• 2 weeks later...

Hey LaEspada do you still plan on adding the other races to Cass etc? Looking at the available options i actually think i would like to have a Cass Lightning Replacer.

Veronica as Jill works great so far. The only little problem is that her head is brighter than the rest of her body. But that seems to be a problem on my end, since i have this also when i made a Jill Player Character. It's still a bit weird since the problem only exist with the RE3 version. RE5 looks fine. (Other races like Lightning and Liara also)

But it's not that bad with a neck Concealer. Thanks again.

Hey LaEspada do you still plan on adding the other races to Cass etc? Looking at the available options i actually think i would like to have a Cass Lightning Replacer.

Veronica as Jill works great so far. The only little problem is that her head is brighter than the rest of her body. But that seems to be a problem on my end, since i have this also when i made a Jill Player Character. It's still a bit weird since the problem only exist with the RE3 version. RE5 looks fine. (Other races like Lightning and Liara also)

But it's not that bad with a neck Concealer. Thanks again.

I'm currently not playing Fallout as of right now, I've resparked my interest in Skyrim as of late.

For issues with different skin color, that's actually a texture problem in the race itself that I discovered a long time ago and probably should have warned you so you could fix it.

Here's the issue.

If you notice in the Race's texture directory there's a texture called (something)body.dds it varies on which race you are using but I believe the races affect by this are Lightning and Jill valentine. In the race's texture directory, the race's body texture actually points to the default body texture used by vanilla races. Simply change the path and you'll be gold. You'll have same color skin for both head and body. Remember to change the hand's texture path also to the race's texture.

I don't know why Shepard didn't do this by default, he probably forgot or something. That's the reason why in my pictures they all have same color skin for head and body.

for the hand textures make sure you make a copy of the race's hand texture and rename that copy to (whatever it's called)_1st.dds. That'll fix the purple/black hand issue.

And for Cass's outfit, it causes hand textures to always be black as long as Cass wears her default outfit, just strip her naked and the hands will be fixed.

I'm currently not playing Fallout as of right now, I've resparked my interest in Skyrim as of late.

For issues with different skin color, that's actually a texture problem in the race itself that I discovered a long time ago and probably should have warned you so you could fix it.

Here's the issue.

If you notice in the Race's texture directory there's a texture called (something)body.dds it varies on which race you are using but I believe the races affect by this are Lightning and Jill valentine. In the race's texture directory, the race's body texture actually points to the default body texture used by vanilla races. Simply change the path and you'll be gold. You'll have same color skin for both head and body. Remember to change the hand's texture path also to the race's texture.

I don't know why Shepard didn't do this by default, he probably forgot or something. That's the reason why in my pictures they all have same color skin for head and body.

for the hand textures make sure you make a copy of the race's hand texture and rename that copy to (whatever it's called)_1st.dds. That'll fix the purple/black hand issue.

And for Cass's outfit, it causes hand textures to always be black as long as Cass wears her default outfit, just strip her naked and the hands will be fixed.

Cool, thanks. That should be no problem to fix.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok. Disabling the ED-E Replacer.esp restores the Primm's ED-E on its standard state (pre-repair, inactive). The standard ED-E is fire-able.

Tried using Miranda Lawson as replacer. Same problem, impossible to fire.

BTW, this leads to a worst problem and makes Lonesone Road impossible to start the conventional way because the game "thinks" I'm never alone.

Disabled.

• 4 weeks later...

anyone have the liara and fem shep race? ik the links are there but it takes me deviantart

That's where you download them as of right now.

The old links used to be hosted on VGUnetwork, but their website is down. You'lll have to get them from deviantart since the mod author now hosts them there.

• 3 weeks later...

First off, thanks for making this mod - I really like having an Ares companion. Briefly:

1. The mod is easily enhanced by replacing references to "player" with "ede11ref" in the android scripts that are intended to give the player fancy glow effects. I haven't tested this extensively, I just did it (and then activated the change by switching my camera view) and now my ED-E has a cool glowing spine.

2. Playing with a male courier, ED-E calls me mistress when I tell her not to attack things unless I engage them. I don't know how much you did with the dialogue.

3. The ED-E My Love quest seems to start when I crouch. It doesn't happen in all circumstances, but I tested it a bit and it never seemed to fire unless I start sneaking.

First off, thanks for making this mod - I really like having an Ares companion. Briefly:

1. The mod is easily enhanced by replacing references to "player" with "ede11ref" in the android scripts that are intended to give the player fancy glow effects. I haven't tested this extensively, I just did it (and then activated the change by switching my camera view) and now my ED-E has a cool glowing spine.

2. Playing with a male courier, ED-E calls me mistress when I tell her not to attack things unless I engage them. I don't know how much you did with the dialogue.

3. The ED-E My Love quest seems to start when I crouch. It doesn't happen in all circumstances, but I tested it a bit and it never seemed to fire unless I start sneaking.

I didn't touch anything with dialogue really about how ED-E refers to hte player. I believe that was a bug with the original.

ED-E My Love bugs are issues with the original, not on my part.

If you want to include your own tweaks like the glowing spine, you can post the Esp here if you want and i'll update the main post. Or at least link to it :D

• 3 weeks later...

Having an issue where when Ares ED-E wears armor the gaps in her skin plate are all filled in. Using T6 armors. Also while her lighting worked for awhile its stopped and wont seem to come back despite reloading the mod. Appreciate any help, this is a really great mod!

P.S.  Is it possible to do something similar for Project Ares ? I'd love to use the Daughter of Ares skin on Andrea.

• 4 weeks later...

with the ed replacer i keep getting missing master thingy keeps poping up at start up

You need Daughters of Ares or the respective custom race. There'a link to all of them at the bottom of the OP.

thanks for the reply

ah ok. i was using another "custom races" add on mod

with the base mod i been having trouble where it dont Liston to comments. no dancing and it wont leave my side when i tell her. she will when i do Dead Money. (1st dlc i used.) but i was also using a asian replacer from another mod maker took... but ya.. XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey LaEspada don't know if you are back to playing NV, but just a quick reminder if you ever will be that i would be really grateful for a Lightning Cass Replacer and maybe a Jill RE5 Veronica Replacer (not really important since we have a RE3 one)

edit.

I may acually give the Geck a try and (hopefully) make it myself.

Hey LaEspada don't know if you are back to playing NV, but just a quick reminder if you ever will be that i would be really grateful for a Lightning Cass Replacer and maybe a Jill RE5 Veronica Replacer (not really important since we have a RE3 one)

edit.

I may acually give the Geck a try and (hopefully) make it myself.

It's super easy to make yourself since the races alreayd come with presets, just go to the NPC you want to change and set their template to the preset. Make a few adjustments to your liking and tada save it and play.

• 2 months later...

Excuse me but I find this confusing, what is required to run this mod? In the downloads section I downloaded the "Lightning" version to test it out (also like the android looking girl) and it only comes with .esp file and with no meshes and textures, where should I get them?

• The Custom Race Stated
  • If using Daughters of Ares Replacer, lings is required as well.

I failed to find anything called "The Custom Race Stated". And if by lings you mean this http://www.moddb.com/mods/lings-coiffure-nv/downloads/lings-coiffure-nv-v42then I already have it :\

EDIT: Okay it seems the meshes and stuff is on the "optional files". Now I have 2 rekt ed-e's that needs fixing (1 default and one naked lol). Tho it seems that lightning race messes with lings mod cause veronica's hairstyle changed to default (and some other npc's) :\ Any way to stop this?

• 2 months later...