randomDudeHere Posted May 22 Posted May 22 2 hours ago, Franco Cozzo said: Are you sure it isnt just causing the raider pet bug to happen?I don't use that mod so I'm not really aware of how that mod uses the collars and I'm calling the sound in/from this mod, not from Real Handcuffs. I made the beep speed option in the MCM since the mine-proximity sound was looping forever as well when I was testing and figured it needed to be slowed down if people were going to need to travel distances with it. I haven't tested with raiders specifically but I was able to give it to random NPCs via console and couldn't replicate this bug (I did discover a new bug in testing though that seems to kill the mod when the leash holder dies, that I'm now working on). I think it is the Raider's Pet bug that is causing the problem. I disabled Raider's Pet and tested the mod. It worked fine after disabling Raider's Pet and its tweaks. Funnily enough, I ran into the exact bug you mentioned. 😛 The Raider's Pet bug, iirc, was discussed previously somewhere on the Raider's Pet topic forum. So, there may be some clues out there as to why it is causing this conflict. For now, I'll keep the two mods separate.
Forgetandeatcake Posted May 22 Posted May 22 A fun implementation of this mod for gameplay could be for quests where you have to pair up with an npc. Like when you first meet paladin danse and have to go to arc jet industries or whatever, and he just snaps a collar on you. Maybe he's a sexual deviant or maybe he's written straight and serious and he says it's just standard procedure to make sure you don't run off, oblivious of the implications. Or when you have to get dogmeat to track kellogg, there is some funny dialogue of how you try to use the leash on him but it snaps to you and dogmeat won't give it back until you complete the quest. Stuff like that 1
Nea_Bessy Posted June 3 Posted June 3 (edited) I don't get a marker on the NPC controller. Spoiler Edited June 3 by Nea_Bessy
LaRem. Posted June 28 Posted June 28 Interesting work. You could add a setting where the leash length changes depending on the location. Settlement - 500, Wasteland - 1300, Combat - 2000, Construction - 20000. What do you think of this? 😁
haman4545 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 There was a mod for Skyrim called Leash Framework. If that technology could be adapted, wouldn't this mod become even more refined?
yokito78 Posted Friday at 03:14 AM Posted Friday at 03:14 AM Hey, would you be up for doing something with this mod—combining it with yours to make it take the player to a slave auction or a torture device auction? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16987?tab=description
Franco Cozzo Posted Friday at 11:05 AM Author Posted Friday at 11:05 AM 7 hours ago, yokito78 said: Hey, would you be up for doing something with this mod—combining it with yours to make it take the player to a slave auction or a torture device auction? https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16987?tab=description I wouldn't be myself, but I changed the permissions for this mod specifically the other day so anyone who wants to use any of it can re-work what is here into their own mods or include it in their own or whatever.
yokito78 Posted Friday at 05:06 PM Posted Friday at 05:06 PM 5 hours ago, Franco Cozzo said: I wouldn't be myself, but I changed the permissions for this mod specifically the other day so anyone who wants to use any of it can re-work what is here into their own mods or include it in their own or whatever. Just out of curiosity, have you already had people ask if anyone is working on your mod?
Franco Cozzo Posted Friday at 08:34 PM Author Posted Friday at 08:34 PM (edited) 3 hours ago, yokito78 said: Just out of curiosity, have you already had people ask if anyone is working on your mod? No one, but I mostly made it to be used by other people for their own mods to begin with and the permissions as they were didn't seem right for that, so now the way theyre written people can take the whole mod and include it with their own or take chunks of it to make new mods with it instead of needing to resdistribute the whole thing/re-post it here. Edited Friday at 08:37 PM by Franco Cozzo
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now