Anton79513 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Hair Trigger acquiring doesn't work because "current sex orgasms" is not incrementing (not sure why)
Fuzzy_Fox Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Not sure how to get this to work. I have it loaded but confused as do I need this mod for it to have all the features?
PudgeFattyFat Posted September 16 Posted September 16 (edited) Start off with getting nanobots or purchasing a male effect from the mall store for this mod. I think the store name was 'executive lounge' or something like that. Then, when you're a woman and certian conditions are met, you'll start to get more side effects. This version might be the most up to date version and has a lot of helpful features to side effect acquisition. Edited September 16 by PudgeFattyFat 1
ObedientCat Posted September 16 Posted September 16 Nanobots Side Effects: Tried to wrap missing passage "side_effect_remove_tooltip". This wrapper was skipped and the rest of the mod was applied. The mod may be outdated, or this may be optional support for another mod. Add this to your mod metadata to record that the finding is intentional. acknowledgedDiagnostics: - code: mod-around-target-missing passage: "side_effect_remove_tooltip" reason: "Why this is intentional." Assuming this is optional mod support, if you add the metadata the message should go.
ObedientCat Posted September 16 Posted September 16 I seem to be stuck in an endless sex loop with Hailey after taking Enduramax, my meter simply never increases.
Fuzzy_Fox Posted September 17 Posted September 17 How do I gain this side affect ? Secretary Orgasm. It is needed for the bubble butt side affect.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now