ANiceDayOutside Posted Friday at 01:20 AM Posted Friday at 01:20 AM Tried this out and the settings don't save for some reason. In the console it just says that it could not save config file. The bindings work just fine though
FoxtrotTangoSierra Posted Friday at 04:42 PM Posted Friday at 04:42 PM I installed this, set the hotkey and it opens and works great. Doesn't have any affect on any aspect of my game as far as fps or compatibility. The issue I'm having is the sex scene starts but the actors aren't lined up. I tried it on 8ug8ear. She was on her hands and knees while my V was standing grinding away. LOL I play Fallout 4 and it has some great sex mods. I've been hoping someone would make an on demand sex mod for Cyberpunk. When this gets figured out it will be my fave mod and a perm on my list!!!!! I already love it.
dongfearthereaper6969 Posted yesterday at 09:06 AM Posted yesterday at 09:06 AM On 7/25/2026 at 12:36 PM, battlingburger said: make a txt file and put this in it and label the file logs.reds(all goes into r6/scripts) public static func LogChannel(channel: CName, message: String) -> Void { } it doesent seem to work ?
Anubian Posted 13 hours ago Posted 13 hours ago 11 hours ago, dongfearthereaper6969 said: it doesent seem to work ? The logs.red file should be included in the latest version of the mod now, not sure how you're still getting that issue? You can try taking the file I posted here and follow the instructions if you're having trouble making and placing the file yourself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now