BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

Thought u guys might like this

Let me know what y'all think  :blush:

il2hiKlbkbsRX.jpg

ibaOtZwFEnBf5B.jpg

This is good stuff.  I'm more a boob-man, not much of an ass-man, but holy smokes!  :lol:

I did notice the seam in the ankle though...did you have some issues with the texture you are using? (just curious)

Pass by to wish everyone an happy, safe and fun holidays ^-^

i miss coming here lol been like FOREVER!!  :P

wanted to share this since the Master approved of the race lol

I like the texture; neat designs in there.  I hope everyone has safe holidays as well.  :) The wife and I have been busy with the festive stuff so we've had limited time lately.  Work has been crazy as well - trying to crunch everything before the holidays and most of the employees go on vacation.  Cheers!

Anyone in this thread have any experience with Sunspot2's more variation? is it compatable with racemenu?

I never used the CBBE more variation mod, but I did download it to take a peek.  I didn't install it and (I'm not professional) judging by the files within the package, I see a bunch of meshes within and some slider presets.  I don't see why it wouldn't be imcompatible with RaceMenu.  I see it fine, as long as you have CBBE installed before-hand.

So I have a small problem with taking screen shots. It seems no matter where I take them they always seemed to come out in both grey scale AND tilted to a really bad angle. How do I fix this issue?

I'm going to take a crack and say it might be your video card drivers?  I would recommend updating your video card drivers.  Also, I read in a thread on the Steam forums that some other people have had that same issue.  The people that seem to have the issue have it on laptops?  Strange.

I also recommend trying to test a different capture program.  I use Fraps and I've never had an issue.  LordBBW prefers Bandicam and I think he's good with that one.

Well Boo you'd be right about that. I do use Skyrim on the laptop as it has a nasty habit of crashing my PC for reasons I've yet to figure out. Now this program how exactly does it work?

Fraps just runs in the background and any button can be programmed to take a screenshot.  You can choose different pic formats and it can record video and whatnot.  Check out the following URL http://www.fraps.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's not the best in the world and while it doesn't exactly fit this thread I thought I would share one version of my avatar with you all. She a bit of big girl, but just not in the normal sense of the context of this thread. Still I hope you all like her anyway.

post-89038-0-99194000-1421709193_thumb.jpg

Well it's not the best in the world and while it doesn't exactly fit this thread I thought I would share one version of my avatar with you all. She a bit of big girl, but just not in the normal sense of the context of this thread. Still I hope you all like her anyway.

pretty cool im loving the abs  :wub:

Noice
  • 1 month later...

Hey where did everyone here go? Haven't heard hide nor hair from Booceefus or Lord BBW in almost two months. Hope everything is ok guys.

HI there!  I've been busy with business travels (for about 5 weeks I was away).  When I returned I had plenty of real life things to catch up on at home including my wife having operations done.  But, everything is fine now.  I have about another month before I need to do more business travels.  Unfortunately, I don't have a good personal laptop that I can take with me during my travels that can play Skyrim with the mods.

Since I have been back, I have finally got back to updating my Skyrim.  I have also worked with editing most of the core armors, and some stand alone armors, to fit better with a newly edited Ms. Vavavooommm body (version 2_3).  That took a very very long time for me to get those core armors as best as I could get them to fit.  They look much better to me now.  You can check them out in my Tumblrs and what-not.

I've also recently made a Daily Motion page that I will place some video shorts of whatever I play in Skyrim.  Check it all out by clicking here or look at my signature.

I'm also redoing the Ms. V Tumblr screenshots (once again, I know, I do apologize).  Now with better fitted outfits, I think it's just better to re-do it all.

As for LordBBW, he has been busy with real life stuff as well (school and what-not).

I was wondering what happened to all the screen shots from the tumblr page itself. The movies look awesome though if you don't mind me mentioning it I think the better lighting in Riverwood was better for showing her off than the cave itself. Also I never got an opinion from you about the girl I put up a couple of months ago. I was curious what you had to say on that?