Posted Wednesday at 03:33 PM Posted Wednesday at 03:33 PM It's even more lame cause when I saw footage of the first beta there wasn't any of the censorship shorts bs on any outfit.
Secondmate24 Posted yesterday at 02:44 AM Posted yesterday at 02:44 AM On 9/27/2026 at 1:13 PM, kittibox said: hmmm Reveal hidden contents im so bad with making textures. doesnt help that the method im using absolutely bleaches the skin colors so i spent an hour or two on trial and error trying to ind the best brightness and contrast here is the original skin texture image (yes they are upside down): Reveal hidden contents and my butchered attempt at frankensteining it to match the actual in-game colors and add the naughty bits..... i should probably use higher resolution image huh: Reveal hidden contents if anyone wants to take a crack at making a better looking one, go for it. just providing me with transparent nipples, vagina and anus would work as well so i can put them in myself since i already have the adjustment layer ready. either way, i am NOT HAPPY with how the code part is going because its too restricted and very specific and wont work for everyone or will be broken outside of your character and you need a bunch of things I’m new here, but I’m a 3D artist. I don’t know anything about modding, but I’m interested in both extracting models from this game and creating some textures for you guys. Would you lend me a hand in figuring out how to pull textures and models from here? I think i can get a usable texture made pretty easily if i can get the full res files. 1
Secondmate24 Posted yesterday at 06:07 AM Posted yesterday at 06:07 AM Side note: I downloaded someone’s extraction of the character models and textures. On top of the pelvis model having a defined valley, there’s also a mixed-up normal map that appears to contain clitoris and nipple detail. It’s very blurry, but it’s still pretty clear what it is once the channels are mapped correctly. In other words, they put some clear effort into adding detail in this area. 2
SingingSnakeLOL Posted 49 minutes ago Posted 49 minutes ago Amazing, so they must have gotten a visit from someone who freaked out and made them start censoring shit. I'm getting sick of the mentally ill banshees on twitter convincing everyone that 20 something petite beautiful women don't exist.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now