Jasonm304 Posted August 16 Posted August 16 Female Super Mutants Plus View File Files Mega Link [ 5RZDXTAR ] = Female Super Mutant Mod. CustomRaces_HR-Violate.zip = Optional Additional Patch to add new race above to Violate Custom Races for HR FemaleSuperMutant_BodySlideFiles.zip = Optional Bodyslide files for each body type and a few outfit changes. Skadi mod has the other clothing bodyslide files i recommend. Description & Features It's another Female Super Mutant Mod. I started to use the superb mod by LLDan called Female Super Mutant - Sexy Edition which portrays female mutants how I wanted them to look like. I wanted to use with HumanResources Mod by HR_Sinop (patch also provided). Problem was meshes created by LLDan has body and clothing together. Whilst great for adding to game, looking good and performance. To use with HR Mod and have them as settlers with "different" clothing and using HR's full "functions" this was problematic. So I created my own version (FSM) using The meshes and textures from Skadi Female Half Super Mutant by darklynxxx and DarkTi . Also using inherited functions from the awesome Super Mutant Redux by MadMAX713 - joemitchell320 - kkthebeast - Thirdstorm 1 new race FemaleSuperMutants created 5 Skin variants created, each with optional Face Paints 24 Outfits created, added to in game levelled lists to create variances of FSM NPCs. Skadi armours added to my FSM race and renamed with prefix of [FSM] ... for use with FSM NPCs 29 additional armours created using in game meshes and textures, again with prefix of [FSM] ... for use with FSM NPCs FaceGen created for each Female Super Mutant NPC 46 different faces. Help with performance. I may have made more changes but cannot remember them for now. Future possible additions/ideas are extra clothing for FSM to use in settlements as NPCs. I have added this to Nexus and LL so others can use. Please consider endorsing if you use and like the mod on Nexus. Any issues or ideas then happy to hear from you. Just note modding is a hobby, so replies and possible fixes are not going to be instant. Thanks, Jasonm304 Installation instructions ! As per any mod always create and keep a game save file so in event of issues you can restore your game ! Install this mod using any mod manager or download file and place in game data folder. Requirements Main Mod - To add these new female super mutants in game Fallout DLCRobot DLCCoast DLCNukaWorld Super Mutant Redux - levelled lists used to add additional NPCs like they do for SM Super Mutant Redux AWKCR-Free Lite - overrides above to no AWKCR and other potential changes you may need from inheritance. Skadi Female Half Super Mutant - obviously the used skins, textures and meshes created for companion. Patch Mod - To add the female super mutant new race to Violate Custom Races for Human Resources Human Resources AAF Violate AAF Violate patch-custom-races Patch will not work without the above and there requirements installed. Patch uses above mods and just allows FSM race to be available to them. BodySlide Files are also available for majority of the clothing except the head gear Change Log 1.1 added my clothing to FSM workbench fixed some issues with current workbench clothing added male mesh record on clothing - for later idea and optional patch fixed some issues with the facegens created missing back of necks updated the npc levelled lists in attempt to provide higher chance for female super mutants 1.0 Day one release Shout outs I want to say thanks to the following LLDan - who's OG mod was the inspiration to this one. please endorse his mod and use if you have no need for my extras HR_Sinop - For HumanResources and why i created this version of my mod. darklynxxx and DarkTi - For companion FHSM Skadi used textures, meshes and skins. MadMAX713 - joemitchell320 - kkthebeast - Thirdstorm - for Super Mutant Redux MANOLOV02 - for FO4 NPC Manager. which saves loading creation kit and view level lists dynamically with facegen output. ElminsterAU - for Fo4Edit. Allowing faster creation and testing without loading creation kit Niftools team and other contributors - for Nifskope. Any edits to new and existing meshes. I am sure i have missed people and tools along the way. It has been a few months creating mod if i have then happy to add Bethesda obviously for base game and tools Submitter Jasonm304 Submitted 08/16/26 Category Races/Creatures Requirements Fallout DLCRobot DLCCoast DLCNukaWorld Super Mutant Redux - levelled lists used to add additional NPCs like they do for SM Super Mutant Redux AWKCR-Free Lite Skadi Female Half Super Mutant - obviously the used skins, textures and meshes created for companion.
Samhsay Posted August 20 Posted August 20 22 hours ago, warblegarblegarble said: any way to make futa? That would be magnificent.
Jasonm304 Posted August 25 Author Posted August 25 On 8/19/2026 at 10:26 PM, warblegarblegarble said: any way to make futa? On 8/20/2026 at 8:32 PM, Samhsay said: That would be magnificent. That is an idea I had not thought of? If I manage to accomplish this I will make an optional patch for it. Thanks, J
brewha666 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) On 8/24/2026 at 8:39 PM, Jasonm304 said: That is an idea I had not thought of? If I manage to accomplish this I will make an optional patch for it. Thanks, J So this mod, Super Mutant Females has a futa patch if you wanted to try to contact that author and see if you could use / adapt their implementation (or it could just give you an idea of how to do it similarly yourself). I am currently making for myself a patch bc i like the idea of the extra outfits you included. Edited September 15 by brewha666
cockroach666 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 any items i equip on them (like the shock collar) are invisible.
Jasonm304 Posted September 20 Author Posted September 20 (edited) On 9/17/2026 at 10:34 PM, cockroach666 said: any items i equip on them (like the shock collar) are invisible. Not all clothing can be worn by them if these are limited to race and not set to default. Also these are a custom race addition to FO4. Any clothing with [FSM] will work like the skadi items, I have had others too that can be added. otherwise any mods would need a patch to allow this race to use. Forgot to say you may want to try and use bodyslide and build any meshes for your body type. I have created my own now for my items and Skadi mod also has other FSM bodyslide files. I believe the shock collar has one as well from the other mod. Edited September 22 by Jasonm304
Hannibal_P Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Has there been any requests or information on compatibility with Just Business?
Jasonm304 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 On 9/20/2026 at 4:51 AM, Hannibal_P said: Has there been any requests or information on compatibility with Just Business? It had been asked elsewhere about that mod. I would assume its like the HR mod and would need the FSM custom race to be added to a list to see. I hadn't attempted this as I was using HR. I would have to download it and attempt a patch 1
Jasonm304 Posted September 22 Author Posted September 22 (edited) 2 hours ago, Nealend86 said: What about adding an option for a r63 Strong? If you are asking from Strong companion to be a FSM? Then I have already done this personally and now testing. I have only used the Skadi mod for visuals with a custom skin texture. A variation of Pale and Dark (Tan). Nothing fancy its still using the deep voice. Just able to use all the FSM Clothing found off the other FSM. Edited September 22 by Jasonm304 1
Nealend86 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 6 hours ago, Jasonm304 said: If you are asking from Strong companion to be a FSM? Then I have already done this personally and now testing. I have only used the Skadi mod for visuals with a custom skin texture. A variation of Pale and Dark (Tan). Nothing fancy its still using the deep voice. Just able to use all the FSM Clothing found off the other FSM. That was exactly what I was asking and I am happy to see that you're several steps ahead of me.
RAAMPEAK Posted September 28 Posted September 28 some male super mutans were called female and wearing the fsm armor
Jasonm304 Posted yesterday at 03:12 AM Author Posted yesterday at 03:12 AM 6 hours ago, Udzi said: Guys, can you tell me where I went wrong? I take it this is the mo2 mod manager? also is this the order of the mods loaded? I would say that my two femalesupermutant files need loading after the super mutant redux items. So list is Skadi ... Super Mutant Redux SMR No AWKCR FemaleSuperMutant FemaleSuperMutant BodySlide Files
Jasonm304 Posted yesterday at 03:15 AM Author Posted yesterday at 03:15 AM On 9/28/2026 at 4:22 PM, RAAMPEAK said: some male super mutans were called female and wearing the fsm armor I have had this mod running a while now and have not seen this issue. I did early days have it the other way with FSM wearing SM armor but these are now fixed. I am about to release another version update with some changes, so will hold of looking until this is confirmed as still present error
Jasonm304 Posted yesterday at 03:16 AM Author Posted yesterday at 03:16 AM (edited) On 9/22/2026 at 10:06 AM, Nealend86 said: That was exactly what I was asking and I am happy to see that you're several steps ahead of me. Awesome, i just fixed some lips not moving issue so hope to release soon https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/109241?tab=description Edited yesterday at 04:00 AM by Jasonm304 added url
TopHatBandet Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Im having an issue were the mutants arent using the right skin texture and are wearing the wrong armour. I have no idea what the problem is. Could someone help me?
Udzi Posted 21 hours ago Posted 21 hours ago Corgi I saw your Corgi mod; could you make it for Fallout 4? I’ve only seen the London version...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now