Jump to content

[Mod]Sugar Cake - Sex and Animation Framework for Palworld


Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

There's no interface for changing keybinds at the moment, though it is on the KanBan. If you need an alternative to changing arousal via keybinds I posted a temporary resource script build over in our Discord (inside the #r18_modding channel).

Thank you for the alternative solution though until it gets implemented I just downloaded an english layout and swap each time I wanna adjust arousal.

Posted

Okay so it now increases arousal
 

Spoiler

image.png.9d72a0589559d4b38842d2530782130f.png

But you might be wondering why my arousal is so high... well


I don't think the decrease is working as intended

Spoiler

image.png.75d8cce8013ce42d860536598f7d3c70.png



Crazy stats XD
 

Spoiler

image.png.696d5f3e3e2d3517686d3a236fcf5e80.png

 

Posted

Hey!

 

11 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Make sure you're actually fully updated and don't have an old version overwriting things.

 

Actually a fresh install because some mod was crashing my game! :D

Cleaned all files beforehand

 

Just got base mods, basically.

 

SugarCake and dependencies

PalSchema

PalBreeder

Altermatic

PalMagic

PrimalPals

Three anim packs (Shiinr, Temtem, Lurker)

 

As said, the funny part is, as soon as I check the arousal numbers in the debug menu, the erection instantly appears!

An an even more funny observation I just had: This only affects Pals in base! While travelling, the erection appears as always! This is weird af ... I don't have any base mods whatsoever.

 

Any other info that would help you?

Posted

To add, it seems like it doesn't update the values by itself somehow?

 

I checked one of the Pals in debug, arousal was at 47. Then I moved the mouse away an inch and checked again. Arousal shot to 89.

Posted
4 hours ago, Serverscrying said:

...I don't think the decrease is working as intended...

Woops X.x 2 bugs here, I copied the up code for the down code and forgot to set it to subtract instead of add, then the other is that Arousal should cap at 300, but I guess it's bypassing that somehow..? Should be fixed by the next release, thank you for the report!~ ^-^
 

4 hours ago, Frisky Kitsune said:

...Actually a fresh install because some mod was crashing my game! :D

Cleaned all files beforehand

 

Just got base mods, basically...

...As said, the funny part is, as soon as I check the arousal numbers in the debug menu, the erection instantly appears!

An an even more funny observation I just had: This only affects Pals in base! While travelling, the erection appears as always! This is weird af ... I don't have any base mods whatsoever.

 

Any other info that would help you?

2 hours ago, Frisky Kitsune said:

To add, it seems like it doesn't update the values by itself somehow?

 

I checked one of the Pals in debug, arousal was at 47. Then I moved the mouse away an inch and checked again. Arousal shot to 89.

Sounds like there may be a conflict, we've had reports of PalMagic causing issues with replacers for whatever reason, we have JSONs set-up in our Discord for Altermatic you can use instead and remove PalMagic to avoid conflicts. (Or create your own JSON, Altermatic's template is provided with Altermatic and should be simple to convert to. =^-^=)

It would likely show up when you check the menu because it tries to grab the internal character status, which would enable it and run the initialization step to start functioning, though I couldn't replicate what you reported so I'm not exactly sure what's going on, is this in Multiplayer? The pop-up box doesn't update in real-time for the debug stuffs, it could be implemented but I never bothered. What I suspect is happening is the character status is being set-up but the character isn't being detected for whatever reason until Sugar Cake is forced to check. Shouldn't have any major gameplay effects, I'll look into re-implementing the fallback system which should clear this up. >.<

Posted (edited)

Hey,

 

Singleplayer only. What's strange is that the old SCake worked perfectly, only started happening after the fresh install.

And really the strangest part is that it only affects Pals in base, not Pals that I travel with. :D

 

Maybe it's my exact base location? XD

 

Edit: Definitely not the location. Same problem in my mining base.

Edited by Frisky Kitsune
Posted
24 minutes ago, Frisky Kitsune said:

Hey,

 

Singleplayer only. What's strange is that the old SCake worked perfectly, only started happening after the fresh install.

And really the strangest part is that it only affects Pals in base, not Pals that I travel with. :D

 

Maybe it's my exact base location? XD

 

Edit: Definitely not the location. Same problem in my mining base.

 

You have to hold to select your summoned pal, tap to select the targeted pal in front of you.

Posted (edited)
On 8/30/2026 at 12:05 AM, ShadyKitsune said:

 

You have to hold to select your summoned pal, tap to select the targeted pal in front of you.

 

I...know?

 

Problem is that the erection doesn't show up without checking the debug window, not that I don't know how to select them.

Edited by Frisky Kitsune
Posted
3 hours ago, Frisky Kitsune said:

 

I...know?

 

Problem is that the erection doesn't show up without checking the debug window, not that I don't know how to select them.

 

Ah, its tied to a system within the framework itself, you have to raise arousal in order to get it to kick in, but I have no idea how many changes he's made to it since 2025, so that's the most I can tell you unfortunately.

Posted
On 8/31/2026 at 1:47 PM, Frisky Kitsune said:

Problem is that the erection doesn't show up without checking the debug window, not that I don't know how to select them.

So I haven't figured out how to replicate the issue, however there has been one other person who's reported similar issues but using multiplayer. I'm not sure what is causing it. I'm starting to think maybe it's a mod conflict, as in, maybe there's a mod which changes how the pals are registered to the base which conflicts with the hook I use to detect base pals? Do you have any other mods besides the SCake style mods, such as base expansion or AI related ones?

Posted (edited)

Hey,

 

in addition to the above:

 

Female player model replacer

Helmet replacer

Armor replacer

nothing that touches the base

 

Did the hook change from the 6.x version (the one before the animation stuff changed)? Because with those it still worked.

 

The only thing I can think of: I am using ReShade and Optiscaler. Would be weird if they would cause the issues, especially since this only happens at base ... but yeah, I've seen weirder things happening.

 

 

Edit: Just removed my mods except of the most basic ones, then also tried to delete the persistent files, still the same bug. I'll dig into UE4SS and ReShade if I find the time.

Edited by Frisky Kitsune
Additional info
Posted (edited)

I been trying to get mine going been at it for a few hours but game keeps crashing, i need help. I have a discord if anyone can contact me if its ok please.

 

Edited by NeonFOE
Posted

I keep getting an netcommsinvalid which either jitters the target during the animation or stops the animation a bit later, anyway to fix that?

 

Posted
On 9/8/2026 at 6:10 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

So I haven't figured out how to replicate the issue, however there has been one other person who's reported similar issues but using multiplayer. I'm not sure what is causing it. I'm starting to think maybe it's a mod conflict, as in, maybe there's a mod which changes how the pals are registered to the base which conflicts with the hook I use to detect base pals? Do you have any other mods besides the SCake style mods, such as base expansion or AI related ones?

 

I'd like to also report the same issue with the same repro. No base/ai changing mods. Only animation, skins, and a mod to extend the distance in which pals start spawning (goated mod btw). Can only replicate in base.  Selecting a base pal to add to party, via the circle menu, and then summoning the Pal has the correct level of erection that would be expected. I do not use Reshade or Optiscaler, so we can probably rule those out. 

 

If there's any logs I can provide/generate, let me know. Considering how little I'm in my bases, this isn't the biggest deal in the world. More data points are always good, though, so figured I'd chime in. 

Posted
1 hour ago, himikiru2468 said:

Khi tôi sử dụng Shift + ], nó không làm giảm nhiệt độ mà vẫn làm tăng nhiệt độ lên như bình thường.Shift + [

A few times during combat, the penis just goes flaccid on its own and I don't understand why. Even when I try adjusting it using SCake, it still won't go flaccid.

Posted (edited)

Palicious is technically loaded and running, but im not seeing any options aside from test for pregnancy.  Its stuck on as well. Ill turn it off and then its back on and im laying a chicken egg at the start of each session.  Thats with pregnancy in SCake turned off as well.

 

image.png.86d1e66b73312173ef4d246cef6fef4a.png

Edited by joystickhacks
Posted
On 9/13/2026 at 11:22 AM, himikiru2468 said:

When I use Shift + ], it doesn't decrease the heat—it still increases it just like Shift + [

Having same problem. Had to remove SCake to get the boner to calm down

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Confused on why animations I trying to load are failing (notification is on game launch to main menu). Some are failing to find a skeleton and some are failing to get a animslot. I'm confused on what to do here.

Animation packs are TemTem, Lanz, and Lurker.

Edited by NitroSm
Posted
7 hours ago, NitroSm said:

Confused on why animations I trying to load are failing (notification is on game launch to main menu). Some are failing to find a skeleton and some are failing to get a animslot. I'm confused on what to do here.

Animation packs are TemTem, Lanz, and Lurker.

 

Lanz doesn't work with 0.7 version, only TemTem, Lurker, and Shiinryu.

Posted (edited)

animation montage failed to load   -ㅅ-
got all the basics,  even got the all green on ui
temtem anim pack. not sure what to do 

Edited by calvin67
Posted

I really wish someone would create Aggressive, Rough, and Fast M HUMAN x F PAL sex animations; the current ones are really good but a bit slow and calm...I really crave more intense sex. 😅😆 

 

Posted
On 9/9/2026 at 1:20 PM, Frisky Kitsune said:

...The only thing I can think of: I am using ReShade and Optiscaler. Would be weird if they would cause the issues, especially since this only happens at base ... but yeah, I've seen weirder things happening. ...

On 9/12/2026 at 9:15 PM, justwannadownloadshit said:

...I'd like to also report the same issue with the same repro. ...

So I can't find any reproduce-able steps as things seem to operate as intended on my end, however I have a new detection method using SCML that will hopefully resolve this problem. It may be a few versions until it's in Sugar Cake though as it's currently being tested with inZOI / NaughtyZOI first. I believe the issue is related to how Sugar Cake detects new characters and how long it takes for Unreal to initialize the actual character, Sugar Cake has a time-out on the tracker since not all characters the game spawns actually become valid and I think it's taking too long for characters to initialize in some people's games for the time-out system I have in-place. If someone with this issue could contact me over in our Discord I can try putting together a quick test version to test this theory and see if the new method would fix it.

The method hasn't changed since 0.6, however the time-out detection may behave differently since everything surrounding the system shifted around and changed when it actually checks and calculates (previous system had delays and ran post-physics for instance, the current version is per-frame and pre-physics for technical reasons.)
 

On 9/11/2026 at 8:26 AM, NeonFOE said:

I been trying to get mine going been at it for a few hours but game keeps crashing, i need help. I have a discord if anyone can contact me if its ok please.

If you're in our discord - The Broken Chatbox, you can try asking for helps in the R18_Modding channel, we've got a lot of helpful peoples that could probably figure it out pretty quick. =^-^=
 

On 9/11/2026 at 2:07 PM, NeonFOE said:

I keep getting an netcommsinvalid which either jitters the target during the animation or stops the animation a bit later, anyway to fix that?

If the server doesn't have Sugar Cake installed as well then multiplayer doesn't function, or if there's a version mismatch. Try either updating Sugar Cake to the server's version or expect stuff to break a bit when trying to animate.

 

On 9/13/2026 at 3:46 PM, joystickhacks said:

Palicious is technically loaded and running, but im not seeing any options aside from test for pregnancy.  Its stuck on as well. Ill turn it off and then its back on and im laying a chicken egg at the start of each session.  Thats with pregnancy in SCake turned off as well.

That's all the options that exist right now since it's just for testing till we have a more stable release. Otherwise all known issues, should be fixed on the next version.
 

On 9/22/2026 at 8:41 PM, NitroSm said:

Confused on why animations I trying to load are failing (notification is on game launch to main menu). Some are failing to find a skeleton and some are failing to get a animslot...

Outdated JSON files most likely, you can get updated JSON files in our Discord if they are not provided with the mod.

 

On 9/24/2026 at 9:12 PM, calvin67 said:

animation montage failed to load   -ㅅ-...

Means you're missing the .pak file that came with the animation pack or the JSON file points to the wrong place.
 

On 9/28/2026 at 2:23 PM, curva said:

I really wish someone would create Aggressive, Rough, and Fast M HUMAN x F PAL sex animations; the current ones are really good but a bit slow and calm...I really crave more intense sex. 😅😆 

We've got a few peoples working on more anims, including aggressive anims, in our Discord ^-^ Work is slow (interest in Palworld mods has fallen quite steeply since 1.0 hype died off) but in-progress!~ (I'll have a Sekmet anim that could be considered aggressive whenever I actually get to working on both the replacer and anim lol)

Posted
On 10/1/2026 at 11:17 AM, Spirit_Shard said:

We've got a few peoples working on more anims, including aggressive anims, in our Discord ^-^ Work is slow (interest in Palworld mods has fallen quite steeply since 1.0 hype died off) but in-progress!~ (I'll have a Sekmet anim that could be considered aggressive whenever I actually get to working on both the replacer and anim lol)



YESSS THX!

WE NEED!!!  💓 😈


oh yeah - Feels Good Meme Generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...