Jump to content

Mods You Wish Existed


Recommended Posts

Posted
10 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I'd settle for a simple compatibility patch for SOS AE-NG and OSTIM.

There isn't one already???  That's... really odd to me.  Even more odd than this other gaps.  I wonder why

Posted
28 minutes ago, Storms1 said:

There isn't one already???  That's... really odd to me.  Even more odd than this other gaps.  I wonder why

No. Spongebob Hentai Mod doesn't use OSTIM thus does not know how to adjust the mod to account for it (at least not yet). The incompatibility is still one of the issues listed in the FAQ on the download page.

 

Posted
51 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

No. Spongebob Hentai Mod doesn't use OSTIM thus does not know how to adjust the mod to account for it (at least not yet). The incompatibility is still one of the issues listed in the FAQ on the download page.

 

I just found Sexlab P+ and was doing a patch because I found interesting, I used before Ostim but i really don't use it anymore, I think because Is easier to use Sexlab

Now I think the last update should make it work with Ostim because I added the faction from the original SOS and many mods use it to work, or at least I hope it fixes it but I don't know if it does

Posted
1 minute ago, Spongebob Hentai Mod said:

I just found Sexlab P+ and was doing a patch because I found interesting, I used before Ostim but i really don't use it anymore, I think because Is easier to use Sexlab

Now I think the last update should make it work with Ostim because I added the faction from the original SOS and many mods use it to work, or at least I hope it fixes it but I don't know if it does

I'm doing many mods Right now so I don't have the time to Study how Ostim works so can take forever, or can be done faster if someone helped me with how it works, I will publish on Nexusmods some NPCs mods, I found a way to make NPC replacers from Racemenu to a esp in a really fast way, no longer need to add headparts individually or color on Xedit

Posted
22 minutes ago, Spongebob Hentai Mod said:

I just found Sexlab P+ and was doing a patch because I found interesting, I used before Ostim but i really don't use it anymore, I think because Is easier to use Sexlab

Now I think the last update should make it work with Ostim because I added the faction from the original SOS and many mods use it to work, or at least I hope it fixes it but I don't know if it does

I'll give it a try once I re-install in a few days. Almost enough time has passed for me to get over my annoyance with Vortex for erasing my mods unexpectedly.

Posted

A mod that lets you set up and run a brothel out of your player home (or other suitable building).  As far as I'm aware, TDF Prostitution and similar mods don't include a feature like this.  But if I want to pimp out my spouse in place of having her run a "shop", then I should be able to.  Plus I should be able to hire/enslave npcs a la TDF/DOM to work in my brothel and make me buckets of money. 

 

It could include features like an outdoor area where you can put one of your girls in the stocks, making her the fuckable version of a guy flipping a huge arrow sign, and maybe there are specialized areas you can choose to build, like a kennel or an orgy area or a bar.  There will always be a few generic customers idling and using the whores, but npcs from the closest nearby settlement may also appear, maybe even a few you wouldn't expect.

Posted
On 7/26/2026 at 2:20 AM, Storms1 said:

I have another.  I have searched diligently for a mod that will allow me to initiate sex with undead thralls, and to the best of my knowledge, there is none.  This one, I admit, I find a little frustrating, mainly because we already have necrophilia animations and dialogue/activation-based sex systems, so why is there no bridge between the two?  Also, how is there not a mod that allows you to summon the ghost girls from Yngvild?

Oh man... Reading this is sad... I'm doing a necromancer run now and using flowergirls don't give me any options on that matter... It seems necromancers can't have all the fun it seems 😔

Posted
18 hours ago, Fak0 said:

Oh man... Reading this is sad... I'm doing a necromancer run now and using flowergirls don't give me any options on that matter... It seems necromancers can't have all the fun it seems 😔

No we can't 😔 no one else is on our level, apparently

Posted

OK maybe I will eventually make that mod, but a better blush mod, I know there is a one for Ostim, but I wanted to see one that gives more option to the player. like what type of blush will have, color, race especific, etc, AND not being only in papyrus, I know there is Blush When Aroused, but is way too old and is now the fastest one, we need one for SKSE or CommonLibs

Posted
7 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

recommend to change the topic into

 

"mods you wish you have found"

hey, if you know of mods that match the descriptions mentioned here you're very welcome to drop links to them. 

Posted
12 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

recommend to change the topic into

 

"mods you wish you have found"

Hence what my top post says.  By all means, if you know of mods that fit these descriptions and where to find them, I think everyone here and especially myself would be thrilled to know.  Especially the necromancy and kidnapping mods.

  • 5 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

A mod that makes initiating OStim scenes less jarring.

 

What I have in mind:

Floating UI pops up on the npc the player is looking at ( Like Cycle Moveset Framework it is in real time), then asks for an object to use or not (bed, chair, etc). If an object is selected, player and npc walk to the scene start location.

 

The player is then prompted with kiss/hug/sex/navigation options, upon selecting, a menu pops up with default/random/select(from all tag appropiate anims) all of these options should be configurable, ie manually change the default anim, or the pool of random/selected animations.

 

After selecting the animation option, NPCs could play an undressing animation to remove the necessary clothing, then sit on table/lean on wall/lay on bed, and the animation starts.

 

It could also be done in a way that supports npc only and group anims, but that adds quite a bit of complexity.

 

Honestly this doesn't sound impossible and would add so much, I'm fantasizing about actually doing it.

Edited by Fenile
Posted
On 7/31/2026 at 7:57 AM, FauxFurry said:

I'd settle for a simple compatibility patch for SOS AE-NG and OSTIM.

I want this too but for TNG, that double dick looks crazy, imagine it with PPA support.

Posted (edited)

Another idea is frame by frame manual control of animations, theoretically possible but I have no idea how one would actually do it.

 

Actually, having animations at speed 0 and having it increase, decrease and revert on player input would be the easiest way.

 

Skyrim would truly be the king of sex games if implemented.

Edited by Fenile
Posted (edited)

Y'know, I always found the devious followers mod motivations to be completely mind-bogglingly stupid. They could only ever make sense if the followers knew that your character was the player character and their entire motivation was to screw them about and over.

They want to get you in a bunch of debt so you're their slave so that they can waste your time and make you do a bunch of tedious things so that... What, precisely? Whether they throw you in a pit, or stick shackles on you, or make you drink a potion that makes you fragile and brittle, they aren't exactly having the most fun out there.

 

The potion, you could try to make a case for, but honestly after losing all deals there is a near 100% certainty that the person they fed the potion to would just tell them to sod off, find them again once the symptoms flared up, then tell them to sod off when they revealed what the effect of the potion was, because they would never willingly submit to the follower a second time.

 

So, the kind of mod I'd want would approximate devious followers, but:

 

1. Would have a more sensible whore deal. Seriously, the "50 septims" thing with NPCs not paying or demanding second turns or stealing from the player character or whatever the heck was built with the assumption that the followers' only motivation was to humiliate the player character. That's nice and all, but realistically the follower would want to actually get paid, and a simple gag wouldn't be enough to allow an NPC to steal from the player character.

 

2. For the piercings deal, the slave piercings would inflict pleasure rather than pain, and if the player character reaches orgasm they lose resistance; if their will is at the medium range, the follower would try to initiate sex. If it's in the low range, the player character won't be able to refuse.

 

3. Would have multiple escalating "payoffs"; so the first time the player character hits the deal limit, the follower - for example - forces them to work at a luxury brothel to pay 'em off. The second time, work at a cheaper, more shabby place to pay 'em off, like a skooma den. The third, become public whore, with this last one being repeatable, but in a new hold each time, and once the player character has become the public whore in a hold, that'd override the fame\sexual fame requirements, so every time the cooldown wore off the player character would be made public whore in that hold again.

In a similar vein, possible "payoffs" could include becoming the whore of a faction, such as the mage's college, but only if the player character is the leader of that faction (listener, archmage, etc), with the proceeds going to the follower.

Working as a stripper in a particular inn.

 

4. In addition to #3, the follower would offer the player to drink a "potion" (=love potion), undergo "mental training" (=hypnosis), undergo "physical training" (=slave training) or accept an "enchantment" (=brainwashing). Accepting all four would allow the follower to lead the player character to the temple of dibella (through https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/190622 or similar), dress the player in all-white devious devices, the pet ring, and a leash from leash framework, and lead the player character to the altar that way.

 

5. The above scenario, as well as the whole deals business, ideally would have an expiration date you could set. I'm thinking about completing Skyrim, Dawnguard and Dragonborn main quests, then dismissing the follower before you took all four love deals, at which point the follower would turn around and confess their love for the player character. At this point, one of three things could happen:

-If the player character is under three love deals, or if the player chooses it with fewer love deals, the player character accepts and has a normal wedding with the follower.

-If the player character is under one or two love deals, or if the player chooses it with no love deals, they refuse the wedding but make the follower their unofficial lover.

-If the player character is under no love deal, and the player chooses it, they completely refuse and dismiss the follower normally.

 

Once an ending has been reached, the follower would stop demanding payments, but occasionally ask to "play" with the player character. These "games" would be in the form of the deals that exist now, except a configurable number of them would activate at a time, at configurable intervals, for configurable intervals. Let's take an example: 2 deals activate each time, every one in-game day, lasting two in-game days; that'd mean four deals active at a time, of which two cycle every in-game day.

 

6. Would work natively with OStim SA, for God's sake.

Edited by Vaelorian
Posted
1 hour ago, Vaelorian said:

Y'know, I always found the devious followers mod motivations to be completely mind-bogglingly stupid. They could only ever make sense if the followers knew that your character was the player character and their entire motivation was to screw them about and over.

They want money, that's all there is to it. Keep paying their increasing prices and nothing happens, fail to pay them back and they get rid of you. All the deals are there to get you to pay them even more later on when you realize they're not as simple as they seem.

 

It's a findom mod with some BDSM flavorings.

Posted
25 minutes ago, shrtjsrtj said:

They want money, that's all there is to it. Keep paying their increasing prices and nothing happens, fail to pay them back and they get rid of you. All the deals are there to get you to pay them even more later on when you realize they're not as simple as they seem.

 

It's a findom mod with some BDSM flavorings.

 

First, if that was it, it would've been a boring mod. Sex is a core part of it. There's a sex deal, there's a sex with innkeepers deal, there's a sex with merchants deal, there's an ownership deal that leads to sex, there's the various "games" that all lead to sex. The slut deal can lead to sex.

Need I go on?

 

Second, if they just wanted to be paid more, they'd push you to the point at which you pay as much as you're able, and then they'd stop. Why? Because it's better than any other job they had, or could have in the future, and if they "get rid of you" as you said, they'll lose their income and won't be able to substitute it for anything or anyone else that brings in even a fraction of that amount (or, what, you think just anyone would be able to pay 'em thousands a day? Don't be absurd). Not only that, but any deal that actively impedes you bringing them money - such as, oh I don't know, any of the sex deals? The crawling deal? The petsuit deal? - would be out of the question as it minimizes your earnings.

 

It's not a findom mod at all. It never was. It's a player sexual slavery mod, with the pretence of being about finances.

Posted

Not so much a mod and more like a tool that updates scripts to the newest version of the game, easily operateable even for people with no idea about scripting. Just put file in, updated file comes out kind of stuff.

Just in case Bethesta feels like nuking the modding scene again.

Posted
10 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Not so much a mod and more like a tool that updates scripts to the newest version of the game, easily operateable even for people with no idea about scripting. Just put file in, updated file comes out kind of stuff.

Just in case Bethesta feels like nuking the modding scene again.

Yeah no kidding.  That would be a dream

Posted
On 9/5/2026 at 6:29 AM, Vaelorian said:

Y'know, I always found the devious followers mod motivations to be completely mind-bogglingly stupid. They could only ever make sense if the followers knew that your character was the player character and their entire motivation was to screw them about and over.

They want to get you in a bunch of debt so you're their slave so that they can waste your time and make you do a bunch of tedious things so that... What, precisely? Whether they throw you in a pit, or stick shackles on you, or make you drink a potion that makes you fragile and brittle, they aren't exactly having the most fun out there.

 

The potion, you could try to make a case for, but honestly after losing all deals there is a near 100% certainty that the person they fed the potion to would just tell them to sod off, find them again once the symptoms flared up, then tell them to sod off when they revealed what the effect of the potion was, because they would never willingly submit to the follower a second time.

 

So, the kind of mod I'd want would approximate devious followers, but:

 

1. Would have a more sensible whore deal. Seriously, the "50 septims" thing with NPCs not paying or demanding second turns or stealing from the player character or whatever the heck was built with the assumption that the followers' only motivation was to humiliate the player character. That's nice and all, but realistically the follower would want to actually get paid, and a simple gag wouldn't be enough to allow an NPC to steal from the player character.

 

2. For the piercings deal, the slave piercings would inflict pleasure rather than pain, and if the player character reaches orgasm they lose resistance; if their will is at the medium range, the follower would try to initiate sex. If it's in the low range, the player character won't be able to refuse.

 

3. Would have multiple escalating "payoffs"; so the first time the player character hits the deal limit, the follower - for example - forces them to work at a luxury brothel to pay 'em off. The second time, work at a cheaper, more shabby place to pay 'em off, like a skooma den. The third, become public whore, with this last one being repeatable, but in a new hold each time, and once the player character has become the public whore in a hold, that'd override the fame\sexual fame requirements, so every time the cooldown wore off the player character would be made public whore in that hold again.

In a similar vein, possible "payoffs" could include becoming the whore of a faction, such as the mage's college, but only if the player character is the leader of that faction (listener, archmage, etc), with the proceeds going to the follower.

Working as a stripper in a particular inn.

 

4. In addition to #3, the follower would offer the player to drink a "potion" (=love potion), undergo "mental training" (=hypnosis), undergo "physical training" (=slave training) or accept an "enchantment" (=brainwashing). Accepting all four would allow the follower to lead the player character to the temple of dibella (through https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/190622 or similar), dress the player in all-white devious devices, the pet ring, and a leash from leash framework, and lead the player character to the altar that way.

 

5. The above scenario, as well as the whole deals business, ideally would have an expiration date you could set. I'm thinking about completing Skyrim, Dawnguard and Dragonborn main quests, then dismissing the follower before you took all four love deals, at which point the follower would turn around and confess their love for the player character. At this point, one of three things could happen:

-If the player character is under three love deals, or if the player chooses it with fewer love deals, the player character accepts and has a normal wedding with the follower.

-If the player character is under one or two love deals, or if the player chooses it with no love deals, they refuse the wedding but make the follower their unofficial lover.

-If the player character is under no love deal, and the player chooses it, they completely refuse and dismiss the follower normally.

 

Once an ending has been reached, the follower would stop demanding payments, but occasionally ask to "play" with the player character. These "games" would be in the form of the deals that exist now, except a configurable number of them would activate at a time, at configurable intervals, for configurable intervals. Let's take an example: 2 deals activate each time, every one in-game day, lasting two in-game days; that'd mean four deals active at a time, of which two cycle every in-game day.

 

6. Would work natively with OStim SA, for God's sake.

I dig this, and I agree 100% about the original mod.  No shade to the creator but I bounced off pretty hard when I tried it.  Something like what you're suggesting would be a great improvement.

Posted

Definitive emotions and expressions
A mod that would animate characters faces based on their active emotions (actual facial animations, possibly blending anims of multiple active emotions)
Such dynamic approach would straight up skyrocket immersion.
Back in the day i imagined it as a combination of two mods
A good example of what it could look like:  

Spoiler

 Resident Evil 2 Remake (and later games) have looping animated expressions when near death. A single health condition check - yet such a strong effect.

 



Mod 1 (possible provider of required values):
Player and nearby NPCs have a list of emotions they currently experience. (fear/anger/happiness/agony/pain/disgust/etc.)

Emotions have an intensity (0.0-1.0 range).
Emotions have a prioritiy (this could be used by other mods so, for example, agony/apathy would take priority over happiness/boredom. Not sure if static+sorted or dynamic)

Emotions are affected by in-game events, current character stats (hp/stamina/etc) or by other mods (if PPA drove these values it's ggs).
Emotions might have different duration (so they could be applied once from an event and linger for a set amount of time, haven't fully thought this one through - what if applied multiple times with different durations/fadeout times?)

Basically SexLab(?) Emotion Framework (or SLEF 👀).

Example:

Spoiler

At the current moment in time, the character has been hit by a weapon. The mod could handle this by adding intensity to preset emotions.
Agony: depends on how hard the character got hit (lets say ranges from 0.25 to 1.0). Set to fade out in a span of 0.3 seconds.
Pain: depends on how much HP the character has relative to Max HP.
Other emotions like fear or anger could also be affected.


Mod 2 (facial animator):
Now, the key of it all - facial animations based on active emotions.

By this i mean actual animations that affect everything from neck and above, not just transitions between two expression presets.
Neck slightly turning, eyes drifting somewhere else for a moment, little movements that are noticeable even though barely.
I assume this is the hardest part of the idea and honestly i am not even sure if this is even possible, but mods like PPA give me hope.
Each emotion could have one or more facial animations assigned to it.
Emotion animations are selected, then played and blended together based on their intensity and priority. 
Basically SexLab(?) Facial Animation Replacer (or FAR 👀).

Example:

Spoiler

At the current moment in time, the character has been hit by a weapon and has these emotions assigned to them through the Emotion Framework:
Agony: intensity=0.8, priority=10
Pain: intensity=0.7, priority=3
Fear: intensity=0.5, proirity=2
Stress: intensity=0.9, priority=1

This mod would loop through emotions based on priority until the sum of their intensities equals or exceeds 1.0.
Agony and Pain would be chosen at the moment in time to be used by the mod. 
Agony and Pain animations will be started if not yet playing and blended together at factors 0.8 and 0.2 respectively (remaining 0.5 of pain, 0.5 of fear and 0.9 of stress is unused).



This always been a weak point of Skyrim (and all other Bethesda games). This game has advanced in a lot of areas but dead expressions still hold it back. Now with dlss5 it's more noticeable than ever.

Massive shout-out to crajjjj and efforts they've put in a mod "Conditional Expressions Extended", this is the closest we've got to this so far i believe. It would do just fine as Mod 1. If only Mod 2 existed, skyrim would already become a different game.

Posted

What I've always wished for... A simple mod that brings some love to Skyrim. That allows the player to dance with an npc, hugging, kissing, playing an instrument... Like imagine you're the Dragonborn and a fan approaches and hugs you. Or someone in a tavern asks you for a dance. I don't like Skyrim only being full of evil and molestation. Why would a female warrior even want to live in such a dark place?! Balancing this with some harmless or even loving admiration would be awesome.

Posted
1 hour ago, Loveryuus said:

What I've always wished for... A simple mod that brings some love to Skyrim. That allows the player to dance with an npc, hugging, kissing, playing an instrument... Like imagine you're the Dragonborn and a fan approaches and hugs you. Or someone in a tavern asks you for a dance. I don't like Skyrim only being full of evil and molestation. Why would a female warrior even want to live in such a dark place?! Balancing this with some harmless or even loving admiration would be awesome.

I agree, it would be nice to have a few more options to interact with npcs other than sex.  Diary of Mine includes kissing and hugging, but via the slavery system.  I think shadowman has made shout mods that allow for similar things, but a more fleshed out mechanic unrelated to sex would be refreshing and immersive.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...