Jump to content

[UE5] Redlight Protocol - New Trinity [0.0.2]


Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, El_Duderino said:

Hi,

 

Just saw this thread and am I glad I did. This looks very promising! I particularly like the artwork and graphics. That cyberpunk atmosphere and aesthetic on the screenshots looks fantastic!

 

Keep up the good work.


Thank you! 😄

Posted
On 9/15/2026 at 10:32 PM, RayRecluse said:


Thanks for your kind words! I understand your confusion, I did sort of slap together my original post and information about the project without much thought and coherence. I will try and summarise the basic concepts and story that I am aiming for here:

The main story revolves around our main character Raven. She's a sort of techy/net-runner mercenary who takes odd jobs that run on the border of being legal.
Due to a mega corporation financial crisis, a lot of people like her are essentially out of work (this is based on my real life haha, dam games industry lay offs).

 

So this is where we start the main story, Raven will need to find ways to earn a living. At the same time, there are rumours of a tek-hack (basically a drug) which people are using in New Trinity. This drug on the surface increases arousal and sexual pleasure, but in truth does something much more nefarious. During the main story, Raven will uncover what this tek hack (Redlight Protocol) is, what it does and who is behind it.

The main story premise serves as a backdrop to allow me to explore fetishes and kinks via side stories that may or may not tie into the main story.

The quests you will be able to start in the demo:


- The Maid - A quest where Raven takes a job as a maid for a fat pervert. This quest has two branching story lines themed around Sugar Baby (doing sexual things for money) and Forced Drug use/corruption where Raven is given the Redlight Protocol drug and taken advantage of.
- The Landlord - A quest where Raven gets *tricked* into becoming essentially a slave to her landlord who has a fetish for pet girls and disciplinarily BDSM.
- ne.exhibit.net - A quest involving self exposure/exhibitionism. It starts off sort of like an only fans thing, she posts increasingly questionable content online and then this leads to more and more extreme requests. Eventually leading to exposure gameplay out in public.

There are of course many other quests I want to work on, but these are the three I chose to start for the demo release. As an enjoyer of BDSM myself, I likely will be partial to including such themes and content in various different story lines. 

I hope this answers some of your questions ^ ^


Wow! That's a very interesting plot with a lot of potential! People in times of crisis can make decisions they would never expect. I'm very excited to play this demo! When will it be released?

Posted
22 minutes ago, _Helen_ said:


Wow! That's a very interesting plot with a lot of potential! People in times of crisis can make decisions they would never expect. I'm very excited to play this demo! When will it be released?

 

At present the target is before or on the end of September so 2-3 weeks at most and the demo will be released. I do have an alpha build being tested by Patreons as well to help with bugs and feedback.

Posted

I was just about done with the Landlord quest line for the demo but as it seems a bit more popular than the other routes... I thought I'd add another mini scene as a consequence to players who play with a dominant personality. The consequence involves being introduced to the landlords personal play room.

 

While some may play Raven as a dominant character, the city of New Trinity is not often so forgiving.

 

KustsDungeon_0.gif

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've been chasing bugs and quality of life improvements for the demo release these last two weeks.
The public demo release is likely just a few days away but I've still got a bit of content to finish up. That being two remaining scenes for the Maid quest, one of which you can see a sneak peak of.

There is also now a roadmap on discord if you're curious about what fun stuff will be added in the future.

6543213_Grope_22.png

Posted
4 hours ago, RayRecluse said:

I've been chasing bugs and quality of life improvements for the demo release these last two weeks.
The public demo release is likely just a few days away but I've still got a bit of content to finish up. That being two remaining scenes for the Maid quest, one of which you can see a sneak peak of.

There is also now a roadmap on discord if you're curious about what fun stuff will be added in the future.

6543213_Grope_22.png

Eagerly waiting!😋

Posted

The public demo is finally done. It's available for my patrons at the moment and will be available for everyone else as soon as my game release threads are done. Shouldn't be more than a day for all of those to get finished in parallel. 

Posted

Version 0.0.2 is now available on discord/Patreon.

0.0.2 - Changelog
- Added a debug console, open using the "#" key. Use the command 'help' to get a list of commands and syntax.
- Added a main menu
- Added a multi slot save system with saving/loading from both the new main menu and in game.
- Improved character movement collisions for Raven and NPCs. Should be less floaty now and should no longer fly into space on very specific areas. 
- Fixed an issue that caused a notification to show up for quest start/complete for quests that are part of the same chain.
- Fixed arousal bar was not displaying correctly when closer to max Arousal.
- Fixed some clipping issues with Ravens unitard when crawling.
- Fixed an issue where quest markers would fail when pointing to an unloaded object or level.
- Fixed an issue that caused default settings like audio to start at 0
- Fixed an issue that was preventing hardware detection and automatic graphics settings.
- Fixed a collision issue that may have caused the player to glitch through the floor. Maybe. Not sure, I couldn't reproduce this.
- Fixed an issue that caused some clothing items like "Ravens Skirt" to incorrectly modify Ravens exposure tracking.
- Aware of an issue when selecting the *Flash Him* option with the enforcer by the stairs. Still investigating, if you get stuck, open the console with the # key and enter: dialogue.stop. You can then try talking to the enforcer again.

  • RayRecluse changed the title to [UE5] Redlight Protocol - New Trinity [0.0.2]
Posted
2 hours ago, Данилян said:

Как можно помочь с переводом на другой язык ? 


Translations are on my list of things to do. Russian is certainly on the list

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...