Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I'm trying to reinstall SexLab again, but I'm running in some problems. When I launch I get this pop-up

 

image.png.ef7f3bd3eb427bf492bc147de285ba6d.png

 

I've tried both AE and SE versions (that part kinda confuses me). I have version 1.7.104 of SkyrimSE.exe
My loadout looks like this:

image.png.b38f6da72afe86dce3bd6b466db567bc.png

 

image.png.4d0f007b2b0eee947ddc1482cd660d94.png

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

User had the wrong version of SL Framework installed, probably more than one installed at once. Removing the files from the plugin folder might be the band-aid "solution" for using the wrong one.

 

You simply need to install the one for your version of the game. For example if you say I have version 1.7.104 of SkyrimSE.exe then you install SL Framework AE v166d. This is specified in the download page for SL.

image.png.6e492a89c3d68928713b291cabcdbba1.png

Edited by Just Don't

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...