eightballblaze Posted September 27 Author Posted September 27 2 hours ago, kittibox said: hmmm Reveal hidden contents im so bad with making textures. doesnt help that the method im using absolutely bleaches the skin colors so i spent an hour or two on trial and error trying to ind the best brightness and contrast here is the original skin texture image (yes they are upside down): Reveal hidden contents and my butchered attempt at frankensteining it to match the actual in-game colors and add the naughty bits..... i should probably use higher resolution image huh: Reveal hidden contents if anyone wants to take a crack at making a better looking one, go for it. just providing me with transparent nipples, vagina and anus would work as well so i can put them in myself since i already have the adjustment layer ready. either way, i am NOT HAPPY with how the code part is going because its too restricted and very specific and wont work for everyone or will be broken outside of your character and you need a bunch of things lol atleast your trying XD 2
manu5 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 On 9/25/2026 at 10:03 AM, galerysoro said: Nexus never removed my naked player models for palworld. and this doesn't even add genitals. it only hides clothes and removes model culling from the body so it shows. but I attached it here as well just in case. aniimo_clothing_patcher.zip 60.69 kB · 3 downloads I dont know if I am doing something wrong, but after applying the patch many of the clothes (and the body parts covered by the clothes) all become transparent, like this: I have the suspicion that it have something to do with clipping, some of those clothes clip in the normal game. It seemsthey have not optimized the game so it displays the clothes properly when the body sliders are maxed out. I wonder if something can be done about this. 1
cptkorea Posted September 28 Posted September 28 Just a heads up that when I attempted to save a naked outfit with this mod, I got a "content approval failed" message, so I'm guessing actions that take screenshots (like saving an outfit) get automatically scanned server side. Didn't get banned, but it wouldn't be shocking if that message means there a log of the screenshot that could potentially be human reviewed in the future. Just something to keep in mind as the mods get more spicy. 1
innocent_lust Posted September 28 Posted September 28 15 hours ago, ullicat said: My CN official server can't use this mod; when I run it with Python, it shows the image below. Same error here, I'm in APAC servers but I'm not sure how much that affects this process. I tried saying yes to "Run a full scan and learn the new locations" but it never finds the files it needs to proceed.
a10is Posted September 28 Posted September 28 Female Character Model -Blend File -Extraction Script etc. https://gofile.io/d/xv4vWdF6 1
cptkorea Posted September 28 Posted September 28 9 hours ago, cptkorea said: Just a heads up that when I attempted to save a naked outfit with this mod, I got a "content approval failed" message, so I'm guessing actions that take screenshots (like saving an outfit) get automatically scanned server side. Didn't get banned, but it wouldn't be shocking if that message means there a log of the screenshot that could potentially be human reviewed in the future. Just something to keep in mind as the mods get more spicy. It must have triggered a human review when I got that warning, and I got this message when trying to log in this morning. So I guess be careful with trying this out. 2
kittibox Posted September 28 Posted September 28 it doesnt have to be a human review. the python "mod" directly alters the game's actual files
cptkorea Posted September 28 Posted September 28 (edited) 6 minutes ago, kittibox said: it doesnt have to be a human review. the python "mod" directly alters the game's actual files I got an automatic review with a warning yesterday after trying to save a nude outfit, the suspension came today, several hours later, so I assume additional review happened after that warning. Whether human or not is really immaterial, but nothing happened until after that automatic warning when trying to save the outfit. So I doubt it was the game file modification that got caught, but the screenshot that it automatically takes and saves server side when saving an outfit. Edited September 28 by cptkorea
KunoGrunil Posted September 29 Posted September 29 12 hours ago, cptkorea said: I got an automatic review with a warning yesterday after trying to save a nude outfit, the suspension came today, several hours later, so I assume additional review happened after that warning. Whether human or not is really immaterial, but nothing happened until after that automatic warning when trying to save the outfit. So I doubt it was the game file modification that got caught, but the screenshot that it automatically takes and saves server side when saving an outfit. Surprised it's only for what seems like 3 days
JaHimeHisui Posted September 29 Posted September 29 (edited) On 9/20/2026 at 9:39 PM, kittibox said: I hope this helps encourage people to mod this game 👀 im not going to publicly tell you how to do this because i dont want this patched, but its easy to achieve. and i also have an idea how to put the finishing details but i'll need a different method. Absolutely no idea why they decided to put so much detail under the clothes, instead of just culling everything 21 hours ago, kittibox said: it doesnt have to be a human review. the python "mod" directly alters the game's actual files On 9/25/2026 at 9:46 PM, kittibox said: .......how do you run python scripts The "expert" that wasn't willing to tell anybody how to do anything but happy to feed off the info given by others. Edited September 29 by JaHimeHisui 3
eightballblaze Posted September 29 Author Posted September 29 12 hours ago, haruz said: So devs banning mods? Might be, dev might think its a hack or like the other online games, need to hide your ID or something?
dakyoz Posted September 29 Posted September 29 11 minutes ago, SingingSnakeLOL said: Here's hoping 3dmigoto can work on it It does work. but sadly the blender plugin can't read the assets (As far as I tested), so even if we can dump the models we can't edit them yet. I've been using it for shaders/textures editing for a while and haven't been warned/suspended, But I don't go around taking pictures of the modded assets so I'm not sure what's the game is flagging for these suspensions. 2
Gdansk Posted September 29 Posted September 29 Hey guys, I need some help. I tried to run the Python script, but it seems like it's not recognizing the location. Any idea what I can do to fix it? On 9/25/2026 at 10:13 PM, galerysoro said: gotts just install python and then run it.
kittibox Posted September 29 Posted September 29 (edited) 6 hours ago, JaHimeHisui said: The "expert" that wasn't willing to tell anybody how to do anything but happy to feed off the info given by others. cry about it. i never called myself an expert. im in no obligation to share anything to demanding disrespectful freeloading leeches Edited September 29 by kittibox
kittibox Posted September 29 Posted September 29 2 hours ago, Gdansk said: Hey guys, I need some help. I tried to run the Python script, but it seems like it's not recognizing the location. Any idea what I can do to fix it? it looks like you got Aniimo from the xbox app, right? the game's installation should be inside the Content folder of the folder shown in your screenshot
nutnutkunisaki Posted September 29 Posted September 29 On 9/19/2026 at 6:05 AM, eggguy128 said: They do state in the TOS that modding the game is not allowed, but it seems to be a general TOS for all of their games, so who knows if they'll actually do anything. i actually got acc suspend for 3 days rn i guess they actually do ban peoples
Gdansk Posted September 29 Posted September 29 6 hours ago, kittibox said: it looks like you got Aniimo from the xbox app, right? the game's installation should be inside the Content folder of the folder shown in your screenshot I managed to install it, but it doesn't seem to trigger anything. I'm not sure if I missed something.Yep, it was that I was able to install it but seems to not be triggering something not sure if I miss anything ? Thanks for the help
Eaton Posted September 30 Posted September 30 On 9/28/2026 at 1:48 AM, manu5 said: I dont know if I am doing something wrong, but after applying the patch many of the clothes (and the body parts covered by the clothes) all become transparent, like this: I have the suspicion that it have something to do with clipping, some of those clothes clip in the normal game. It seemsthey have not optimized the game so it displays the clothes properly when the body sliders are maxed out. I wonder if something can be done about this. same thing happened to me 1
Eaton Posted September 30 Posted September 30 has anyone made, or is making a mod to just remove or change the undershorts? having the shorts under the skirt is really stupid 2
galerysoro Posted October 1 Posted October 1 On 9/29/2026 at 6:29 PM, Gdansk said: I managed to install it, but it doesn't seem to trigger anything. I'm not sure if I missed something.Yep, it was that I was able to install it but seems to not be triggering something not sure if I miss anything ? Thanks for the help P. Apply Selected configuration. so hit p and then enter to actually apply the patch when the game is closed.
SingingSnakeLOL Posted October 1 Posted October 1 On 9/30/2026 at 5:17 AM, Eaton said: has anyone made, or is making a mod to just remove or change the undershorts? having the shorts under the skirt is really stupid That's pretty much all I'm hoping for too, even if it's just smaller shorts or undies underneath it'd look better than the burlap sack shit we've got now.
kittibox Posted October 1 Posted October 1 On 9/30/2026 at 12:17 PM, Eaton said: has anyone made, or is making a mod to just remove or change the undershorts? having the shorts under the skirt is really stupid the safety shorts!!! looks like its beyond my capabilities so far. i can disable the underwear (when you havent equipped anything) and i can edit the skin underneath to add details. Problem is that for the clothes it also disabled parts of other outfits. i tried to isolate only the underwear but couldnt and since i cant isolate it, some other clothes are invisible and so its your body behind them since it's culled and most clothes affected are the starting ones that everyone has so even most other players you come across would look awful and partly invisible. And the problem with the skin is that it also hides your face skin. I made it re-appear mine, but only mine, so it has my makeup and stuff so anyone that wants their own face skin would have to do some work themselves. For the clothes, there is only 1 thing i can do and its to leave it as is (no underwear, body full visible, a lot of clothes are broken). One workaround would be to make the game render the body instead of the clothes (when the game calls the clothes, it calls the body instead) but i dont know how to do that, but to add to that if it's made possible then we could salvage the broken outfits by making lewd versions of all the outfits and bypass the broken clothes that way but again dont know how to do that. the best method would be to isolate just the specific clothes you want (the underwear or the safety shorts) but i cant do that even after spending days trying to figure it out. 3
MainGoldDragon Posted Saturday at 04:30 PM Posted Saturday at 04:30 PM (edited) ok buddy, anyway. Edit: was aimed at a deleted message. /edit can any artist or whatever help with the texture-work? i may be able to whip up something but i need people's help. im interested in both male and female skins but also the skins of the pokemon pals aniimos, so it would help to get a furry artists too that can do animal genitals Edited Sunday at 01:04 PM by MainGoldDragon 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now