Was this caused by ECE or...

MidbossVyers

I recently installed ECE but then uninstalled it.  Both the installation and uninstallation were done through TES Mod Manager for Skyrim.  So far, I do not see much residual effect from ECE, but I noticed that the part of Balgruuf's beard directly on his face and the part of the beard that juts out are slightly different textures.  Was it always like this, or was this caused by ECE?  If it was always like this, then fine, but if it was caused by ECE's installation and subsequent removal, how do I get rid of that residual effect?  Screenshot is attached for your convenience.

post-14973-0-17202800-1391960860_thumb.jpg

It would be better if you had a close up shot in addition. I had a hard time trying to notice the difference. Not exactly 'convenient' to the point of being comfortable. 

To the point,

If you uninstalled ECE, the save using the mod will obviously be affected. And if ECE is the only mod you uninstalled recently, well no shit the problem is cause by uninstalling ECE. Remember that there is no such thing as a cleansave, so always except some shape of problem when uninstalling mods.

Actually, I compared what I had to his profile image on uesp.  Apparently, it's not that much different, so I don't think it would prompt any action on my part.  It just looks like his beard is "attached" onto his face rather than growing from the inside out.  Furthermore, I never actually saved whilst using ECE.  I installed ECE, played around with it for a while, and uninstalled.  The save that I loaded up was from before I installed ECE (no save was made after I installed ECE).  I was worried whether or not ECE affected the NPC face files, but apparently it was always like this.

post-14973-0-52913200-1391980695_thumb.jpg

Archived