• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks for the mod. i guess i have a bug to report. i have jip followers and currently have 2 followers and ede daughters of ares version. with the 3 followers the following distance to all command by the wheel doesnt work. i have to individually tell them using the wheel. i turned off ede and the wheel commands are working.

i have very basic geck knowledge. ill fix this myself if you can tell me where to look. its under the quests/topics in gecked right? i checked there and found the followers combat tactics distance long dialouge but from there i dont know what to change or look for. 

great mod. here is my character with two of my own ares followers and the sliver haird ede

post-69754-0-66934500-1431546188_thumb.jpg

post-69754-0-88163600-1431546197_thumb.jpg

post-69754-0-20210000-1431546204_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Great great mod, I'm using the Veronica to Jill version and it works great. I'm using your zombie moan and dark dungeons merged + remove interior fog compatibility skyrim mods too. I thought your avatar looked familiar haha.

But anywho I downloaded a custom race mod (Jack from ME), how would I go about having it replace a follower in the game like what you've done here? I'd have to use GECK and the TES5Edit equivalent for New Vegas?

P.S. - Woodpecker5: Click "download" at the top right of the link below, and it'll work for you:

http://lsquall.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-New-Vegas-Jill-Valentine-Mod-Release-1-3-301554921

Great great mod, I'm using the Veronica to Jill version and it works great. I'm using your zombie moan and dark dungeons merged + remove interior fog compatibility skyrim mods too. I thought your avatar looked familiar haha.

But anywho I downloaded a custom race mod (Jack from ME), how would I go about having it replace a follower in the game like what you've done here? I'd have to use GECK and the TES5Edit equivalent for New Vegas?

P.S. - Woodpecker5: Click "download" at the top right of the link below, and it'll work for you:

http://lsquall.deviantart.com/art/Fallout-New-Vegas-Jill-Valentine-Mod-Release-1-3-301554921

Jill Valentine is perfect fit for Veronica :D I also maintain the SexLab Index for Skyrim mods.

Well, you can go to the Geck, TES5edit won't do you any good.

Load the esp with the custom race. And check that your custom race as a character preset that comes along with it. If it does then the work is easy.

Go to the NPC you want to modify, and edit them.

Go to template, and use the character preset of the custom race and set it something that copies appearance or something. And it should copy the face. Something similar to that. Then just save. Preview the character in GECK to make sure it worked before you exit.

I can't remember exactly what I did, but it's something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I spend so much time fiddling around and i still can't get the Jill replacer to work, not

sure what i'm doing wrong but Veronica looks no different, still vanilla looks   :(

I downloaded the Jill race from DA.

Then i download the replacer Veronica Replacer - RE3 Jill Valentine.7z

Activated the files...still no luck.

I spend so much time fiddling around and i still can't get the Jill replacer to work, not

sure what i'm doing wrong but Veronica looks no different, still vanilla looks   :(

I downloaded the Jill race from DA.

Then i download the replacer Veronica Replacer - RE3 Jill Valentine.7z

Activated the files...still no luck.

Make sure nothing else is overwriting it. There's tons of mods that mess with veronica.

I removed a few custom races i was using and it works perfectly now, its so awesome!   :)

Only one problem left now, a body texture mod to match Jill's face...any you'd recommend?

Go into the ESP, and change the race body texture path to Jillbody.dds (or something like that)

The body texture is already there.

I removed a few custom races i was using and it works perfectly now, its so awesome!   :)

Only one problem left now, a body texture mod to match Jill's face...any you'd recommend?

Go into the ESP, and change the race body texture path to Jillbody.dds (or something like that)

The body texture is already there.

Done it!  :)

Thank you so much.

• 3 weeks later...

So apparently this mod can never be removed since it breaks the game. I originally wanted to try this so I didn't have what was pretty much a floating radio following me around but then after installing it and entering the Nash Residence, theres the missing texture icon over the Nash guy (Can't recall his name off the top of my head) and his body is missing but his clothes are there.

So I figured oh well he's not important so I went to inspect the new ED-E and when the dialog box came up, all of the options were overlayed on each other on the same line at which point I can't select anything. To make it worse, I can't view the pip boy OR open the pause menu to exit the game so I have to use the qqq console command. 

At that point I said forget it and decided to uninstall the mod and after uninstalling the replacer esp, the sexout options esp, the daughters of ares esp, and ling's coiffeur esp, after running LOOT to update and fix the load order, I go back to play the game and I get a message saying the game stopped responding and needs to be closed before the main menu loads. So out of pure curiosity I reinstalled everything and it loaded fine (Still had the missing texture of Nash and the jumbled up text though) and after uninstalling it again without activating or disabling any mods (Aside from the ones needed for the replacer) the game goes back to crashing before the main menu.

Hmm could use some help. When I equip armour on her she loses the android body details between the plates and her body texture just becomes white. The armours work fine for the Ares race when I play as them and show the details fine. 

Any idea's how to fix this? I think it is managed by a script for the Ares race and isn't firing off for ED-E.

Hmm could use some help. When I equip armour on her she loses the android body details between the plates and her body texture just becomes white. The armours work fine for the Ares race when I play as them and show the details fine. 

Any idea's how to fix this? I think it is managed by a script for the Ares race and isn't firing off for ED-E.

Same for me and I have all compatibility mods installed. The armors work on my player ARES just not Ed-E.

Same for me and I have all compatibility mods installed. The armors work on my player ARES just not Ed-E.

I need help ED-E can equip armor but not weapons

I have no idea how to fix this, I've tried looking at npc difference an such and I have no idea how to attach the script or whatever to the npc.

I usually keep her naked anyways :D Androids dun need clothing.

But if anyone knows how to i'll gladly update it.

• 2 months later...

First post on the site (after digging through the others to find the thread) to say thanks for this! I tweaked the name in GECK to finish EV-E, gave her Arcade's plasma defender, and her own Pip-Boy since my character uses the 2500 handheld version. My attempts with FPT were disasterous but I have yet to have an issue with your mod. Thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just curious how does this break so much

Not mad or anything actually laughing my ass off over this one

I have no idea, it's never broken for me, there were some latent issues with the ED-E replacer but that's legacy stuff from the original mod I used as the template. Nothing else for cass or veronica should break.

Ty for the response currently trying my hardest to find what's going on with it I'll let u know if I do though

The bugs are missing textures and purple anything my game feels like pretty funny when u think about it and it only happens in certain areas

Though I do love this mod truly bad ass idea thanks to u and the original author it's amazing

Ty for the response currently trying my hardest to find what's going on with it I'll let u know if I do though

The bugs are missing textures and purple anything my game feels like pretty funny when u think about it and it only happens in certain areas

Though I do love this mod truly bad ass idea thanks to u and the original author it's amazing

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...