Mystery117 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 I've been looking to start palworld with NSFW mods, but I'm unsure what mods I need to have and where to find them. I'm also a bit concerned about there being any potential incompatibility issues with some of the older mods that change models that I'm looking at on Nexus. If anyone can help me out, I'd very much appreciate it.
NoNickNeeded Posted August 30 Posted August 30 This seems like a good place to start for the time being. Â 2
Mystery117 Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 On 8/30/2026 at 3:53 PM, NoNickNeeded said: This seems like a good place to start for the time being. Â Hmm but I still do have a question: will older model replacement mods still work with the newer stuff?
Innersight Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) 8 minutes ago, Mystery117 said: Hmm but I still do have a question: will older model replacement mods still work with the newer stuff? Some of them. Most of them actually. Though not any of the ones for pals that were model-changed with the full release (Verdash for example). Edited September 13 by Innersight 1
Mystery117 Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 14 minutes ago, Innersight said: Some of them. Most of them actually. Though not any of the ones for pals that were model-changed with the full release (Verdash for example). I see, thanks for the info.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now