Jump to content

[Depraved Sense] Model compatibility requests.


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

The patch for Tomb's doesn't work for me. My character stretches all over the place whenever I move, and any pants shorter than the normal pants length (like the vanilla game's shorts) clips with my character's thighs. It only happens for female chars though.

Edited by MaskedNobody
Posted
8 hours ago, MaskedNobody said:

The patch for Tomb's doesn't work for me. My character stretches all over the place whenever I move, and any pants shorter than the normal pants length (like the vanilla game's shorts) clips with my character's thighs. It only happens for female chars though.


Yeah, recently as I came back to the patches I've noticed some mistakes on my part when patching them. It seems you can't simply replace an armature of a model without some consequences. I will sadly need to repatch tha model completely...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...