Timerz Posted August 25 Posted August 25 (edited) This is a thread that was created for the necessity of patching models for a Project Zomboid NSFW framework called Depraved Sense. The framework itself brings a brand new armature that allows for animated genitals, breast, and other body parts for our NSFW needs. However, most custom models out there do not have the necessary armature to it. Which makes certain body parts like the penis to not show up or be static. So, this thread is here to solve that. I will sacrifice myself, and patch any requested models in here, in order for them to work correctly with the framework. Of course I am not a machine and it might take some time until I make the patch for it. But I'm willing to do it since there isn't a lot of people in here with the knowledge to do it. (although we do have a guide for it in here.) You can reply to this forum with a requested model you wish to be patched. Share either the workshop link for the mod or the model file itself. But be warned, that the models will only work properly with Depraved Sense enabled. I will not patch models that are already available at LoversLab, I suggest requesting for those authors to have their models patched instead. This is mainly for respecting the authors, and avoid doing things without their permission. And if you're an author of any models present here, and do not wish for them to be used without your consent, you can communicate with me and I will take them down at your request. List of patched Models: you also require the original mod. Tomb's Player Body Overhaul tomb-depravedsense-patch.zip original mod: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=3429790870 Trice Body trice-depravedsense-patch.zip original mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3219188031 Edited September 14 by Timerz Trice Patch addition. 3
MavisXe Posted August 25 Posted August 25 (edited) Thank you again for opening this thread - sorry for the trouble. This is the model I use. (The mod includes the models but you can turn off the mod seperately - it is an edit of Tomb's V2 Body which I will also link.) I have also included the Desire, Steam Workshop Tomb and Desire's Workshop Counterpart AVA as these are popular body models used. I will also ask the mod developers if they can make your mod compatible. Tombs - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=3429790870 Project AVA - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3387041427 Edited August 25 by MavisXe 1
Timerz Posted August 26 Author Posted August 26 On 8/24/2026 at 10:24 PM, MavisXe said: Thank you again for opening this thread - sorry for the trouble. This is the model I use. (The mod includes the models but you can turn off the mod seperately - it is an edit of Tomb's V2 Body which I will also link.) I have also included the Desire, Steam Workshop Tomb and Desire's Workshop Counterpart AVA as these are popular body models used. I will also ask the mod developers if they can make your mod compatible. Tombs - https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=3429790870 Project AVA - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3387041427 Alright I managed to get some time and patch the Tomb's body model. I don't think I made a perfect job as I'm not really proficient with modeling, but it works. As for the other models, it will be up for those authors to do those patches, as they are already available in LoversLab. The reason I don't do this is because I don't want to disrespect their mods, and simply take their models just to work on DepravedSense. That feels too mean...
VidyaVoid Posted August 28 Posted August 28 On 8/26/2026 at 1:05 PM, Timerz said: Alright I managed to get some time and patch the Tomb's body model. I don't think I made a perfect job as I'm not really proficient with modeling, but it works. As for the other models, it will be up for those authors to do those patches, as they are already available in LoversLab. The reason I don't do this is because I don't want to disrespect their mods, and simply take their models just to work on DepravedSense. That feels too mean... Oh woah, I wasn't expecting this at all! Thank you for patching the model, while I know it wasn't specifically for me, its still very apprenticed! I have great hopes for your main mod, I would honestly love if the other lewd/sex mods for Zomboid would consider just using your base frame, I think the fact that your cock is animated and doesn't cause weird clipping like a lot of other's sets it leagues ahead. Not intending to throw shade at anyone, your system is just great! 1
Superin7enden7 Posted August 29 Posted August 29 You should definitely link this somewhere on the main mod page. Thanks for doing Tomb's.
Timerz Posted August 29 Author Posted August 29 10 hours ago, Superin7enden7 said: You should definitely link this somewhere on the main mod page. Thanks for doing Tomb's. Yeah, I probably should. I kind of forgot putting this in there honestly -.-
Superin7enden7 Posted August 30 Posted August 30 Using the Tomb patch and noticing some odd behavior with the hips when I walk. Mostly clipping/clothes not moving with them. It might have something to do with using the clothing compatibility mod, also by Tomb? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3431734923 Also requesting a patch for the goth skin texture for Tomb's, as the patch seems to overwrite the face texture https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3531765630
Timerz Posted August 30 Author Posted August 30 9 hours ago, Superin7enden7 said: Using the Tomb patch and noticing some odd behavior with the hips when I walk. Mostly clipping/clothes not moving with them. It might have something to do with using the clothing compatibility mod, also by Tomb? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3431734923 Also requesting a patch for the goth skin texture for Tomb's, as the patch seems to overwrite the face texture https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3531765630 Welp, somehow I completely overlooked the clothing clipping. There is a fix but its not that easy of a fix. Tomb's body clothing patch is kind of notorious into not masking the body part beneath the clothing, which cause the clipping you see. And also for them to move along the body, ALL OF THE CLOTHES, will also need a patch of the new armature, which means weight painting every single clothing that Tomb's touch that causes clipping. That is... a whole lot of work to just one mod. I might do it eventually when I have both the patience and time for it. (probably) As for the face texture, I think that's mostly a loading order issue? Try making the goth texture to load AFTER the model patch. It might solve things. But in any way I think I will just insert for the patch to load after it.
Hungry Cat Posted September 9 Posted September 9 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3219188031 I would be very grateful for compatibility with this body.
Timerz Posted September 10 Author Posted September 10 3 hours ago, Hungry Cat said: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3219188031 I would be very grateful for compatibility with this body. Will do it when I'm free! 1
chiyu1033 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 Hello author, I'd like to ask why this problem is happening to me. This body model keeps showing a dent, and I can't fix it.
Timerz Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 6 hours ago, chiyu1033 said: Hello author, I'd like to ask why this problem is happening to me. This body model keeps showing a dent, and I can't fix it. Oh! That is a Depraved Sense issue not the model. It often happens when you mess up the action groups installation for the framework to work properly. Try entering the game session and check if your character can still move. It happens when you: Do something wrong in the installation and the files aren't on the right place. Having nested folders is pretty common for that. Load the mod through the save instead of the mod manager. (Zomboid needs to load the mod at the initial setup to load the new armature) If you enter a game and your character happens to no be able to move, you've replaced the actiongroups folder instead of merging with the file of the mod. Right now these are the main cultprits to this problem, you can trouble shoot and pinpoint your exact issue.
Timerz Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 On 9/9/2026 at 5:11 PM, Hungry Cat said: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3219188031 I would be very grateful for compatibility with this body. I cannot believe it took so long for me to find enough time to patch the model, but it's done. It's available in the main post now! Better late than never I guess... (Also that ass was harder to weight paint than I thought it would be -.-) 1
chiyu1033 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 9 hours ago, Timerz said: 哦!那是堕落感官的问题,不是模型的问题。这通常是因为你操作组的安装出错,导致框架无法正常工作。试着进入游戏会话,看看你的角色还能不能移动。 这通常是因为你: 安装时做错了什么,文件不在正确的位置。嵌套文件夹是很常见的做法。 通过存档加载模组,而不是模组管理器。(Zomboid 需要在初始设置时加载模组才能加载新的骨架) 如果你进入游戏时角色无法移动,那你就是替换了 actiongroups 文件夹,而不是和模组文件合并。 目前这些是主要导致这个问题的来源,你可以排查并精准找出你的具体问题。 Thank you to the author for the answer. The problem has been solved.
chiyu1033 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I'd like to ask the author if you could help adapt the model for this mod. If you can, I would really appreciate it. This is because the model has fairly fine details, so I'd really like to play with this model. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3640496116
Timerz Posted September 15 Author Posted September 15 9 hours ago, chiyu1033 said: I'd like to ask the author if you could help adapt the model for this mod. If you can, I would really appreciate it. This is because the model has fairly fine details, so I'd really like to play with this model. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3640496116 I'll take a look at it eventually! Don't know when, as things are pretty difficult for me right now, but once I'm free enough I'll do it.
Strike_AI Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Thank you for your efforts. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3717576490 This is the model I use and I would be really appreciate it if compatibility with this one could be dealt with. Thank you again for your time and efforts.
Strike_AI Posted September 17 Posted September 17 On 9/15/2026 at 1:10 PM, chiyu1033 said: I'd like to ask the author if you could help adapt the model for this mod. If you can, I would really appreciate it. This is because the model has fairly fine details, so I'd really like to play with this model. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3640496116 Hey buddy we're asking for almost the same model lol
Hungry Cat Posted September 19 Posted September 19 On 9/14/2026 at 7:19 PM, Timerz said: I cannot believe it took so long for me to find enough time to patch the model, but it's done. It's available in the main post now! Better late than never I guess... (Also that ass was harder to weight paint than I thought it would be -.-) Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. 1
DreaM MakeR Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Birget's Male and Female mods please? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3141640932 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3149109194
Timerz Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 On 9/19/2026 at 7:36 PM, DreaM MakeR said: Birget's Male and Female mods please? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3141640932 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3149109194 To the ominous pending list it goes. 1
DreaM MakeR Posted September 22 Posted September 22 On 9/20/2026 at 10:57 PM, Timerz said: To the ominous pending list it goes. thanks ! if you going to add npcs interations could you give a look at https://github.com/exe-create/KnoxSurvivorsLauncher/releases/tag/v0.3.0? I find it the most interesting
Timerz Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 10 hours ago, DreaM MakeR said: thanks ! if you going to add npcs interations could you give a look at https://github.com/exe-create/KnoxSurvivorsLauncher/releases/tag/v0.3.0? I find it the most interesting Well, I know NPCs mods are interesting and all, but I'm not really going to add a compatibility layer for them as of now. I do plan on having NPCs compatibility but that is going to take a long time, as I Intend to do that when the framework itself has enough features to it. There's also the fact that there's like 4 NPC mod options out there, and neither of them have compatibility with each other. I honestly prefer waiting for the eventual oficial NPC implementation on the eventual B43 of Zomboid than relying on mods I have no clue how their state will be tomorrow. 1
Timerz Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 (edited) I will also take advantage I am here, and say that these model patches might still take a while. Right now I am being hand cuffed with real life stuff. It annoyes me these requests are taking so long, but I will eventually deliver them. Edited September 22 by Timerz 3
DreaM MakeR Posted September 23 Posted September 23 7 hours ago, Timerz said: I will also take advantage I am here, and say that these model patches might still take a while. Right now I am being hand cuffed with real life stuff. It annoyes me these requests are taking so long, but I will eventually deliver them. Please take a moment to breathe and give yourself some grace. You are doing the absolute best you can, and that is more than enough.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now