Jump to content

Aniimo Mods


Recommended Posts

Posted

interested in this! i think it uses dx11/12 from the launch options. not sure what anticheat they are using BUT i also havent seen gold sellers etc etc

Posted

They do state in the TOS that modding the game is not allowed, but it seems to be a general TOS for all of their games, so who knows if they'll actually do anything.

Posted
3 hours ago, eggguy128 said:

They do state in the TOS that modding the game is not allowed, but it seems to be a general TOS for all of their games, so who knows if they'll actually do anything.

Every online game ever says that in the terms. Every gacha game says no modding and every gacha game has tons of mods and zero bans. So yeah, really just depends on the devs. Hoping for some good news!

Posted
6 hours ago, eggguy128 said:

They do state in the TOS that modding the game is not allowed, but it seems to be a general TOS for all of their games, so who knows if they'll actually do anything.

As Dorodere says, They all forbid modding, but they mean cheat mods. The other things cant be detected sins they are clientside. So it would be advised to wait for bypassers that help with mods  being able to go with, and then there will be some mods maybe. 

Posted

This game reminds me of Infinity Nikki in some ways, and unfortunately, something tells me it’s going to be quite similar when it comes to modding, too... I hope I’m wrong, but for now, all we can do is wait for it to catch the eye of someone who knows more about this.

Posted (edited)

I hope this helps encourage people to mod this game 👀 im not going to publicly tell you how to do this because i dont want this patched, but its easy to achieve. and i also have an idea how to put the finishing details but i'll need a different method. Absolutely no idea why they decided to put so much detail under the clothes, instead of just culling everything
image.png.79a700980eba479151691e9cb5cfdaa6.pngimage.png.c8c7f4133505db44adb1652acb5f89f1.pngimage.png.02e7c3776b1aa6a08736546a7aa69ef9.png

Edited by kittibox
Posted

Dont need to be secretive with that. Usually they dont care for this kind of mods as long as they dont break gamebalance. I even suspect that they internally even support such mods, because this means people stay en gaged to their games. I mean of course you need to buy some clothes here and there but modders often decide to mod these too. I really do believe that most games support that. I have seen on NTEs Bagel some people using photos of clearly naked Characters but in poses you couldnt see the essential parts so everybody can see those Photos in their internal Social Media and nobody seems to care.

Posted

To add to what Gekko said: I’m not as convinced as they are that the developers secretly support this, but I am certain they don't care. Yes, it’s true that through mods, we can alter free outfits to look like paid ones and essentially "wear" paid gear without spending a dime. BUT those mods are strictly client-side; it doesn't matter how you look to yourself, because for all practical purposes, you are still wearing the free clothing that everyone else sees. The devs know full well that people want those outfits specifically to show them off to other players, and no mod allows you to do that.

Furthermore—and I’ll use gacha games as an example here, since NTE was mentioned—modders have widely shared how they create programs to bypass game anti-cheat systems and inject mods. And they’re still at it, with no one doing anything to stop them. I’d say something similar is going to happen here.

 

2 hours ago, Satellite_Gekko said:

Dont need to be secretive with that. Usually they dont care for this kind of mods as long as they dont break gamebalance. I even suspect that they internally even support such mods, because this means people stay en gaged to their games. I mean of course you need to buy some clothes here and there but modders often decide to mod these too. I really do believe that most games support that. I have seen on NTEs Bagel some people using photos of clearly naked Characters but in poses you couldnt see the essential parts so everybody can see those Photos in their internal Social Media and nobody seems to care.

 

Are there seriously public photos of naked characters in Bagel, and they haven't deleted them or banned the players? Because that’s a whole new level of not giving a damn. Until now, the rule was "Don't post about using mods and we won't do anything to you," but now it seems like "it doesn't matter what you do, just don't be explicit in public" XD

Posted
10 hours ago, AiriWT said:

To add to what Gekko said: I’m not as convinced as they are that the developers secretly support this, but I am certain they don't care. Yes, it’s true that through mods, we can alter free outfits to look like paid ones and essentially "wear" paid gear without spending a dime. BUT those mods are strictly client-side; it doesn't matter how you look to yourself, because for all practical purposes, you are still wearing the free clothing that everyone else sees. The devs know full well that people want those outfits specifically to show them off to other players, and no mod allows you to do that.

Furthermore—and I’ll use gacha games as an example here, since NTE was mentioned—modders have widely shared how they create programs to bypass game anti-cheat systems and inject mods. And they’re still at it, with no one doing anything to stop them. I’d say something similar is going to happen here.

 

 

Are there seriously public photos of naked characters in Bagel, and they haven't deleted them or banned the players? Because that’s a whole new level of not giving a damn. Until now, the rule was "Don't post about using mods and we won't do anything to you," but now it seems like "it doesn't matter what you do, just don't be explicit in public" XD

I stopped playing NTE but yeah I saw a bunch of modded pics on bagel before I stopped playing, none showing any genitals but you could clearly see it was modded, Marvel rivals even has a in game message telling you to disable mods if you want to take screenshots on the plaza (because you can share them in game so others can see) so basically they're saying "we know you freaky using black cat nude mods but just don't come take screenshots and share it in game"

Posted
5 hours ago, eightballblaze said:

glad to see some progress, even if its nothing yet, it does give people hope lol XD

 

while we wait, what is everyone's opinion on the actual game? XD

The game so far is good enough to keep you playing, no need to rush anything, no need for participating in all events since they seem to pop up and gop fast, but seasonal rewards are easy to pick up. They have a heavy monetization consept, and with most gachas, you wont notice at first because of the initial bulk of free stuff, until you hit a wall and progress slows down, so advise is, just go through the game with no big aspirations to be the top dog for whatever reeason. Especially with those shiny cubes who make every mon a shiny, which are expensive with ingame currency ...  But yeah so far game is good, storywise it is boring as hell, full of cliches and sometimes annoying, glad you can skip that. I have a gripe, that level caps are hardcore, 3 levels under an opponent and you lose hard no matter how good you are, you will lose either timer run s out or you get smashed. But as soon as you are equal or higher its a cakewalk, I wish there was a more balanced aproach and the level cap wont be there at all ( every 5 levels you hit a wall and need to progress some quests and then pass a test that you cant fail... The typical Stamina / energy system is also a bummer... wish they just left that out.. At least there is no real gacha system, unless you count catching rates as such

Posted
22 hours ago, AiriWT said:

Are there seriously public photos of naked characters in Bagel, and they haven't deleted them or banned the players? Because that’s a whole new level of not giving a damn. Until now, the rule was "Don't post about using mods and we won't do anything to you," but now it seems like "it doesn't matter what you do, just don't be explicit in public" XD

Don't know about now, but at the start of the Bagel I subscribed to dozens of accounts with modded photos, and after a few days all of them were deleted (not posts, but whole accounts; dunno though—only Bagel was purged, or entire game accounts).

Posted
4 hours ago, JastAway said:

Don't know about now, but at the start of the Bagel I subscribed to dozens of accounts with modded photos, and after a few days all of them were deleted (not posts, but whole accounts; dunno though—only Bagel was purged, or entire game accounts).

That actually makes a bit more sense to me. I know the developers of gacha games like NTE and Genshin are aware that players use mods, but they have absolutely no interest in stopping it because it takes a huge amount of effort and they don't want to lose players. That’s why I found it strange that there weren't any consequences XD

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Satellite_Gekko said:

I have a gripe, that level caps are hardcore, 3 levels under an opponent and you lose hard no matter how good you are, you will lose either timer run s out or you get smashed. But as soon as you are equal or higher its a cakewalk


I'm not sure what you are talking about, I was knocking out lv60 bosses with lv45 Lunara + Gracewing, with Lunara being the only one I ranked up. Later I added Turbo to my team to give me a party damage boost and Inferlupa to counter those prismana Fenmanes that greatly resist Lunara's light type attacks and I've only punched up harder. This game is super easy.

Edited by Ant Cant
Posted

I really hope this gets palworld treatment with NSFW models for the aniimon, furry player model for mc and animations/interactive animations

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Ant Cant said:


I'm not sure what you are talking about, I was knocking out lv60 bosses with lv45 Lunara + Gracewing, with Lunara being the only one I ranked up. Later I added Turbo to my team to give me a party damage boost and Inferlupa to counter those prismana Fenmanes that greatly resist Lunara's light type attacks and I've only punched up harder. This game is super easy.

I am not talking about bosses, I talk about trainers where they state lvl XYZ needed. And of course I take my hat off for you because you are so super cool and capable , a role model in Aniimo gaming, all the chicks want to be with you, all the guys want to be you, because you said, this game is super easy (a standard bragging reply by people who really think they show off somehow). My only mistake was not clearifying enough to say  that the duels with other trainers are meant, thats why I STATED that you either RUN OUT OF TIME or get clapped if not carefull, but I guess you dont read much ... Sorry if I get a bit antagonistic, but I get allergic to people who just dont read or misinterpret what was said....

Edited by Satellite_Gekko
Posted (edited)

To be fair I did include pathfinder challenges under the umbrella of bosses, something I should have been more explicit on than just mentioning the prismana fenmanes so many of those fights have. Anyways star up your aniimo that is what actually matters in this game.

Also I'm a gal :P

Edited by Ant Cant
Posted (edited)
On 9/20/2026 at 9:39 PM, kittibox said:

I hope this helps encourage people to mod this game 👀 im not going to publicly tell you how to do this because i dont want this patched, but its easy to achieve. and i also have an idea how to put the finishing details but i'll need a different method. Absolutely no idea why they decided to put so much detail under the clothes, instead of just culling everything
image.png.79a700980eba479151691e9cb5cfdaa6.png

any progress in making details? still think its both funny and great that the game already has a model for us XD

Edited by eightballblaze
Posted
On 9/20/2026 at 3:39 PM, kittibox said:

I hope this helps encourage people to mod this game 👀 im not going to publicly tell you how to do this because i dont want this patched, but its easy to achieve. and i also have an idea how to put the finishing details but i'll need a different method. Absolutely no idea why they decided to put so much detail under the clothes, instead of just culling everything
image.png.79a700980eba479151691e9cb5cfdaa6.pngimage.png.c8c7f4133505db44adb1652acb5f89f1.pngimage.png.02e7c3776b1aa6a08736546a7aa69ef9.png

How and where did you even find the player models?

Posted

I could be totally wrong here, but due to the nature of this game's monetization and ToS, it seems like the most viable and "safe" way to go about this is by using non-invasive methods such as 3DMigoto or Special K.
 

Right now, AFAIK, we can't search through the game files or edit them directly. The only things we can currently modify are textures and shaders, so we can basically change colors and make things appear or disappear—such as clothing—when certain draw calls or conditions are met. This, for example, allows us to make changes that affect only our own character/players without affecting NPCs.


However, we're still a long way from being able to edit models directly.

 

image.png.d43441b518a4590d6ba06965dd956644.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...