Rob The Robot Guard Posted September 5 Posted September 5 View File RJW Girl Cum + An improved and updated version of RJW Girl Cum which is a mod i made back in 2025. That mod never quite satisfied me in the long run so i deiced to remake it with some improvements. If your using the orignal version of RJW Girl Cum... You can safely update to the new version since this mod is designed to replace it directly. Features - An actual Girl Cum item - Cumpilation Cum gathering - RJW Onahole Integration - "Allow food with cum/without cum" is handled and accounted for - Dedicated furniture items for collecting Girl cum (The normal Cumpilation cum bucket excludes girl cum by default so this new bucket allows easy collection of it) - Pawns dont like slurping Girl Cum but will eventually grow a liking to it. Or even become addicted to it - Drinking girl cum increases cum production for both men and women. Supports the following languages: English Simplified Chinese (courtesy of 浣熊大师) Required Mods Cumpilation Harmony Optional Mod Support RJW Onahole Expansion Codeberg Repo RJW WIKI PAGE I hope this mod is helpful for anyone out there Submitter Rob The Robot Guard Submitted 09/05/26 Category Rimworld Requirements Cumpilation Install Instructions
BulBulOgly Posted September 7 Posted September 7 I protest. I want to be able to enjoy drinking Girl Cum. and maybe even dependence on this, and for women, increased Girl Cum production.
Rob The Robot Guard Posted September 7 Author Posted September 7 2 hours ago, BulBulOgly said: I protest. I want to be able to enjoy drinking Girl Cum. and maybe even dependence on this, and for women, increased Girl Cum production. I'll look into this 1
Rob The Robot Guard Posted September 8 Author Posted September 8 On 9/7/2026 at 12:34 PM, BulBulOgly said: I protest. I want to be able to enjoy drinking Girl Cum. and maybe even dependence on this, and for women, increased Girl Cum production. Update pushed adding some of that stuff 1
BulBulOgly Posted September 8 Posted September 8 3 hours ago, Rob The Robot Guard said: Update pushed adding some of that stuff Thank you, you're the genius that did this!
BulBulOgly Posted September 9 Posted September 9 and how does fluid boost work? No one is dripping, no leaks, no cum. and the mood does not become positive from drinking, the best value is -2. what should I check or do?
Rob The Robot Guard Posted September 9 Author Posted September 9 1 hour ago, BulBulOgly said: and how does fluid boost work? No one is dripping, no leaks, no cum. and the mood does not become positive from drinking, the best value is -2. what should I check or do? The pawns should keep drinking girl cum it should eventually go positive. the fluid boost happens under the hood. It increases the pawns fluid multiplier that value can be found in the body part editor for the pawns genitals. you can also hover over the pawns genitals to see the amount of fluid they produce. 1
BulBulOgly Posted September 9 Posted September 9 5 hours ago, Rob The Robot Guard said: The pawns should keep drinking girl cum it should eventually go positive. the fluid boost happens under the hood. It increases the pawns fluid multiplier that value can be found in the body part editor for the pawns genitals. you can also hover over the pawns genitals to see the amount of fluid they produce. The mood has become positive, ok. I thought that the liquid would be produced as a squirt fluid effect to collect GirlCum 1-2 times a day, but it is only produced during masturbation. previously, after sex, they were smeared with fluids, but now, for some reason, they are not. But thanks anyway for the mod and the basket, it's cool!
Rob The Robot Guard Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 19 hours ago, BulBulOgly said: The mood has become positive, ok. I thought that the liquid would be produced as a squirt fluid effect to collect GirlCum 1-2 times a day, but it is only produced during masturbation. previously, after sex, they were smeared with fluids, but now, for some reason, they are not. But thanks anyway for the mod and the basket, it's cool! No problem.
BulBulOgly Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/10/2026 at 5:17 PM, Rob The Robot Guard said: No problem. there was an addiction, but the use of GirlCum satisfies the need for only 13%. it says 1 day in the medication settings, but in fact it eats 5-6, maybe even more. produces 2-4 per day, if you're lucky. a strange drug, with low efficacy. if this is not a mistake, then what was your idea, I can not understand?
Rob The Robot Guard Posted September 17 Author Posted September 17 1 hour ago, BulBulOgly said: there was an addiction, but the use of GirlCum satisfies the need for only 13%. it says 1 day in the medication settings, but in fact it eats 5-6, maybe even more. produces 2-4 per day, if you're lucky. a strange drug, with low efficacy. if this is not a mistake, then what was your idea, I can not understand? Thats intentional. Drugs in Rimworld have a tolerance mechanic. The more the pawn uses it the harder it is for them to satisfy their needs. 1
BulBulOgly Posted September 18 Posted September 18 8 hours ago, Rob The Robot Guard said: Thats intentional. Drugs in Rimworld have a tolerance mechanic. The more the pawn uses it the harder it is for them to satisfy their needs. Understood. Is the "boost" status with a short-term performance boost made for the Onahole? There is continuous stimulation and productivity will probably be normal. I can't verify a guess, I don't play beyond the Middle Ages.
Rob The Robot Guard Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 7 hours ago, BulBulOgly said: Understood. Is the "boost" status with a short-term performance boost made for the Onahole? There is continuous stimulation and productivity will probably be normal. I can't verify a guess, I don't play beyond the Middle Ages. Yes the fluid production increase should work with the onahole since it directly increases the fluid multiplier for that pawn. 1
浣熊大师 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Generally speaking, setting the addiction drug fill amount too low so that pawns take it frequently is not a good idea... Also, same as the situation mentioned above, without using an onahole there's almost no Girl Cum production. Usually I buy several thousand units at once from caravans, which is very distressing for me since I want to taste my own pawns' Girl Cum. I can't just tie them all to onaholes and have them not work, right? There are two more issues. One is that Girl Cum has extremely low nutrition, yet it's used as a food ingredient by default, so it gets used up before you notice. The other is that the icon is really too crude. Aren't the icons for Milk Based Drugs done really well? That style is very nice.
Rob The Robot Guard Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 2 hours ago, 浣熊大师 said: Generally speaking, setting the addiction drug fill amount too low so that pawns take it frequently is not a good idea... Also, same as the situation mentioned above, without using an onahole there's almost no Girl Cum production. Usually I buy several thousand units at once from caravans, which is very distressing for me since I want to taste my own pawns' Girl Cum. I can't just tie them all to onaholes and have them not work, right? There are two more issues. One is that Girl Cum has extremely low nutrition, yet it's used as a food ingredient by default, so it gets used up before you notice. The other is that the icon is really too crude. Aren't the icons for Milk Based Drugs done really well? That style is very nice. As a clarification. the Art for Milk based drugs was done by Kilo_MxM decied to create new textures for me out of their own free will. I'm not an artist/. I could look into solving the food ingredient issue since that should probably be fixed. Also i could look into buffing the drug addition fill amount.
Rob The Robot Guard Posted September 18 Author Posted September 18 3 hours ago, 浣熊大师 said: Generally speaking, setting the addiction drug fill amount too low so that pawns take it frequently is not a good idea... Also, same as the situation mentioned above, without using an onahole there's almost no Girl Cum production. Usually I buy several thousand units at once from caravans, which is very distressing for me since I want to taste my own pawns' Girl Cum. I can't just tie them all to onaholes and have them not work, right? There are two more issues. One is that Girl Cum has extremely low nutrition, yet it's used as a food ingredient by default, so it gets used up before you notice. The other is that the icon is really too crude. Aren't the icons for Milk Based Drugs done really well? That style is very nice. Update pushed addressing those issues
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now