Are there any other HDT hairs besides ponytail?

Vuulgar

There are many personal works, but to my knowledge no public releases have been made. I've been developing a set of tools just for the purpose of creating HDT hair, so expect some releases in the next weeks. So far I've done 2 mod hairs and 2 vanilla ones. The problem with existing mod hairs is that the original author must give permission to publish them, and that's not always easy because some have left the modding community.

There are many personal works, but to my knowledge no public releases have been made. I've been developing a set of tools just for the purpose of creating HDT hair, so expect some releases in the next weeks. So far I've done 2 mod hairs and 2 vanilla ones. The problem with existing mod hairs is that the original author must give permission to publish them, and that's not always easy because some have left the modding community.

Well LL is not like nexus..

You can release your stuff and if the original author doesn't like it you can take it down.

But is not like the admins will track all the drama.

LL is much more relaxed regarding permission.

Also is not like you are releasing stuff for endorsements or get into hotfiles.

Is just content sharing.

Well LL is not like nexus..

You can release your stuff and if the original author doesn't like it you can take it down.

But is not like the admins will track all the drama.

LL is much more relaxed regarding permission.

Also is not like you are releasing stuff for endorsements or get into hotfiles.

Is just content sharing.

I understand that. Still, as a content creator, I personally don't like to share modified work of others without permission.

why create another topic with the same question? i already linked the ones i know in this one: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26557-are-there-any-other-hdt-hairs-besides-ponytail/

Judging by your answers, you havent even bothered to check your previous topic...

Sorry but that topic is in the wrong section.

If it was on the HDT section it would be easier to find :D

Thanks for the hairs man!

Maybe move it to the HDT section?

why create another topic with the same question? i already linked the ones i know in this one: 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26557-are-there-any-other-hdt-hairs-besides-ponytail/

Judging by your answers, you havent even bothered to check your previous topic...

Sorry about the double post, I looked through the "my contents" trying to find what I thought I had posted before, I didnt find it for some reason so I decided I hadnt actually asked before....hehe it sucks getting old. Thank you for the response.

Yeah because creators get offended when more people enjoy their work.

And when creators get offended, they stop creating, leaving you to learn how to create the content your self.

Also it's a question of respect and personal principles. I had such a problem before a mod I loved for fallout 3 that I ported for my private use to new vegas. I waited more than a year before posting it here because I didn't have any answer, and when he finally answered me (some mounth later) I could post it on the nexus. For those who are curious it's called aim in first. It's only natural you insure he or she would accept it. Especially (not in this case i guess, but still) considering you may build upon it in a direction the modder not wants.

So yeah, it's about respect and personal principles that's about it.

Archived