D4NSUM Posted September 1 Posted September 1 Hurt Me (Amputator) View File My most ambitious project yet, I made a script to apply amputations to Aggressive/rough tagged AAF scenes. The defaults are 10 percent chance for amputations to occur, and if you have over 50 percent of your hp consumed by RADS you will regrow your missing limbs after 24 in game hours, I wanted to do MCM configs but it turned out to be more difficult than I could figure out. ill come back to it eventually. or if someone else knows better, have at it. PS if anyone does know how to set up MCM configs DM me and teach me pls Submitter D4NSUM Submitted 09/01/26 Category Modders Resources Requirements AAF AAF themes MCM FO4 Amputator Any Aggressive/Rough tagged animations 2
JB. Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) Damnnnn, that sounds hardcore! It would be great if, when the attacker is a super mutant, we had a better chance of them eating one of our arms. Hey, wouldn't it be better to combine your three mods into one? It'll make maintenance much easier. A modder taught me how to make my first MCM with this tutorial. I hope it helps you. I'm still expanding my MCMs to this day thanks to this. Edited September 1 by JB. 3
D4NSUM Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 40 minutes ago, JB. said: Damnnnn, that sounds hardcore! It would be great if, when the attacker is a super mutant, we had a better chance of them eating one of our arms. Hey, wouldn't it be better to combine your three mods into one? It'll make maintenance much easier. A modder taught me how to make my first MCM with this tutorial. I hope it helps you. I'm still expanding my MCMs to this day thanks to this. yeah thats a great idea, ill give it a try. also thank for the link. and that was my next move. just make an all in one version 2
Cealapa Posted September 1 Posted September 1 (edited) Is it a coincidence or your mod works with RSEII: CSA? Or RSEII: CSA had that feature and I've just found it although I played it for a long time? It's the first time for me when an amputation event appears during an abduction. "Player abductions features scenarios for rape, beatings, being drugged." - from RSEII: CSA mod page. I know amputations occur after aggressive AAF scenes, but prompt clearly say "Your captors..." Aggressive scenes, for example, can start between player and companion/lover who is not a "captor", or player and settlers, prostitution scenarios etc. So my question is that prompt and amputation come from your mod or RSEII: CSA? If it's only a coincidence this is a good one for an abduction and describing them "captors" as actually they are. Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler Edited September 1 by Cealapa
D4NSUM Posted September 1 Author Posted September 1 34 minutes ago, Cealapa said: Is it a coincidence or your mod works with RSEII: CSA? Or RSEII: CSA had that feature and I've just found it although I played it for a long time? It's the first time for me when an amputation event appears during an abduction. "Player abductions features scenarios for rape, beatings, being drugged." - from RSEII: CSA mod page. I know amputations occur after aggressive AAF scenes, but prompt clearly say "Your captors..." Aggressive scenes, for example, can start between player and companion/lover who is not a "captor", or player and settlers, prostitution scenarios etc. So my question is that prompt and amputation come from your mod or RSEII: CSA? If it's only a coincidence this is a good one for an abduction and describing them "captors" as actually they are. Hide contents Hide contents Hide contents Hide contents no its meant to work with anything thats tagged aggressive or rough, I made it open ended so it work with everything its working as intended 1
Cealapa Posted September 1 Posted September 1 1 minute ago, D4NSUM said: no its meant to work with anything thats tagged aggressive or rough, I made it open ended so it work with everything its working as intended And the prompt in screenshot is yours? 1
D4NSUM Posted September 2 Author Posted September 2 4 hours ago, Cealapa said: And the prompt in screenshot is yours? Yes sir, for you it a coincidence that when the aggressive/rough anims played you were actually a "captive" but I love it. that exactly the types of interaction I intend. thats why I left ig open ended, so any other mod that normally runns aggressive scenes will trigger it, now I'm sure there will be some scenarios where thats a conflict, but hey cross that bridge when we get there 1
Cealapa Posted September 2 Posted September 2 5 hours ago, D4NSUM said: Yes sir, for you it a coincidence that when the aggressive/rough anims played you were actually a "captive" but I love it. that exactly the types of interaction I intend. thats why I left ig open ended, so any other mod that normally runns aggressive scenes will trigger it, now I'm sure there will be some scenarios where thats a conflict, but hey cross that bridge when we get there It's a perfect match for mods like RSEII: CSA abductions, Raider Pet, Violate, SH and others based on captivity/enslavement/non consensual sex 👍
Samhsay Posted September 2 Posted September 2 38 minutes ago, Cealapa said: Raider Pet This has own mechanics for amputation with Amputator
Cealapa Posted September 2 Posted September 2 14 minutes ago, Samhsay said: This has own mechanics for amputation with Amputator Raider Pet OG or patched by Raider Pet Tweak 0.5ng? Because never happened to me (maybe it doesn't work on AE).
Samhsay Posted September 2 Posted September 2 6 minutes ago, Cealapa said: Raider Pet OG or patched by Raider Pet Tweak 0.5ng? Because never happened to me (maybe it doesn't work on AE). Tweak. I definitely remember the amputation setting in the MCM. 1
Cealapa Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Just now, Samhsay said: Tweak. I definitely remember the amputation setting in the MCM. Me too, but for me only whipping worked. Probably I didn't meet some conditions or simply didn't work on AE
siqueiradaniel Posted September 11 Posted September 11 Reminds me of the fuckmeat comics from kingbang specially with the ability to re-grown missing limbs
Samhsay Posted September 11 Posted September 11 A mod like this is simply essential for the expansion https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14581-new-milking-and-devious-costumes-102-cbbe-ver/
judge007 Posted September 11 Posted September 11 6 hours ago, Samhsay said: A mod like this is simply essential for the expansion https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14581-new-milking-and-devious-costumes-102-cbbe-ver/ Will the Fusion Girl variant work (i.e. the no WDF download from the original)?
Samhsay Posted September 11 Posted September 11 (edited) 8 minutes ago, judge007 said: Will the Fusion Girl variant work (i.e. the no WDF download from the original)? It seemed to work for me. But I haven't used it in a long time. I think it's worth experimenting with the ports so we can shove an amputee into this thing. Edited September 11 by Samhsay 1
JohnyBurner Posted Sunday at 01:27 AM Posted Sunday at 01:27 AM Amputations (from this mod or Amputator) make many kziitd restraints stop working properly. Petsuit, frogties, etc. Gags, for instance, work fine. Could some items be blocked from use when you are missing limbs?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now