BBW and SSBBW lovers unite!

I haven't worked with the CITRIS body in awhile.Ā  I do see it has been updated since the last time I fooled around with it, which may of been a few months ago.Ā  When I tried to use it, I just could not get the shapes I wanted for gigantic sized breasts.Ā  Also, the CBBE textures I normally used did not work with it correctly (was mis-aligned).

Ā 

Although, the CITRIS head works excellent.Ā  Maybe I might be just missing a little something when trying to body.

I haven't worked with the CITRIS body in awhile.Ā  I do see it has been updated since the last time I fooled around with it, which may of been a few months ago.Ā  When I tried to use it, I just could not get the shapes I wanted for gigantic sized breasts.Ā  Also, the CBBE textures I normally used did not work with it correctly (was mis-aligned).

Ā 

Although, the CITRIS head works excellent.Ā  Maybe I might be just missing a little something when trying to body.

Please tell me you have the old version with the CITRUS bodyslide. Ive been searching for it for eons since it got taken down lolĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Please tell me you have the old version with the CITRUS bodyslide. Ive been searching for it for eons since it got taken down lolĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

I used to but not anymore.Ā  I haven't read that thread in some time, but I think Blabba just shared one file at a time as he updated it, so I'm not sure if they have an archive.Ā  Maybe give Blabba a PM about an older version if you are needing it.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I used to but not anymore.Ā  I haven't read that thread in some time, but I think Blabba just shared one file at a time as he updated it, so I'm not sure if they have an archive.Ā  Maybe give Blabba a PM about an older version if you are needing it.

Ā 

He said he never saved a copy of it :( It's probably one of those gems that are gone forever at this point

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to get a special food item to make the Adiposian body voluptuous....maybe a little too voluptuous.Ā  :lol:Ā  I've been working on tweaking the race and an update will be soon.Ā  I don't have a true weight gain feature, but the race does gain weight in the butt, tits, and belly when consuming special potions and food (along with some other effects beneficial to fighting).

post-221549-0-55492200-1437960324_thumb.jpg

That was a test result of eating the special food I made in the current update of the Adiposian race mod I'm updating.Ā  It also gives the player some special power buffs but I'm undecided on which buffs.Ā  I may of over-did it a little, but for some it might be pleasantly plump.Ā  :)

Ā 

Ā 

Very nice.Ā  I'm almost getting that kind of shape with the new sliders MajinCry shared.Ā  Not quite as big, but that one in your pictures is like a queen. :)

Ā 

Hehe, thanks) I am planning to make her fat rolls on spine and belly jiggle like in real life ^-^

Ā 

Hehe, thanks) I am planning to make her fat rolls on spine and belly jiggle like in real life ^-^

Ā 

Ā 

...Ya wouldn't happen to mind letting me have at the body, to see if I can make a decent slider out of it? 'Cause damn, there's some serious body-shapin' going on there.

Started converting armor again for the upcoming update for the Adiposian race.Ā  I used one of my favorite armors from the Tera collection (the one I use for Ms. Vavavooommm ;) ).Ā  There is some clipping when the breasts jiggle.Ā  I think due to the amount of vertices in the nipple armor opposed to the breast itself.Ā  I'm still doing some research on armor conversion as I go.Ā  Hopefully I can figure it out or find some work around.

post-221549-0-48809800-1438228121_thumb.jpg

All the while I was working on the new version of the Adiposian race and trying to convert things the correct way in Outfit Studio (BTW, I just uploaded the new version for those who are watching :cool: ), it appeared to me that one could weight paint the entire body and make it all almost jiggle if using HDT.Ā  I'm sure, many of you already know and may have experimented with this.Ā  While working on the new update, I spent time experimenting on my own weight painting.Ā  I actually got the entire thighs to jiggle and wobble in ways I've never seen before.Ā  I couldn't get the calves to jiggle though.Ā  I even tested extending the weight paint of the left and right butt to connect to the belly and it was like, I guess you could say a jiggle-fest.Ā  However, when the character was in some positions, you could really see the polygon's corners and edges in the belly at certain angles.Ā  I'm just wondering if anyone else has experimented with the weight paint in this way to make the entire body have a nice jiggle.Ā  When I have time, I'm going to experiment some more with this but even painting weights on body's can be tedious to get it as close to perfect as possible for me.

After toying with the weight paints to the new Adiposian body, and tweaking my HDT XML file a bit, I get the following jiggles (click here for video).Ā  This is what I was talking about before.Ā  While in Outfit Studio, I just paint the upper left arm area and the upper right thigh while highlighting the L Butt bone.Ā  I did the opposite for the other limbs while on the R Butt bone.Ā  I'm thinking many of you out there have maybe tried this before so I'm open for any information on the way that you make it work if you have done this before.Ā  Perhaps you have a better, smoother way?Ā  I'd like to try this on Cold Steel's new SSBBW body he flashed a few posts ago. :D

Ā 

Ā 

After toying with the weight paints to the new Adiposian body, and tweaking my HDT XML file a bit, I get the following jiggles (click here for video). This is what I was talking about before. While in Outfit Studio, I just paint the upper left arm area and the upper right thigh while highlighting the L Butt bone. I did the opposite for the other limbs while on the R Butt bone. I'm thinking many of you out there have maybe tried this before so I'm open for any information on the way that you make it work if you have done this before. Perhaps you have a better, smoother way? I'd like to try this on Cold Steel's new SSBBW body he flashed a few posts ago. :D

Awesome bro! You should definately talk to Blabba I'm sure he'd be able to help you out! :)

I just tested it with the drinking the potions and eating the sweet roll and it actually increased the size in the arms and thighs :lol:

Ā 

I've had thoughts to just create a weight checking for the Adiposian race instead of the node changing script when eating and drinking.Ā  There is already RND though, but I would like to still get some kind of script to boost the weight change and still keep the buffs that the certain consumables give the Adiposian.

• 1 month later...

With the latest update I just put up for the Adiposian race - I think it's not too bad even with arms and thighs expanding when drinking and eating the special consumables. Ā The butt and hips do get pretty big even though I toned down the growth size a bit in the script. Ā If you do use any other mod that increases those nodes sizes, it could make the body distroted. Ā I will probably tone it down again with the next update.

Oh yes, I've been working on it when I can between real life stuff. Ā The Adiposian race mod is getting to the upload size limit I believe. Ā There is about 9 female armors included in the mod now but I will eventually have to separate it up.....or find a different host to hold the file.

Ā 

I planned on taking a short break after the latest update, but the mod is fun to tweak. Ā So I'm dabbling in working on it little by little each week when I can.

• 2 months later...

Looks like I will be putting my random LL blog back up of my newest big girl back on the "New Old site layout" as they call itĀ  :)Ā  No big deal though. Ā I believe Lord BBW is repairing / replacing his new PC. Ā Hope everyone is having a good time during the holidays. Ā I'm slowly making more armors for the Adiposian core body now that I should have a bit more time. Ā Although I have started up a new story on my Tumblr with my latest female character Zeppelina using the Adiposian Lechean body. Ā It has been a lot of fun trying to concentrate on conjuration type magic for her. Ā Challenging at the beginning, but as the money rolls in it's getting interesting (and I'm not cheating this time like I did with Ms. Vavavooommm). Ā Here's a random screenshot of what she's getting into now.

post-221549-0-77422800-1449622144_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...